• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you think of my wife

• Thread starterFantasy_n
  • Start date

Fantasy_n

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2005
she's 43 yo, and love sex a lot, she's already wet, look on the seat .... tell me what do you think, more pic on the 2 next page, i'm waiting for your comment

Attachments

• new dark.jpg
    new dark.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 4,881
Reactions: Markotony
That gal caused an instant hard on for me. I would crawl across the Mojave desert to lick her sweet pussy.

she's whitegirlicious would luv to have her on my morning toast

She seems to be a horny slut... and proud to show her lucious body. So I guess she can give a lot of pleasure to BBC... I'm looking forward for pics of her adventures!

Hi....I think shes very hott....I also think she need BIG BLACK COCK on a very regular basis to keep her well sexually satisfied...I think all who see a photo of your wife would agree with me....my cock is hard just thinking about her with a well hung black man between her white thighs giving her what she need to keep her sexually satisfied

I think she is just ripe for a lot of big black cocks.LOL

thank you more pic to come

thk for all the nice comment, i will keep posting pic of her .... this one is in a street, other people watching too ...

Attachments

• street dark.jpg
    street dark.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 2,313
I don't know if your wife is into other women, but I do know
I would eat her pretty pussy out. It would be a bonus to eat
her if she was full of blackmens cum.

She is very attrative- nice seductive pics. Really enjoy them

get the lady what she needs-wants-craves BBC

So she a dare devil.... keep on posting, tell we love her acts.... wake up the slut in her!

She is a sexy hottie- this chick rocks!

More of her

the first 2 one, on the conner of duval street and trueman by night, the third one on the bed by the open entrance door for other to see her while walking by ...

Attachments

• parking-dark.jpg
    parking-dark.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,034
  • parking 2 dark.jpg
    parking 2 dark.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,019
  • bed dildo copie.jpg
    bed dildo copie.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,566
Boat ride

Here s more pic of my wife, would you like to ride her while i ride the lil boat .... witch way the face one or the back one

Attachments

• boat ass 2.jpg
    boat ass 2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 499
  • boat ass 3.jpg
    boat ass 3.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 526
  • DSC04125.jpg
    DSC04125.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 944
  • DSC04129.jpg
    DSC04129.jpg