White boys changing bodies by black lovers.

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
LOL yeah I'm only Fem when I'm stretched around a nice cock,otherwise I'm the typical howling construction worker pussy hound. Too bad we've never met a FB who likes hubbys ass too.

NUITS, in your last post. first Thank You. the huge thick hung Stud is Reese W. In the cartoon pic on far left. The proportions are SO accurate, you or someone must have been listening or watching me closely.
You can also see with my body how I was champion swimmer even though VERY feminine and Not so strong. I was not married to the girl he is talking about and we were in college at that time. Our boss at part time job introduced Reese to us. He had just gotten out of jail for real and I was his first intercourse after prison.
He was VERY demanding.!
luv, MsGary

Some ppl seem to think my situation with my body happen to me. The way my castration happen is the old ways of my husband's tribe and traditions.It is my right to choose.Yes it hurts from the time he took my virginity and help me open up to best of me and to have my dick and balls removed.Yes there are so many sacrifices but the fulfillment is worth it. I never felt so sexy , fem and loved.

the African tribes have many traditions which we would find bizarre but they are also Delicious
luv, Msgary

Thanks Msgary.

thanks

thanks Ms GARY for your's words..and you Trini for you sharing with us these tribe rites who seems for us very strange but you prove that they are also benefics for white male wives like you and that the old qgrican tribe know the best for fun..
hope you two purchase giving what they thinks or what happens to you
kiss you two
:clap::clap::clap:

it's here all start?

trinidadynotme2 said:
I remember going to one of my son's blk friends home for a BBQ party.The 1st thing the ask us was to play water polo in their pool.I told them that we did not bring our bathing-suits but they said that they had our size .We, my two sons , 17 and 15 ,were given what looked like bright flowered bikini buttons. The only other white boi there also had on the same, so we got into the pool and the blk men pull us on their shoulders.It was as thou we were high school girls on their blk men shoulders with me being mid 40s and to tell the truth we play like girls too_One thing I remember is looking at my youngest after he fell and all he was looking was the in print of this blk man's big cock on the speedo. To me it was also an education as our dicks and balls just seem like a bit of small gapes and these blk men had a well develop and sizable cocks.
reading this seem the start of you knowing that black boys are alpha male and that age do ot matter..it's that party who put you in love of your now husband as tribal rites? seems your's sons friends know that white boys and dad are ready to wear girls bikinis and playing as girls to..and that in your family you are not the only one to be impresse by black cocks..do i mistake dear trinidady?
thanks

From boi to sissy.

Attachments

• normal_ssyvrsbbcblr_seethru_nips_hair_pinken2.jpg
    normal_ssyvrsbbcblr_seethru_nips_hair_pinken2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 409
  • sissy_the_fag05.jpg
    sissy_the_fag05.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 412
  • normal_jp_guest_art2.jpg
    normal_jp_guest_art2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 376
HI Again all! I am finally starting to come down from the euphoria of past election. Black men used to smile at me as if to say "i want you". Now the smile is "I am ecstatic too' but I am still horny and WANT you!"
I have celebrated by mostly serving sexually---anything a Man wants--especially black men. I have been putting off a lot of things i need to do (like make a living) because i have been so busymaking men Cum. I should probably get back into pleasing more than one at a time. I also lost a fair amount of weight, doctor is happy but 37A-28-39. The "famous ass" is trimmed down BUT very tight and shapely . I also lost track of how many sex encounters i had over the last 3 weeks but I think i know exactly how many new guys.
I will talk to you all soon, luv, msgary
ps, thank you for kind comments

in #81
second from left, I have been sprayed like that with black cum. I looked around to see if there was more than one man. Like if one or two other menhad snuck in and jaerked off on me or something.
There are Some black men and even VERY potent white hung men who, if there were any chance of me getting preg---it would have happened with them.
love, MsGary welcome back mwdad always nnice to see you around

trinidadynotme2 said:
Some ppl seem to think my situation with my body happen to me. The way my castration happen is the old ways of my husband's tribe and traditions.It is my right to choose.Yes it hurts from the time he took my virginity and help me open up to best of me and to have my dick and balls removed.Yes there are so many sacrifices but the fulfillment is worth it. I never felt so sexy , fem and loved.

MsGary said:
the African tribes have many traditions which we would find bizarre but they are also Delicious
luv, Msgary

yes and many white peaople cannot understand that..hen love is here body modifications are very few things..and sacifices of man pieces are not a storm for a white male wive but a gift to her boyfriend
thanks you two

Attachments

• tumblr_m3ndboaakv1rv9zvco1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m3ndboaakv1rv9zvco1_500.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 584
  • 793763678.jpg
    793763678.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 745
  • tumblr_m49memYJoD1rtz49xo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m49memYJoD1rtz49xo1_500.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 592
  • 4597494367_0bc0355b2f_z2.JPG
    4597494367_0bc0355b2f_z2.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 401
  • tumblr_matt1bhpIF1qef1kgo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_matt1bhpIF1qef1kgo1_400.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 529
A few of hubby

Here is hubby dressed for my last few dates, Any comments?

Attachments

• 20121021-IMG_4923.jpg
    20121021-IMG_4923.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 290
  • 20121021-IMG_4924.jpg
    20121021-IMG_4924.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 285
  • 20121018-IMG_4578.jpg
    20121018-IMG_4578.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 328
Reactions: rogerroger626
Very nice Kat. Hubby has a very sexy ass. I also love that black dress. Very sexy only thing is she needs to have some panties on to cover that little clitty.

jbalk20 said:
Very nice Kat. Hubby has a very sexy ass. I also love that black dress. Very sexy only thing is she needs to have some panties on to cover that little clitty.

Thank you for the compliments, he loves dressing for my lovers.

Attachments

• 20121202-IMG_5085.jpg
    20121202-IMG_5085.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 340
Kat Was hubby pretty awkward as a boy but now Very comfy as a girl? Are your dates black?

Kat:
Hubby should be in panties 24/7, and of course legs/underarms/pubes shaved..hopefully ears pierced too. I suggest nighties only for sleepwear as well. Let us know how he/she is doing..and hope she fluffs your bbc dates

Every load I pump into a white boi feminizes them. The more loads I flood their bodies with the more feminine they become.

BlackTop this is so true.Once I given in every time I was fill with blk cum the more of my femside got stronger.

and now six month after cutting balls how is your sexuality with your hubby and do once load of cream he put in you give you more feminine time?

It is only natural that a white man should turn into a sissy upon contact with a superior African male. Her body instinctively realizes that she cannot compete with this dominant, masculine rival, and hence, her best course of action is to become a submissive pleasure toy to win the affection of the black alpha male.

Whitebois should be taught early to use their mouths and anuses as their primary and only sexual organs. There is no point in trying to attract a female when there are so many more suitable black men to choose from; rather, the sissy should offer herself as a cum receptacle to her superiors as nature intended.

tumblr_mdol3gF6Cf1rwuxfyo1_1280.jpg413_1000.jpgInterracial Sissy Caption (52).jpgLike Father Like Son.jpg