• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you guys think?

• Thread startercurious_newengland_mom
  • Start date
Sooo when are you going to go for it???

what can one say nice show more

I've got about nine very thick very black inches I would love to plow your cunt with. I've got to know though. Is it the nine inches or the fact that it is black that really makes your pussy drip? Also, do you think you can take that much up the ass?

any news for us as of late?

I think I'm in love.

BEAutiful!

wish I had my face all up in that!!

Could you make your hubby clean you after you had been with your black lover?

Very nice!!!! Let's see some more, please...

love that ass

Last edited by a moderator:
like what u see?

:flash:

Attachments

• kneeling.jpg
    kneeling.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,246
honey you are HOT

I am loving that ass big time. lets see some more of that.

oh ya NE mom you are very bbc worthy you need it. i am from NE to but live in cali now good luck finding some bbc.

Anyone ever notice that a woman's ass is shaped like a "heart"? This is a P-E-R-F-E-C-T example of that. What I wouldn't do with an ass like that in my face....or on the end of my dick... Hot Post, Curious_mom....keep 'em (and me) cummin!!

I think that married woman are just lovely all over. They have rounded asses and the pussy that goes with it.....I'd fuck a married woman anyday

Wow!!! Hot!!!

pic

very nice pic. lucky hubby. do u wnat to show more? as I would love to see rest . have you tried black yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, hmmm wrong blackman to ask, that is one sweet ass made for spanking and fucking

yes... she is very sexy can attract lot of men

Damn New EnglandMom, I've lived in New England (NH) and although the competition is stiff, you definitly get the belt for having one of best asses in those 6 states!