What is the most sexually shocking thing another man has told you about your wife?

• Thread starterFellatiorules
  • Start date

Fellatiorules

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2023
Love. To hear what your wife has done that you had no idea about

Reactions: HrdRob and Bobman
Fun

Reactions: herfunandcuck
I found text messages between my wife and a guy she was having an affair with. They were discussing about him fucking her in the ass.

• Love
Reactions: MattyF, sswanabe, baddy145 and 15 others
After about a year after i had met my wife , i heared from a guy my wife did regular 3somes with 2 other guys.
She played darts in a team and after almost every game in weekends she was fucked by these 2 guys from her team.
At the time i heared that she still played dart games .

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, shesmademecuck, baddy145 and 10 others
She was fucking the guy who was training her when we first met. She admitted to sucking his dick in the back room and going over to his house and fucking him all the time. I’m 90% sure she was fucking him for the first few weeks we started dating before he left.

Reactions: sswanabe, Ctswing, baddy145 and 12 others
wifeparty said:
I found text messages between my wife and a guy she was having an affair with. They were discussing about him fucking her in the ass.
Did you know about the affair

NLCuck said:
After about a year after i had met my wife , i heared from a guy my wife did regular 3somes with 2 other guys.
She played darts in a team and after almost every game in weekends she was fucked by these 2 guys from her team.
At the time i heared that she still played dart games .
Did you ask her about it

One claimed that he *didn't* fuck her!!!

ROFL.jpg

Fellatiorules said:
Did you know about the affair
I found out and went looking for evidence. I found a lot of texts and pics that they exchanged detailing all the things they were doing sexually.

Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra, baddy145, cynful and 1 other person
My wife admits to being with three men before we started dating. She was a virgin entering college. She was a basketball cheerleader and I played basketball and baseball at that small college. An older teammate told me to just take her out for dinner and she will fuck you.

Reactions: sswanabe, Ctswing, Custer Laststand and 3 others
Fellatiorules said:
Did you ask her about it
No , i did not. The idea it would stop made me sad. So i hoped she did continiou, but after a while she did quit.

Reactions: herton and Fellatiorules
My wife (Asian, 36) has been the biggest slut for the entire 11 years I’ve been married to her. So nothing any guy says would “shock” me if he fucked her without me knowing and actually knew me, considering she is open to have sex with (or give blowjobs; she loves that) to any guy she likes. I’d be happy to hear if a guy fucked her, if anything. Photo of her below.

B83A25D2-816E-49FF-BE57-7026C2A55B40.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, zarkovac, Rocckman and 7 others
TheFlood said:
She was fucking the guy who was training her when we first met. She admitted to sucking his dick in the back room and going over to his house and fucking him all the time. I’m 90% sure she was fucking him for the first few weeks we started dating before he left.
So hot
Iron Lee said:
My wife (Asian, 36) has been the biggest slut for the entire 11 years I’ve been married to her. So nothing any guy says would “shock” me if he fucked her without me knowing and actually knew me, considering she is open to have sex with (or give blowjobs; she loves that) to any guy she likes. I’d be happy to hear if a guy fucked her, if anything. Photo of her below.

B83A25D2-816E-49FF-BE57-7026C2A55B40.jpeg
shes a fucking smoke show

Reactions: Iron Lee and Bobman
I met Deb at a party. She was there with a guy I knew. He was married and I knew she was not his wife. We partied a while then the 3 of us left and went to her apartment. This was my first threesome. We both fucked her, I came in her twice. I remember being in awe watching him pound her and how she reacted. He was like a machine, serious hard pounding. After we were exhausted, he looks over at me and says " Im her uncle"

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, baddy145, Custer Laststand and 6 others
Debshusband said:
I met Deb at a party. She was there with a guy I knew. He was married and I knew she was not his wife. We partied a while then the 3 of us left and went to her apartment. This was my first threesome. We both fucked her, I came in her twice. I remember being in awe watching him pound her and how she reacted. He was like a machine, serious hard pounding. After we were exhausted, he looks over at me and says " Im her uncle"
Nice

Reactions: HrdRob
NLCuck said:
No , i did not. The idea it would stop made me sad. So i hoped she did continiou, but after a while she did quit.
en nu? kan ik het weer oppakken?

That she was double penetrated by a previous bull and his best friend. The bull didn’t tell her in advance so when the friend showed up one night when Holly was at his place they filled her cunt and asshole. First time she had a dp

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, fallingtopieces, TxMatureHotWife and 2 others
Fellatiorules said:
Found a video of my wife fuckin my 19 year old cousin.i was so surprised and hard.i had her do him for me .I loved it.

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, cynful, fallingtopieces and 3 others
Fellatiorules said:
That he was finger fuckin her beside me in car as I drove and I didn't know.

Reactions: fallingtopieces and laury
wifeparty said:
I found out and went looking for evidence. I found a lot of texts and pics that they exchanged detailing all the things they were doing sexually.
Did you save the evidence?