Which gangbang cuckold scenario would YOU choose?

• Thread starterMrsPennySneddon
  • Start date
I've always liked the idea of dogging ... (but do like to imagine there are BBC in that dogging spot).

Reactions: WhiteMarried
a. The first time I imagined my wife being fucked by other men I had her tied to a fallen tree in a wood so that anyone could use her.

MrsPennySneddon said:
Whether you're a prolific slutwife like me, or a pathetic cuck like my worm of a husband, which of these 4 cuckolding scenarios turns you on the most?

(a) The wife lets her cuck tie her to a tree in a dogging spot, where she gets fucked by all the men who pass by the spot,

(b) The wife and her cuck go to an Indian curry restaurant, where she is taken upstairs, stripped naked, and gangfucked bareback on a dirty mattress for hours by a steady stream of South-East Asians.

(c) The wife gets her cuck to drop her off at a refugee centre where he leaves her all night to get gangfucked bareback by hundreds of horny refugees.

(d) The cuck drives his wife to where homeless people sleep, takes her clothes, and leaves her to get used by dozens of unwashed down-and-outs.

PennySneddon091.jpg PennySneddon068-Wayn&Frank.jpg Penny051.jpg At a time.jpg
Definitely B. I love curry and I could see the faces of the guys who had fucked her when they came back down into the restaurant

Reactions: cynful and WhiteMarried
D. Wouldn't be the first time.

MrsPennySneddon said:
Whether you're a prolific slutwife like me, or a pathetic cuck like my worm of a husband, which of these 4 cuckolding scenarios turns you on the most?

(a) The wife lets her cuck tie her to a tree in a dogging spot, where she gets fucked by all the men who pass by the spot,

(b) The wife and her cuck go to an Indian curry restaurant, where she is taken upstairs, stripped naked, and gangfucked bareback on a dirty mattress for hours by a steady stream of South-East Asians.

(c) The wife gets her cuck to drop her off at a refugee centre where he leaves her all night to get gangfucked bareback by hundreds of horny refugees.

(d) The cuck drives his wife to where homeless people sleep, takes her clothes, and leaves her to get used by dozens of unwashed down-and-outs.

Going to go for C. Have her help the refugees feel at home

100_1783.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Hubbyofhotwife, Lilwood, ZudlyZooright and 4 others
A, definitely, particularly if it lasts all day or night and she's blindfolded.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and whitewife696969
MrsPennySneddon said:

Jesus none of the above. My wife is a classy slut

MrsPennySneddon said:

mix of A and D ;)

MrsPennySneddon said:

Neither really, just to unsafe for our taste. The closest we came was a three men gang bang that I arranged for her birthday once that turned out to be 6 in the end, she powered through somehow

Reactions: whitewife696969 and WhiteMarried
MrsPennySneddon said:

For me it would be B!

Reactions: cuckedjay, whitewife696969 and AnnsHubby
MrsPennySneddon said:

Can I say all 4? ;) also a pathetic cuck hubby here

DannyBoyx said:
Also agree B or C

also would add another E wife gets taken to a monastery and left for a few days, stripped and put on show. she gets fucked by all monks one by one starting with the oldest working down to the youngest

Reactions: cynful, WhiteMarried and whitewife696969
PaulandDiane said:
Also agree B or C

also would add another E wife gets taken to a monastery and left for a few days, stripped and put on show. she gets fucked by all monks one by one starting with the oldest working down to the youngest
I choose the E one then :)

Reactions: Bartsimpson
A…all day any day

I’d rather watch than leave! But also, I have high standards. Maybe something like the dogging tree but only those I direct to pass or a glory hole where I pick the men, then get in the booth with her and dictate when she sucks and fucks. All bare of course!

B or C would be good for us. Maybe have her left at the restaurant or the migrant center for a few weeks rather than just over night.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, whitewife696969 and cynful