Which gangbang cuckold scenario would YOU choose?

• Thread starterMrsPennySneddon
  • Start date
I’d say C all
The way for my slutwife

in those line of bbc she’d get some
Really big fat black cocks to stretch her real good

Reactions: badteacherlover
A for me

I think it would have to be c. All those. Refugees taking her bareback. Her coming home covered in cum.

Reactions: whitewife696969
MrsPennySneddon said:
Whether you're a prolific slutwife like me, or a pathetic cuck like my worm of a husband, which of these 4 cuckolding scenarios turns you on the most?

(a) The wife lets her cuck tie her to a tree in a dogging spot, where she gets fucked by all the men who pass by the spot,

(b) The wife and her cuck go to an Indian curry restaurant, where she is taken upstairs, stripped naked, and gangfucked bareback on a dirty mattress for hours by a steady stream of South-East Asians.

(c) The wife gets her cuck to drop her off at a refugee centre where he leaves her all night to get gangfucked bareback by hundreds of horny refugees.

(d) The cuck drives his wife to where homeless people sleep, takes her clothes, and leaves her to get used by dozens of unwashed down-and-outs.

PennySneddon091.jpg PennySneddon068-Wayn&Frank.jpg Penny051.jpg At a time.jpg
C

Reactions: whitewife696969 and AnnsHubby
Julie0778 said:
From the choices you have, I'd pick C too. I'd want the men to be black. Honestly, "hundreds"? I think a half dozen in one night would be plenty. While I like the "scenario", the reality would be a bit much even for that. Also, I think I would want company. Maybe a couple of like-minded white women join me. Our (white) husbands could watch from the sidelines. The conversations that would go on would make it so much more fun and to share that with friends seems like a better time. Maybe (lie) and tell the men we're not on birth control and our husbands are turned on by the risk. Anyway, that's my spiced up choice C.
I loved C Choice

Reactions: old fred and crt
MrsPennySneddon said:
Whether you're a prolific slutwife like me, or a pathetic cuck like my worm of a husband, which of these 4 cuckolding scenarios turns you on the most?

(a) The wife lets her cuck tie her to a tree in a dogging spot, where she gets fucked by all the men who pass by the spot,

(b) The wife and her cuck go to an Indian curry restaurant, where she is taken upstairs, stripped naked, and gangfucked bareback on a dirty mattress for hours by a steady stream of South-East Asians.

(c) The wife gets her cuck to drop her off at a refugee centre where he leaves her all night to get gangfucked bareback by hundreds of horny refugees.

(d) The cuck drives his wife to where homeless people sleep, takes her clothes, and leaves her to get used by dozens of unwashed down-and-outs.

C for me as well

• Love
Reactions: Blondy, Bubbacum, old fred and 2 others
WhiteMarried said:
I loved C Choice
We live in a city that hosted a couple thousand refugees from Haiti and I watched her suck and fuck non stop for 8 hours. Her pussy was just fine, but her jaw was really sore . They were "Afro Haitians"

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969 and WhiteMarried
old fred said:
We live in a city that hosted a couple thousand refugees from Haiti and I watched her suck and fuck non stop for 8 hours. Her pussy was just fine, but her jaw was really sore . They were "Afro Haitians"
I bet her Jaw was sore,but are you sure her pussy was fine :),mine is always sore

Reactions: old fred
WhiteMarried said:
I bet her Jaw was sore,but are you sure her pussy was fine :),mine is always sore
She said it was OK, but she is very juicey and was used to BBC, where were your refugees from?

old fred said:
She said it was OK, but she is very juicey and was used to BBC, where were your refugees from?
Afro American

A - i guess from the choices this are the best, but more scenarios must be added

Reactions: crt and WhiteMarried
B or C

Reactions: PaulandDiane and WhiteMarried
old fred said:
8 hours - alrighty then

Reactions: old fred and WhiteMarried
2wheel said:
8 hours - alrighty then
She goes to the gym for 2 hours and does Yoga every day so that she can fuck better/longer. She was born to fuck

Reactions: cynful and WhiteMarried
MrsPennySneddon said:

All incredibly erotic to both of us. We pick c) though.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
dirtyhotwife said:
Being a dirty hotwife I have already done A and D so I will go with C and then B next. :)

View attachment 1509797
Love to hear more about your A & D adventures!

Reactions: tlxyz and WhiteMarried
MrsPennySneddon said:

Damn. They are all hot!!! If ****** to pick, I would say letter B.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
MrsPennySneddon said:

I'd prefer my wife gang fucked by like 4 or 5 black guys, and I'm ****** to suck their cocks, lick their black smelly shitholes and lick my wife's cunt, and shithole clean. Maybe a couple of them fuck my ass as I lick, they're cum from my old white ***** wife.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and WhiteMarried
MrsPennySneddon said:

Going for C

curious how my wife is evaluated
Quick survey

Reactions: whitewife696969
Julie0778 said:
From the choices you have, I'd pick C too. I'd want the men to be black. Honestly, "hundreds"? I think a half dozen in one night would be plenty. While I like the "scenario", the reality would be a bit much even for that. Also, I think I would want company. Maybe a couple of like-minded white women join me. Our (white) husbands could watch from the sidelines. The conversations that would go on would make it so much more fun and to share that with friends seems like a better time. Maybe (lie) and tell the men we're not on birth control and our husbands are turned on by the risk. Anyway, that's my spiced up choice C.
Julie, I agree with you. The night my wife fucked 29 US Marines that were just out of boot camp was not as great for her as the night that six Haitians fucked her all night. Merry Christmas

Reactions: biguy153, WhiteMarried and whitewife696969