Which gangbang cuckold scenario would YOU choose?

• Thread starterMrsPennySneddon
  • Start date

MrsPennySneddon

Mrs Penny Sneddon
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2020
Greater Manchester
www.blowbangslut.com
Whether you're a prolific slutwife like me, or a pathetic cuck like my worm of a husband, which of these 4 cuckolding scenarios turns you on the most?

(a) The wife lets her cuck tie her to a tree in a dogging spot, where she gets fucked by all the men who pass by the spot,

(b) The wife and her cuck go to an Indian curry restaurant, where she is taken upstairs, stripped naked, and gangfucked bareback on a dirty mattress for hours by a steady stream of South-East Asians.

(c) The wife gets her cuck to drop her off at a refugee centre where he leaves her all night to get gangfucked bareback by hundreds of horny refugees.

(d) The cuck drives his wife to where homeless people sleep, takes her clothes, and leaves her to get used by dozens of unwashed down-and-outs.

PennySneddon091.jpg PennySneddon068-Wayn&Frank.jpg Penny051.jpg At a time.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hubbyofhotwife, secretcrowds, timmer and 17 others
C

Reactions: throwback, WhiteMarried and sjb1962
From the choices you have, I'd pick C too. I'd want the men to be black. Honestly, "hundreds"? I think a half dozen in one night would be plenty. While I like the "scenario", the reality would be a bit much even for that. Also, I think I would want company. Maybe a couple of like-minded white women join me. Our (white) husbands could watch from the sidelines. The conversations that would go on would make it so much more fun and to share that with friends seems like a better time. Maybe (lie) and tell the men we're not on birth control and our husbands are turned on by the risk. Anyway, that's my spiced up choice C.

• Love
Reactions: Tina B, tlxyz, BWCOrson and 9 others
Good comments, Julie. Although being dropped off at a refugee centre and trying to restrict access to your cunt to only half a dozen would be very optimistic, as they would be queueing up in lines. Perhaps a conceptual thing, in the US refugee centres contain mostly South Americans, whereas in the UK they mostly contain black African and brown Eastern Europeans or Arabs, all of which are predominantly Muslims.

A few hundred do-able? Don't know, but I've had quite a lot of 20+ men gangbangs and only stopped because I ran out of men.

Reactions: tlxyz, BWCOrson, kmbe and 2 others
C

Reactions: MrsPennySneddon and midnightfapper
A

Reactions: MrsPennySneddon and midnightfapper
B

Reactions: JimandDeb, MrsPennySneddon and midnightfapper
A for me love to watch get fucked outside

Reactions: JimandDeb, MrsPennySneddon and midnightfapper
lay day said:
A for me love to watch get fucked outside
The real appeal of A is having no choice. Doesn't matter what he looks like, it's totally his choice to go inside you. Giving up all control is very sexual, I think. But while it's an erotic thought for sure, but things would probably not go as your fantasy mind might imagine.

Reactions: Seeker, Tina B, tlxyz and 6 others
C - for me, love the sound of it

Reactions: MrsPennySneddon
A. my wife has said many times that she loves that idea

Reactions: baddy145 and MrsPennySneddon
Jesus! :oops: I thought I was a filthy *****. Lololol. None of these appeal to me personally but I’d take the first one if I had to pick.

Reactions: Tina B, tlxyz, kmbe and 2 others
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Jesus! :oops: I thought I was a filthy *****. Lololol. None of these appeal to me personally but I’d take the first one if I had to pick.

I’ve done two gang bangs. Both were set up by bulls I was fucking around with at the time with all guys they supposedly knew.

Reactions: nykol, tlxyz, leahswannabe and 1 other person
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I’ve done two gang bangs. Both were set up by bulls I was fucking around with at the time with all guys they supposedly knew.
Good for you. Keep it up. I've had dozens of 10-20 men gangbangs - in my case always with strangers and bareback.

Reactions: shellbeyourslut, old fred and ConroeHairyHotwife
MrsPennySneddon said:
Good for you. Keep it up. I've had dozens of 10-20 men gangbangs - in my case always with strangers and bareback.

4 one time and 5 the other. I usually play bareback but some of the guys wore condoms on their own.

Reactions: tlxyz, baddy145 and MrsPennySneddon
I used to make them wear condoms, but I found after the first 5 or 6 my cunt would always get sore, so I just started letting them all do me bareback.

Reactions: DannyBoyx and baddy145
MrsPennySneddon said:
I used to make them wear condoms, but I found after the first 5 or 6 my cunt would always get sore, so I just started letting them all do me bareback.

I just really get off on creampies.

• Love
Reactions: tlxyz, DannyBoyx, PlannB and 1 other person
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I just really get off on creampies.
Me too. I love making my worm eat them all, and wash them down with my piss. By the way,I see you're dominant. Have you heard of Cybelians?

Reactions: secretcrowds
Choose A

Reactions: secretcrowds and MrsPennySneddon
MrsPennySneddon said:
Me too. I love making my worm eat them all, and wash them down with my piss. By the way,I see you're dominant. Have you heard of Cybelians?

I hadnt. But that’s me. Lol

Reactions: tlxyz and MrsPennySneddon