• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boys changing bodies by black lovers.

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
Wouldn't it be wonderful the opposite? Imagine if the black bull wants his sissy-wife to be castrated and he gives the cock and balls to the sissy's wife or daughter so that she becomes a shemale who would fuck the little sissy all the day together with the bull... It would be wonderful!
I'm younger so, in my case, it would be more proper if my little cock would be transplanted in my mother's (or sister's) pubis so that I could suck my own balls while the bull fuck her in the ass... and this is what I mean:

I'd like these to be my mothers!

623.jpg 723.jpg 11.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg

Reactions: xeden and jdunn
So pretty for the black man us sissy should be.

nothing but pure bareback blk cock gets in me its all i desire

I think the ones where they still have a really small dick are the best

some damn hot pics on this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
doing what your bull says is the way to go

Sorry for being away for so long.On this topic of how your body feels and changes as being fem for black ,I have come up with some conclusions of my own. One of the them is the 1st pain.
The feeling of submission overtake our white bodies as well as heighten sexual arousal .At 1st we show no resistance to be impale. Our thoughts goes to him being a blk bull gives him rights.Our thoughts also of strong sexual desire but placing ourselves ready to be taken.His black cock pushing and stretching as it enter us and thats the start of our bodies fighting with our brain.At that stage more resistance means more power needed to enter us.At that stage is also when the body may resist causing us pain. The pain seems necessary for our body and brain to stop the resistance and relax. Our body is telling our mind that there is some one else in-charge of it. Having our bodies held down together with his weight on us goes a long way into our total submission .As all black bulls will have it (and rightfully so),he will not stop till he is balls deep in us.Thats when we start to feel full,stretched and with a transitional pain. I’m no lover of pain but this is for our transition.As our bodies relax we get into being fem and enjoying being fucked. Crying, shaking and heavy breathing seem to be part of the process.

I remembered being with an African man and his cock head was bigger than the wide of the sides of the rest his black cock. Even with lub it was a challenge to enter me.He had me in a doggy position so as to have total control of my body.He overcame my resistance by hard slapping my ass cheeks> I did not like it but understood that his needs came 1st.I resisted from crying at 1st but it hurt so much. As I started to cry my muscle relaxed, his big cock head pop in. Some more slaps on my ass and he ram it home. He did not move for a few seconds as my body spasm.He had mastered my body.

great

trinidadynotme2 said:
I remembered being with an African man and his cock head was bigger than the wide of the sides of the rest his black cock. Even with lub it was a challenge to enter me.He had me in a doggy position so as to have total control of my body.He overcame my resistance by hard slapping my ass cheeks> I did not like it but understood that his needs came 1st.I resisted from crying at 1st but it hurt so much. As I started to cry my muscle relaxed, his big cock head pop in. Some more slaps on my ass and he ram it home. He did not move for a few seconds as my body spasm.He had mastered my body.
Thanks Trini friend for that testimonials and give a few of news..hope see you fast
keep the board alive is so good

having wonderful blk cock in me reason got divorced and love being mounted

evatrv said:
Wouldn't it be wonderful the opposite? Imagine if the black bull wants his sissy-wife to be castrated and he gives the cock and balls to the sissy's wife or daughter so that she becomes a shemale who would fuck the little sissy all the day together with the bull... It would be wonderful!
I'm younger so, in my case, it would be more proper if my little cock would be transplanted in my mother's (or sister's) pubis so that I could suck my own balls while the bull fuck her in the ass... and this is what I mean:

I'd like these to be my mothers!
I can see were this could be interesting! Having your dick re-attacched to your Mother or sister so they could enjoy your charms as you are turning into a girl. However Ihae a small little peter and it is fun. I noramlly wear mini skirts, high heels, stockings, full make up and aer rings as well as all other forms of femine clothing on a daily basis. Men seem to not mind my little thing ,even when it gets a little stiff when I am very sexy or having sex. They seem to enjoy the fact Il ook and act so much like a true girl they just love to have me oraally pleasing them or on my hands and knees with them enjoying my round snug pretty ass. They just love to grab around and pull on it as my (what I call) little clit explodes.

trinidadynotme2 said:
Sorry for being away for so long.On this topic of how your body feels and changes as being fem for black ,I have come up with some conclusions of my own. One of the them is the 1st pain.
The feeling of submission overtake our white bodies as well as heighten sexual arousal .At 1st we show no resistance to be impale. Our thoughts goes to him being a blk bull gives him rights.Our thoughts also of strong sexual desire but placing ourselves ready to be taken.His black cock pushing and stretching as it enter us and thats the start of our bodies fighting with our brain.At that stage more resistance means more power needed to enter us.At that stage is also when the body may resist causing us pain. The pain seems necessary for our body and brain to stop the resistance and relax. Our body is telling our mind that there is some one else in-charge of it. Having our bodies held down together with his weight on us goes a long way into our total submission .As all black bulls will have it (and rightfully so),he will not stop till he is balls deep in us.Thats when we start to feel full,stretched and with a transitional pain. I’m no lover of pain but this is for our transition.As our bodies relax we get into being fem and enjoying being fucked. Crying, shaking and heavy breathing seem to be part of the process.

Oh this makes my nipples so hard and erect. They need to be part of the pain we feel also when they get tweeked really hard as we submit during this transitional passion!

I must reply to the quoted text. As the image of birth came into my mind. But instead of being born; you are being reborn as a femme submissive sissy for a black bulls pleasure. And with all births; pain (at least initially) would be a necessary evil of the process.

Just my two cents.

Uncle Sickey

Uncle Sickey ,you are so right.

so nastyyy

Uncle Sickey said:
I must reply to the quoted text. As the image of birth came into my mind. But instead of being born; you are being reborn as a femme submissive sissy for a black bulls pleasure. And with all births; pain (at least initially) would be a necessary evil of the process.

Just my two cents.

Uncle Sickey

It takes commitment and strength for our black bulls to initiate our metamorphosis . In insight, I’ll take the pain with sweetness. Having him stretch our pink asspussy to fit over his black cock head is the start of the process.

Uncle Sickey, what a wonderful addition to the thread. I had not thought of that but SO true. Maybe part of Trini thinking of the fantasy of males giving birth to babies after being made preg by Black Studs.
p.s. I have given up my large breasts and gone back to a modest B-cup. 38BB

luv to all, MsGary

Damn, I shudder to think how many kids I'd have if white bois could get pregnant. The amount of nut I've pumped in ass, talkin' a football team or two.

Black Ice I love to dress as you suggest. black white red, or navy blue corsets or garterbelts. stockings that either match or contrast. I like pink lipstick. Lots of my MEN have liked red lips better. I do it if I am told to. AndI love to spread my legs for Black Men. Often for a black boyfriend and his Friends. Some of them like to MAKE my pantyhose crotchless and then bend me over a pool table at a private club where I am the GIRL hostess for the party. When i had been married to female for 5 years i quit sneaking around and just told her.
I just had the urge to suck off any black men who would let me. She knew taht I had had black BF's before and she was somewhat supporitve. Expecially about the chance to show off how good her white hubby looked as a girl.
Love MsGary 47/mwm married to female 19 years this summer.
p.s. Black Ice, do you have anything to do with BlackIce Prod?

becoming a black mans wife

I would love to find a black man to turn me into his slut white wife and plaese him as he see fit. :love: