What to wear out on dates ?

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date
Dressed for Clubbing

Dressed4Clubbing02.jpgDressed4Clubbing03.jpgDressed4Clubbing04.jpgDressed4Clubbing05.jpgDressed4Clubbing06.jpg

They are bound to get some BBC attention in outfits like these

Reactions: CANDYLICKER
notsoinnocentgirl you need absolutely no luck at all, you are absolutely gorgeous. I would love to see you in those outfits, knowing you were wearing so little would be incredible

I dress as dates request can be classy , conservative or sexy makes the date start off on a good foot

Reactions: WhMom
I prefer to be dressed the way the man asks me to be. However I do like to wear either a very, very short flared skirt, garter belt, no panties of course, a top that is a bit smaller than normal to make my normally big ( 38 C )breast quite prominent. Or a dress that is thin and if there is a breeze will flip up and show my charms as we dance. Really depends on what the man wants. If he wants me classy or trashy is his choice. My Ex use to love to have me show off for a black man, especially if we were going someplace near our place so people who might know me would see what type of wife I was. Been doing black men for a long time and utterly love it! Am not on the pill or any other birth control which makes it so much more erotic when fooling around. Not doing it as much as I use to ,, sticking with guys I have known for awhilebrenda.4blks@aol.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The golden rule is to always wear what makes you comfortable, unless it is inappropriate for the occasion.

Don't wear heels if you can't walk in them. Don't show lots of skin if your shy about doing so.

If you can't dance or are adjusting your top/skirt every five minutes to cover more or you are self-conscious, good luck.

Most of the stuff posted is over the top revealing. We've all worn that little black dress to clubs but you don't need it to pick up black men. Confidence in yourself is always the most important factor.

Show some leg, but keep it about mid-thigh.
Show some cleavage, but keep the girls inside the bra.
Always wear panties. They're not hard to take off at the end of the night.
Keep the heels in the 3-4' range.
Don't overdo the makeup.

Dress well enough that you catch an eye, but also blend into the crowd. And then get your flirt on. Go for the guys you want, rather then just the ones that approach you because you have barely nothing on.

Well.....if you decide to leave the panties off make sure you either have Pussy bald or trimmed.

I suggest you carry some panties in your pocket or handbag just in case you get stretched out and filled during the night or evening.

Might be akward if the sperm is running down your thighs or leaking out on to the back of your dress. Could also leave you red faced if you are leaving puddles on the seat or stains on the car seating. If you have been really lucky the panties will help to hold back the flood until you get home to your Husband.

WhiteDaffodil said:
The golden rule is to always wear what makes you comfortable, unless it is inappropriate for the occasion.

Don't wear heels if you can't walk in them. Don't show lots of skin if your shy about doing so.

If you can't dance or are adjusting your top/skirt every five minutes to cover more or you are self-conscious, good luck.

Most of the stuff posted is over the top revealing. We've all worn that little black dress to clubs but you don't need it to pick up black men. Confidence in yourself is always the most important factor.

Show some leg, but keep it about mid-thigh.
Show some cleavage, but keep the girls inside the bra.
Always wear panties. They're not hard to take off at the end of the night.
Keep the heels in the 3-4' range.
Don't overdo the makeup.

Dress well enough that you catch an eye, but also blend into the crowd. And then get your flirt on. Go for the guys you want, rather then just the ones that approach you because you have barely nothing on.

my wife and i agree with most you say
danny

cumbox said:
Well.....if you decide to leave the panties off make sure you either have Pussy bald or trimmed.

I suggest you carry some panties in your pocket or handbag just in case you get stretched out and filled during the night or evening.

Might be akward if the sperm is running down your thighs or leaking out on to the back of your dress. Could also leave you red faced if you are leaving puddles on the seat or stains on the car seating. If you have been really lucky the panties will help to hold back the flood until you get home to your Husband.

Isnt that the truth. I did a hot wife one time in an ABS one afternoon and we were behind the bookshelves in a place nobody could see us. Right after I blasted inside of her, the clerk came around and while we were both catching our breath we stood by a shelf of videos acting like we couldn't figure out which one to get. The clerk knew something was up and was eyeballing us. Then I looked down and saw this huge glob of cum running down the inside of her thigh. When it got to her knee, the guy spotted it and I started laughing my butt off. Guess we couldn't say it was the covers on the boxes that got her flowing.

proper attire

Personally, I this is how I like a white women to be dressed for a night out with me. Short flared dress, high heels and NO PANTIES at all. Hey , why hide the goodies and if she is married, wearing her wedding ring everyone knows what she is out with me for and it isn't for tea!358@ao;.com[/URL]

jjon358 said:
Personally, I this is how I like a white women to be dressed for a night out with me. Short flared dress, high heels and NO PANTIES at all. Hey , why hide the goodies and if she is married, wearing her wedding ring everyone knows what she is out with me for and it isn't for tea!358@ao;.com[/URL]

Naughty Naughty :feedback:

Guys, it all depends on the weather, the club, and dozen other things.

Sometime it depend too if wanting a tease or more. Last month I went to club that is pretty dark but also has black light in it too. You know what shows up there? Fluorescent color thong like green or yellow or orange shine like a beacon when dancing and skirt gets bumped up or flares out.

Maria

jjon358 said:

sounds like a certain chinese wife i know
danny

Here's one of the wife ready to head to a club in Atlanta
e-DSCN1593_pp.JPGe-DSCN1588_pp.jpg
e-DSCN1593_pp.JPG e-DSCN1588_pp.jpg

Reactions: CANDYLICKER and joost
Looks lovely L&N.

i bet u get plenty of bbc u can def get mine

some of my Goddess fav's

She has a very wide range of clothes...loves shopping! and always wears something that is stylish and sophisticated, but that gives a clear message that she enjoys being a slut and is available if the man is right...
but, equally important is what she wears underneath...cause the stuff on top usually comes off pretty quick!

SexyGoddess108.jpg SexyGoddess432.jpg SexyGoddess150.jpg SexyGoddess237.jpg SexyGoddess426.jpg

Reactions: CANDYLICKER and joost
cookman said:
She has a very wide range of clothes...loves shopping! and always wears something that is stylish and sophisticated, but that gives a clear message that she enjoys being a slut and is available if the man is right...
but, equally important is what she wears underneath...cause the stuff on top usually comes off pretty quick!

She looks fantastic in everyone one of those outfits. You are a lucky guy

Mini skirts always work!

Screenshot_20210322-193859_Vault.jpg Screenshot_20210315-090406_Dolphin Zero.jpg Screenshot_20210408-203636_Vault.jpg Screenshot_20210408-203706_Vault.jpg

• Love
Reactions: CANDYLICKER, sswanabe, MixedbbcLA and 2 others