What is the most sexually shocking thing another man has told you about your wife?

• Thread starterFellatiorules
  • Start date
Pghperv said:
Does she still fuck her uncle?
Yes she does. Pretty nice deal for him, pussy on call.

Reactions: baddy145 and Pghperv
My wife was a basketball cheerleader at a small college. I played basketball and baseball there. A teammate told me, when we started dating, to take her out for dinner and she will fuck you. I wonder how often that happened before we dated.

She was in her early 20s when my best friend a serial married womaniser said the women he really would like to fuck was my wife, he said she would be the easiest women he had ever met to seduce, he knew she wanted it. Yeah right.

To me she was so fit and sexy and had already given us two children, then she quickly regained the figure she had as a teenager, no stretch marks, still very tight and no sagging of her tits. But she was also always tired and showed little interest in sex so i was young and very sexually fustrated.

After about 2 years of him going on about her, he now asked would i like to see him seduce her, sexually fustrated and now curious i agreed knowing he would fail.

Shortly afterwards we met up at our house and all sat on the settee, over drinks i watched him firstly commence stroking her leg, then ovetime moving up her leg gently stroking her as we all chatted. I was shocked she showed no resistance to him. To cut a long story short it wasnt that long before he started wanking her off over her jeans, her reaction to him was shocking, stunned me and unbelieveable, other than her panting she didnt acknowledge what he was doing.

I left them for a while awaiting her going mental but when i returned he was removing her jeans, SHE then removed her knickers and opened her legs WTF.
I watched shocked to the core as he licking her, her reaction was something id never seen before as her body reacted to him, her body shook violently, shaking as if having multiple orgasms before he mounted her, she gasped as he entered her. He slowly fucked her their bodies moving together, then he went back to licking and biting her.

As he finally shot his seed into her unprotected body then i knew what a poor lover i was to her and how good he was.

He wanted to see her again and i agreed as our sex life improved too. I was by this time snipped at her request too, so she was unprotected.

It would be a couple of years if not longer that he told me:

She had started this affair, dropping her bath towel infront of him one day as she stood infront of him in our living room, i was at work. She asked him as she did this if this was what he really wanted, a kiss and she sat down on the settee, legs open so started her affair with him. He said when he fucked her he always came inside her at her insistance as she wanted his baby and they discussed this. It was also SHE that wanted to be fucked infront of me sure i would enjoy the experience and then i may permit her to have a lover in our marriage.

Her confession when i asked her about this was, that he wasnt her first lover.........

And i thought i was the only fucking my wife in our bed.

245.jpg
248.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: aruspice, Custer Laststand, herfunandcuck and 4 others
windymiller said:
She was in her early 20s and my best friend a womaniser said the women he really would like to fuck was my wife, he said she would the easiest to seduce too. Yeah right.

To me she was so fit and sexy and had already given us two children, then quickly she regained the figure she had as a teenager, no stretch marks, still very tight and no sagging of her tits. But she was also always tired and showed little interest in sex so i was young and very sexually fustrated.

After about 2 years of him going on about her, he now asked would i like to see him seduce her i agreed knowing he would fail.

Shortly afterwards we met up and over drinks i watched him firstly commence stroking her leg, then ovetime moving up her leg gently stroking her as we all chatted. I was shocked she showed no resistance to him. To cut a long story short it wasnt that long before he started wanking her off over her jeans, her reaction to him was shocking, stunned me and unbelieveable, other than her panting she didnt acknowledge what he was doing.

I left them for a while awaiting her going mental but when i returned he was removing her jeans, i watched him licking her her reaction was something id never seen before as her body shocked violently before later he mounted her with a gasp from her and fucked her slowly, then back to licking and biting her.

As he finally shot his seed into her unprotected body then i knew what a poor lover i was to her and how good he was.

He wanted to see her again and i agreed as our sex life improved too. I was by this time snipped at her request too.

She had started this affair, dropping her bath towel infront of him one day when i was at work asking him if this was what he really wanted, so started her affair with him. He had always fucked her and cum into her as she wanted his baby and they discussed this. It was also SHE that wanted to be fucked infront of me sure i would enjoy the experience and then permit her to have a lover in our marriage.

Her confession when i asked her about this was, that he wasnt her first lover.........

245.jpg
248.jpg
my kinda girl.

Reactions: cynful
the other way round. i once told the cuck that his wife enjoys drinking my piss — and i showed him a video where i stroll right into her mouth as evidence. he was fascinated and wanted to drink too but that of course i did not allow.

Fellatiorules said:
Love. To hear what your wife has done that you had no idea about
It really wasn't a schock because I knew something was going to happen between them but it was extremely exciting g when she told me what did happen, a hot story of how he reached into her shirt and started playing with her tits while she was giving him a ride, that led to them going parking on a backroad where they both stripped, got out of the car with a blanket and fucked several times in just about every position possible, he came to the house the next day, she sucked his cock and he bent her over the kitchen table and fucked her, one of the hottest stories she told me about having sex, I was waiting at home for her until 2 AM for her as they were fucking that night

Reactions: Custer Laststand and cynful
windymiller said:
She was in her early 20s and my best friend a womaniser said the women he really would like to fuck was my wife, he said she would the easiest to seduce too. Yeah right.

To me she was so fit and sexy and had already given us two children, then quickly she regained the figure she had as a teenager, no stretch marks, still very tight and no sagging of her tits. But she was also always tired and showed little interest in sex so i was young and very sexually fustrated.
That is fucking hot. Who is your wife fucking now?
After about 2 years of him going on about her, he now asked would i like to see him seduce her i agreed knowing he would fail.

Shortly afterwards we met up and over drinks i watched him firstly commence stroking her leg, then ovetime moving up her leg gently stroking her as we all chatted. I was shocked she showed no resistance to him. To cut a long story short it wasnt that long before he started wanking her off over her jeans, her reaction to him was shocking, stunned me and unbelieveable, other than her panting she didnt acknowledge what he was doing.

I left them for a while awaiting her going mental but when i returned he was removing her jeans, i watched him licking her her reaction was something id never seen before as her body shocked violently before later he mounted her with a gasp from her and fucked her slowly, then back to licking and biting her.

He wanted to see her again and i agreed as our sex life improved too. I was by this time snipped at her request too.

She had started this affair, dropping her bath towel infront of him one day when i was at work asking him if this was what he really wanted, so started her affair with him. He had always fucked her and cum into her as she wanted his baby and they discussed this. It was also SHE that wanted to be fucked infront of me sure i would enjoy the experience and then permit her to have a lover in our marriage.

245.jpg
248.jpg

1711410478953.png Are you sure the kids are yours? Sounds like she has been fucking other men for a while.

Hawkdoctor said:
My wife admits to being with three men before we started dating. She was a virgin entering college. She was a basketball cheerleader and I played basketball and baseball at that small college. An older teammate told me to just take her out for dinner and she will fuck you.
My guess, the way she loves sex, is she fucked way more than three guys. I never asked her if that was one night. She couldn’t hold her alcohol so she was an easy target. Maybe she was the life of the victory party!

To add to that story there were football postgame parties that, after some heavy drinking, went well into the night. She was very friendly and a cheap ***** so my guess she was a party favorite.

Hawkdoctor said:
To add to that story there were football postgame parties that, after some heavy drinking, went well into the night. She was very friendly and a cheap ***** so my guess she was a party favorite.
too bad she wasn't still that way, would be a great time for you

fk2546 said:
1711410478953.png Are you sure the kids are yours? Sounds like she has been fucking other men for a while.
I am 100% sure that our first child is a product of mine, our second maybe not.

I do know the rough date of her fertilisation from her maternity paperwork. At that time unknown to me she had a lover and unknown to me within days of her estimated fertilisation something happened that made this a special occasion to her, so i know that date.

At the time i was working away during the week yet remember coming home to celebrate her good news and she saying she wanted another baby, that was the first id heard of that. She then spent the weekend extracting every bit of cum my balls could make.

I also know from a drunken confession from her, one she commited to writing to post on a thread years since, then deleted, that on this "special" notable date she got fucked for the last time by her lover.

Therefore i have long suspected that on the Wednesday he fucked her and almost certainly over than previous or more likely the following weekend i did too numerous times.

If this is correct as i am sure it is date wise, i doubt she really is sure who actually impreganted her with our daughter. The sign of a true Cuckoldress.

I have long suspected this but does it concern me? NO. By the time i realised it was too late for anger. She had years earlier completed her desired task of converting me into her committed cuck husband.

Reactions: ksfarmcpl
My wife was seeing a guy at work,
It only matirilized when I found a love letter in her hand bag from him to her saying thanks for letting me fuck you after work yesterday I loved every minute of using your married pussy see you later

I found it before I went to work
It was shocking to see it but excited knowing someone eles was riding her

I left it about 4 weeks before I asked her

apparently they use to meet at the back of a derelict building near her work
Apparently he had kissed her and she let him fondle her tits and she told me she gave him a blow job,
And also let him fuck her as he wanted to know how good she was at sex

Reactions: cynful and Pghperv
i was out, one night, with some friends doing guy stuff. all of a sudden, one asks me if i knew what my wife was doing. i told him we were separated, (my choice) & she was free to do what ever she wanted.

lnohhnvm said:
i was out, one night, with some friends doing guy stuff. all of a sudden, one asks me if i knew what my wife was doing. i told him we were separated, (my choice) & she was free to do what ever she wanted.
He was probably hoping you knew where she was then.

Pghperv said:
He was probably hoping you knew where she was then.
or he already found her.

Reactions: Pghperv
Might be fucking her now?? 😂

windymiller said:
I am 100% sure that our first child is a product of mine, our second maybe not.

I do know the rough date of her fertilisation from her maternity paperwork. At that time unknown to me she had a lover and unknown to me within days of her estimated fertilisation something happened that made this a special occasion to her, so i know that date.

At the time i was working away during the week yet remember coming home to celebrate her good news and she saying she wanted another baby, that was the first id heard of that. She then spent the weekend extracting every bit of cum my balls could make.

I also know from a drunken confession from her, one she commited to writing to post on a thread years since, then deleted, that on this "special" notable date she got fucked for the last time by her lover.

Therefore i have long suspected that on the Wednesday he fucked her and almost certainly over than previous or more likely the following weekend i did too numerous times.

If this is correct as i am sure it is date wise, i doubt she really is sure who actually impreganted her with our daughter. The sign of a true Cuckoldress.

I have long suspected this but does it concern me? NO. By the time i realised it was too late for anger. She had years earlier completed her desired task of converting me into her committed cuck husband.
By the looks of her picture its easy to see why she was getting fucked, wow who wouldn't want some of her, beautiful

That her and her boyfriend loved each other it also made me very happy