• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boys changing bodies by black lovers.

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
Post #40 The horny blond gurl in the pink dress with the hung blk stud looks a lot like me with my date. I am shapelier though. And big John was slim--just as hung though

I'm WM Sub Bottom at presemnt none passable (wear moustache and not shaven body and legs). I'm looking for Black Master who will relocate, own and transform me into Shemale. Make me his wife, concubine,made, slut, ***** and dog bitch all in one...

very beautiful

White bois' destiny.

Attachments

• 725_1000.jpg
    725_1000.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 929
yes

i have bbc luv it i luv it

in Post 18. The couple-He looks more femme than his wife. Amazing. though she is quite pretty and attreactive.
love, MsGary
ps, I love how so many white male tv/cd/Shemales have way above average cocks.

Post 45 - hot cartoon - great artwork

trinidadynotme2 said:
Some more……...

2 of those are real ladies, the black dressed girl is michelle trachtenberg

ATL open, I like #45 also. I am going to try to pull off a look like that. Wish i had seen it before Halloween. I did not impress anyone on halloween but i did get a date and a couple phone numbers.

for you ms Gary ..hope you like..and other enjoy..

Attachments

• Luv that BBC.jpg
    Luv that BBC.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 702
  • 1227194324_72eaaf299d.jpg
    1227194324_72eaaf299d.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 579
  • 4252643808_c4314f5e3a.jpg
    4252643808_c4314f5e3a.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 597
OMG Thanks, Your latest remind me of my youth. That is always nice for everyone. In thumbnail I thought it was a swim meet scene --makes sense, it is a shower. The pinkish red hair would have been a wig for me. And the two young ones using their male names is interesting to me also. Of course guys always wanted to play with my name ---rhyming or making nicknames with it. Mary, Cari, Gar, Gare,, you know , simple stuff.
Love ya, MsGary

Last edited by a moderator:
more..

thanks Ms Gary, my "chéri-e"..a new game with your name in french..hope see more of you here and there..hope this few more give also you and others posters the view of what happens now to wmw like say trinidaddynotme..
kiss all of you's and more

Attachments

• tumblr_l47j3hKnwO1qasicho1_1280[1].jpg
    tumblr_l47j3hKnwO1qasicho1_1280[1].jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 548
  • thumb.php.jpg
    thumb.php.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 516
  • 4910544504_dcd0d41a6d_b.jpg
    4910544504_dcd0d41a6d_b.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 416
  • alexisF1124.jpg
    alexisF1124.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 708
  • 803252835.jpg
    803252835.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 688
Oh thank you baby love to see more yum

for all who ask more

thanks fo support..we see every day white bois changing and learning their place..enjoy that fews..and some steps to make change

Attachments

• 551015558.jpg
    551015558.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 632
  • th+umb.p+hp.jpg
    th+umb.p+hp.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 529
  • thumb+-+-+.php.jpg
    thumb+-+-+.php.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 519
  • 3579321907_8eaacd102c_z.jpg
    3579321907_8eaacd102c_z.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 580
  • 2740907464_2ca065f40a_zmishelle.jpg
    2740907464_2ca065f40a_zmishelle.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 565
That janitor looks a lot like one of my memories
My parents were real happy my boobs were growing
I liked it too but did not understand. I learned to deep throat from a big hung blk man

Hi
Tinidady. I see you got some of my pics. They are old. That is fine. I went to mostly black college. I went as a girl my last two years and sissyBoi all the time. The thrill is not just felt by the black Men. There were a few very dedicated to me and I returned the attention and the favors. What a thrill to have all that attention andd also Strong virile men looking out for me. I am not that bright but graduated Cum Laude because I could really concentrate on school thanks to my MEN. I was also in sports but had to be careful not to go topless at certain times. When 24 I was a Full C cup.
Luv, MsGary

so true

white boys do make the most darling sissies
allana
indiansissymaid
trinidadynotme2 said:
Some pics so you see what I mean.

If only all white bois would fem themselves up like this. Ms gary is what i want every white boi to behave like. Me and you should double team a big fat black cock sometime, girl! Lol xoxo

Mmmm, so nice. What a great thought. I sure did like hearing your comment on you post.
Tell me more sometime soon.

Luv, MsGary

i want nothing more then to make my Black Daddy so proud of his white sissy bitch.. i love him dearly and want to be as girly as i can for him. i am smooth all over, wear my nails long and polished with at least a clear coat, toes are red, my hair has not been cut in several years and i have an appointment with a salon to have it trimed and styled into a more fem look, will also add new red color to it.. also will be making an appointment to do a body perm as soon as i can. The next step is ears piecred and hair removal to help improve my look. i have also lost about 45 lbs and only about 15 lbs from goal of 175. When i reach that i want to start female hormones to help my body take on a more girly shape.. i am proud to be my Black Daddies little sissy bitch and i only want to please him and make him proud of me

Reactions: cynful

Users who are viewing this thread