White boys changing bodies by black lovers.

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
QueenSarah. thanks also to you for your nice comment. actually a compliment. I had no idea this site would be so great for me. Someone told me about it while I was getting laid off from a job I loved. It really softened the blow. But my surprise was how well accepted I was here and all of the support. I was just looking for entertainment/diversion but I started posting and things went fast from there. I sure do like hearing how guys (and some girls) like reading about my memories. It has also helped my memory which used to be outstanding and now I am 49. What can we do. ?
I have stopped posting pictures due to some problems. Mainly my wife was embarrassed about it. Will tell more about that if anyone asks. So when people say how great looking I am or that my transition went well, I wonder if they saw pics 2 to 7 years ago or are assuming. OR maybe talking to people I sent pics to privately.
luv, MsGary

I am so hungry for cock right now. I cannot believe it. I looked for men who wanted to fuck me and I found them. Now I miss all my men who would ONLY let me suck them. i surely need both.
Those stud men making my eyes bug out as i take them all the way down my throat. sometimes I barely taste their cum but I do not care as long as it is in my tummy. I am a true cum addict. Any new guys want to get blow job from expert.
It was 35 years last spring that I have been sucking cock and swallowing cum.
luv to All, MsGary

I remember going to one of my son's blk friends home for a BBQ party.The 1st thing the ask us was to play water polo in their pool.I told them that we did not bring our bathing-suits but they said that they had our size .We, my two sons , 17 and 15 ,were given what looked like bright flowered bikini buttons. The only other white boi there also had on the same, so we got into the pool and the blk men pull us on their shoulders.It was as thou we were high school girls on their blk men shoulders with me being mid 40s and to tell the truth we play like girls too_One thing I remember is looking at my youngest after he fell and all he was looking was the in print of this blk man's big cock on the speedo. To me it was also an education as our dicks and balls just seem like a bit of small gapes and these blk men had a well develop and sizable cocks.

I should have paid better attention but queen bimbo Sarah are you natural girl or more like me?

great to hear from you again Trinidad - your memories, like those of Msgary, always make my lil white boi clit stand at attention

Thanks "mwdad".I have looked at my part in life and come to this great life that I'm living now. In March I had my castration and wedding ceremony in Africa.As I walked to the cutting stone table , high from that milky drink, I still knew that having my dick and balls remove will free me and my mind to be the real me. Seven mths later I'm back in the Caribbean but as a wife and more fem .Taking care of my family my two sons and now a 24 yr old tribal husband is a labour of love.

Hehe i always love hearing what you have to say ms gary. But no, i am a natural born female. Natural 36e, with a pretty curvy shape. i used to have pics up here but i requested them be taken down when it became pay only. Im an innocent looking big eyed brunette, ppl always think im like 19 even though im 24 now ha.I developed pretty early, had big c cup boobies by 6th grade, and i developed a taste for big black cock by 14 lol. The first time i had a big black cock in my face i fell in love, i had never seen anything bigger than maybe 6inches an this guys cock could cover like half my face with that massive cock. And the more i fucked, the bigger they seemed to get lol.

Ive always kept white boifriends, some that knew i fucked bbc on the side, some that didnt. But now im very open about it and all my bfs since i was like 18 have known and been cool with it. Usually wanting to join in in someway. I love white cuckold bfs, they shower me with gifts, take me out shopping and then out to find some bbc at a bar lol. Even better, most of them understand full vaginal sex is a reward or for special occasions and they mostly get off on eating me out constantly and watching me fuck bbc! Thats the way it should be hehe.

What i really want now though is a super fem cuckold, or a normal cuckold who i can mold into a sissy fem. someone who can support me and join in like any reg cuckold but who would also be like a gf i could go shopping with and even fuck bbc together with. Ive had white bfs suck and fuck some black cock before, but it just isnt as hot as watching a pretty, well made up fem whitdy boitake it. Plus, its easier to find bbc willing to fuck a cute fem cuckold. I want a boi with a curvy body from hormones/surgery, soft features, and a small dick because i really think small white clittys are so cute. Trust me, im more likely to want to suck on a 3 inch white cock than a gross, hairy 6incher lol. So anyone fitting these descriptions should add me as a friend an msg me!

And id love to get to know you better msgary, ur stories are always so hot and i can tell you really love bbc. I wish all white bois were like you! Xoxo

Thank You Queen Bimbo Sarah for your comments, answers and compliments. Trinidadynotme--Thanks for making this almost like its own site. What a topic.

On the topic, Oh MY gawd! I will not say How young, but on sunday after church we would have one or more blackmen from church over to the house. Our Associate/Youth Pastor was also black and he was getting married to a petite boyish natural female (white) who wa also tryiing to become a minister. All I knew was that a lot of girls look like that and no big deal. Until he told me I remind him of Her!
I was allowed to wear my super pretty white party dress to these and Larry (the black guest I mentioned above) asked why I did not wear it to church and to Sunday School. He said a lot of the others would like it and he noticed I hung out mostly with girls anyway. Then he asked if i would like to see a pic of his fiancee. I wondered why he offered that since I saw her at least once a week. But I said sure, both to be polite and in case it was something funny he got a picture of. He showed me and it was her (I cannot believe I have forgotten her name) sucking a HUGE Black Dick. I think my eyes popped out. Larry said "you like that?" Just as I nodded, I noticed Larry's school Ring on the hand of the Black Man. He said "Would you like to..."? I thought he was offering me to keep the photo. Then I realized that was the question Would I like to do as in the picture? Once again I nodded. WE were on the walkway out front of my grandparents house but he did give my hard nipple a squeeze before he got in his car. Also He said he would pick me up here at 5:30.
I did not know what the feeling was coming over my whole body but I was sure not surprised that I wanted to do whatever He told me.
luv, MsGary

Hi again MsGary. I'm happy that I could write my experiences and hope to help others . I too sometimes need help in this new life. I also know that this lifestyle is not for every one. There are so much life changes to be a good wife and fem.I am so lucky to have so much support and understanding from so many ppl.

hi trinidady

great to see your return and read more on your new life..you like MS Gary are my two friends and example..thanks for your lifestyle explanations and testimonials
nuances4:clap:

Attachments

• normal_K3XoS-241.jpg
    normal_K3XoS-241.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 565
  • 6884509273_78de7fd61f.jpg
    6884509273_78de7fd61f.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 498
wow love the magazine covers - really capture the way the world is going/should go

Yea , the covers are hot.

Damn I'd do a few of those myself LOL I'm too damn masculine to ever pull off becoming fem but I've been Bi bottom since my teens so I'd love to get pounded by a Bull. Of course that tends to drive off guys who'd play with my wife...bummer....

I often say it is what inside.Looking male but inside so female is also so sexy and many blk men like that too.In bed the femside is so aggressive and it takes a good blk man to fulfill us.

I hear you myschyfnmayhem - I too could never look femme even in my slinkiests hose and panties but the

for m's gary..

thinks yu can love that

Attachments

• DANCE2E375.jpg
    DANCE2E375.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 438
I have found that it is not that you look or don't look fem but it is something black men pick up on.

hi Nuits 49. I sure do. I did something similar for the Army in my late teens in the 1980s'
It was exciting. they stopped the "program" soonafter I had beenin it for a year and a half
It Was willing white feminine bois who would take care of Black Men's needs. Very few women at the time available to black men. And you know that many of the town where the Army IS are not welcoming to Black Men.
luv, Ms Gary and Thank You

MsGary said:
hi Nuits 49. I sure do. I did something similar for the Army in my late teens in the 1980s'
It was exciting. they stopped the "program" soonafter I had beenin it for a year and a half
It Was willing white feminine bois who would take care of Black Men's needs. Very few women at the time available to black men. And you know that many of the town where the Army IS are not welcoming to Black Men.
luv, Ms Gary and Thank You
i know and read your story in other place here..i loved and when i find these i thinks it's for ms Gary..happy you enjoy it..
love also the way you en triny give us some words and tacts for a better life
keep the cap..
Trini how is your story with your young hubby you the white male wive more and more? say us please..what change without nuts

Attachments

• 1682841684.jpg
    1682841684.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 545
  • 1802451372.jpg
    1802451372.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 509
  • 147230.jpg
    147230.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 553
  • 6840738142_776f0b9af7.jpg
    6840738142_776f0b9af7.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 695
  • 1219907083031.jpg
    1219907083031.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 507
Well sexually I'm the receiver so sex is great without having my balls and my dick in the way.I find that the 1st few weeks I when to pee a lot.I got less sick with the hormones and emotional more stable.I find myself more submissive and fem.It is as if I'm a new me, very fem and in my case motherly.My skin is softer and with some fat.I think before that I use to think twice in doing and accepting lots of situation .