What to wear out on dates ?

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date
IR clothing models

Hot couples modeling clothes
Interesing that this upscale clothing store uses hot IR shots!

my wife dresses so hot for her black bf Mark.
black leather mini skirt last night with a red satin button down blouse showing off her tits and 5 inch patent blk pumps, tan lace top stockings

Good Girl

Good to see your behaving

Mistress T out looking for some bbc in the club.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Another night.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

we need to see more of Mistress T!!!!!!!!! Please show us what happens after she picks a stud for Her enjoyment and You to be made to watch as she gets serviced.

Please show us what happens after Mistress T selects a stud to service her and you are required to watch as she gets serviced.

subtomistresst said:

Dusters are so fun to wear... you can be practically naked underneath and just show off to whoever you want to... with the least likely of chances of being arrested! :) :) :)

V

I'm really diggin Submistress' pics. It's pretty clear how much fun she's having. Very attractive.

Just imagine if her big black strapon was hanging out rite there!!!! Oh MY is this Lady HOT HOT HOT

Last edited by a moderator:
muleman said:
blue jeans, cowboy boots, stetson hat ,big ass belt buckle and snap button pocket and sleeve shirts with the big V on the back. Engraved in the belt facing the back it reads ride me big bulls.

I wore a cowboy type outfit the first time I went out with my current blk lover cowboy snap shirt that was kinda short so belly could show if I lifted my arms a pair of slip on shoes that look like cowboy boots and a pair of VERY low rise jean with a thong that showed in back but went way down in front and the jeans are so low in front that my red bush shows above them when I was at dinner with him I got up to use the restroom and kinda stretches up so my shirt lifted showing me belly and my red bush that was code for "you're going to get some tonight" which he did :)

Last edited by a moderator:
minis

Josetta said:
I get a lot of enjoyment out of looking at the clothes that other women wear on their dates with their black lovers. Dressing up is a lot of fun, and we can express our desires by what we chose to wear.

short n bare

mimi heels open shoes

Cmon man only a dude would come up with a "my owner forbids me to show my face" line of crap

subtomistresst said:

Never got into the whole piercing thing. Why would anyone pierce their twat? Seems stupid to me.

anna-mwf said:
Cmon man only a dude would come up with a "my owner forbids me to show my face" line of crap

Why don't you show your face Anna. If you are even a woman

On my first date, I like hotwife who dress up for the occasion. High heels, classy/sexy but not trashy.I love seeing some cleavage. Skirt without underwear is important on a first date to show her desires to be fucked and allowing me to see how wet she is as soon as we get in the elevator to my place - it sets the mood :)

I don't fully decide what she will wear but I enjoy defining the style. If she dresses like I requested on her first date, I know that she's here to please...

Reactions: joost
I see many of women dressing stylishly when out with their black bulls. I love when they wear short skirts with heels or stilettos. I also love the trendy low cut tops. They are saying, "fuck me you big black stallion!"