What is the most sexually shocking thing another man has told you about your wife?

• Thread starterFellatiorules
  • Start date
text message from my wife's phone about how she finally deep-throated her younger BF

Reactions: fallingtopieces
gbhl44 said:
text message from my wife's phone about how she finally deep-throated her younger BF
Did she like it?

My wife was gang fucked at a party.

Reactions: baddy145, cynful, fallingtopieces and 1 other person
How did you find out?

Pghperv said:
Did she like it?
she seemed to based on their text string

icaughtmywife said:
My wife was gang fucked at a party.
That sounds fun. How did you find out?

lovedit said:
That he was finger fuckin her beside me in car as I drove and I didn't know.
Once, she was telling me about getting fucked in a truck in the oilfield.i loved her telling me about this.found out later.i actually called as she got fucked.i was on the phone with her at that time.and she's was actually in our back drive way.made me hard even today

Reactions: cynful
On a girl's night out with our two neighbors she entered an armature strip contest. After she went home with a 58 year old guy and she let him and his sin have their way with her

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, WoketoBlackPower, cynful and 3 others
good stuff.

The neighbor told me that a black man came to my house and went in with my wife there. What they did she never told me so I passed it off as a salesman or such but I never got a satisfactory reply. It's bugged me ever since!

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, cynful and fallingtopieces
Once had a guy tell me that he would love to wake up in bed next to my wife tomorrow. But that was years before we got into the lifestyle but I never forgot it.

This is a little different but had found out long after we were married that my wife used to be the booty call of this friend we had in HS that was famous for his gigantic cock. Just took me off guard picturing her shy self with that massive thing.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, cynful and fallingtopieces
Pghperv said:
Did you save the evidence?
I did...it's great jerk off material

Reactions: baddy145 and Pghperv
That’s pretty fuckin hot!!

Reactions: wifeparty
I was on my back letting the hot wife ride me with her asshole when she leaned back, came really hard and squirted for the first time. She was so excited she grabbed her phone and called her husband while still riding slowly up and down on my cock and described in great detail how if felt.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, cynful, fallingtopieces and 2 others
A guy that I know used to work at the same company as my wife told me she was a booty call of 2 BBC's for quite a while. He told me he even saw some pictures of it.
She confirmed that to me

Reactions: Ctswing, baddy145, lnohhnvm and 2 others
My best man fucked her at his football game at half time

Reactions: cynful and Rocckman
Fellatiorules said:
Love. To hear what your wife has done that you had no idea about
She ND one of the ladies went to an adult theater on girls night out

My wife has several regulars and I've met several of them. One of them told me that my wife loves gangbangs and double penetration. She never let me penetrate her ass before I became her cuckold. Also, she has never told me about the gangbangs. I should have known though, just by the amount of cum I've had to clean up when she gets home.

Reactions: baddy145, Custer Laststand and sissyjenny
Debshusband said:
I met Deb at a party. She was there with a guy I knew. He was married and I knew she was not his wife. We partied a while then the 3 of us left and went to her apartment. This was my first threesome. We both fucked her, I came in her twice. I remember being in awe watching him pound her and how she reacted. He was like a machine, serious hard pounding. After we were exhausted, he looks over at me and says " Im her uncle"
Does she still fuck her uncle?