White boys getting pregnant by only black men.

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
Chris was eager for her next lover, her next stud, her next black COCK. Her next man was not as big but not smaller by much. She saw the handsome man behind Him and dcided taht after this guy she wanted to be fucked face to face looking at his handsome face and his clear dark brown eyes. since she was in a hurry to be done with the guy fucking her, she went ahead and rewarded him by taking his cock striaght into her mouth and finishing his orgasm in less than two minutes. The handsome man waiting for his sloppy thirds was Larry. An army vet and former model. She did not even care how big his cock was. Larry was well over 9 inches. She laid on a blanket by the bonfire pit and invited (pretty much Ordered Larry to mount her). they made small talk as he entered her loose ass until her #4 man hung his cock in her face. Both men played with her little tits and Larry finished up a little faster than Chris would have liked. She determined thaat she would pursue Larry in the near future. Larry felt the same about Chris! As the other four men mounted her the others waiting their turn noticed a small yacht approaching one of the boat landings to the north. one of the last four men had another of the 14 inch cocks. He was Isaiah. He did not say much but Chris liked him and his love making pretty well. the other girls and men came to center island for lunch. The girls got their next dose of hormones at this time. Two more blk men were brought from the boat they saw. Most people had only been there for 8 days but there were two visiting families in the SUV with thte new black men. A father of one of the girls and his other son stepped into the ball room first. The other family visiting was larger. a father with his son and teen daughter entered. Then last entered the mom, a buxom blond about 50 or 55. The men stood and cheered as this woman (who considered herself quite AVERAGe) stepped into the ball room. She was actually very attractive but the sneers were because she is Chris' mother! They all watched the XXX movie "Behind the Green Door" during lunch.
luv, MsGary

SO hot. Really proud of you MsGary, a true fem slut for Black Men. You could teach a lot to all these young white bois about becoming fucktoys for us.

You are right BlackFeeder as always. All of us young white bois can learn alot from the wonderful Ms. Gary and how we should approach life as the sissy bois for superior Black Men.

sissy jenny

jbalk20 said:
You are right BlackFeeder as always. All of us young white bois can learn alot from the wonderful Ms. Gary and how we should approach life as the sissy bois for superior Black Men.

sissy jenny

Damn, that would be hot. MsGary could be the teacher for Black Cock Worship class for all you sissies. I would provide the cock of course, you could all practise on it. There's enough cock to go round.

I think it’s a win win situation.His mother always prays me for being a good wife to her son. He is much more settle since I became his wife.She also share my dreams of some day I can give her grandchildren.

BlackFeeder said:
Damn, that would be hot. MsGary could be the teacher for Black Cock Worship class for all you sissies. I would provide the cock of course, you could all practise on it. There's enough cock to go round.

Oh that would be so hot, Sir. To have wonderful Ms. Gary teaching us how to please big black cock and getting to practice on the real thing would be great. Your cock is so big there is definitely enough to go around for every sissy to get a chance. I know I would sure enjoy that.

you Darlings give me way too much credit. I sure am glad i started posting in here a few years ago.
I will be back in full form soon. Maybe a few days. Right now I gotta look for work. Red lipstick and good lingerie are not cheap.
Also need a knew bikini bottom (lost some weight) lost over two inches off of waist since new years
Love, MsGary

Congrats Ms. Gray on the weight loss. I am sure you are looking more beautiful every day. I am positive that you will look very sexy in those new bikini bottoms. I am probably going to head to VS this week and get a new bikini too.

This may seem like the far side but I’m prevue to some information.A very young girl has been given into marriage and is getting problems carrying out the pregnancy in her first trimester ,if her compatible twin brother will be able to , an operation will be planed .The brother is trill and have been given hormones to stimulate this trimester and Indian scientist are very hopeful. Things can be closer than we think.

Great story Gary , Tiffany xxx
http://www.bitch4black.com

www.bitch4black.com__0140bsww%20%28Custom%29.JPG

stripping_01_ww%20%28Custom%29%20%28Custom%29.jpg

APPEALww%20%28Custom%29.jpg

tiffany_bitch4black_01_ww%20%28Custom%29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The yacht that brought the visitors took a very circuitous route in order to keep the island location confidential. With three older adults along, there was bound to be someone who could figure it out if they were not careful. The sponsors got word that the two new young MEn flirting pretty heavily with the white males on the boat. They were not interested in the genetic females at all but not unfriendly to them either.
On the boat the father and son team (without women) happened to see one of the men at the urinal by accident. Very cramped quarters and not obvious that someone was in the head. They happened to tell the other father and son. Of course word got back to the mother and daughter (Chris' mother and sister) about how hung these men were. They had become quite comfortable and felt safe around the young black Men. Chris mother looked right at them and then at their crotches and said "We heard you are really well endowed." Everyone was there in the galley dining area but without being asked the Men took out their cocks to show their size.
Someone said "have your ever measured." Her older son (21, Chris' older brother) stepped forward to get them completely hard. Calvin stroked each of them with one hand at the same time. Cal was already a size queen and these men were still amazing to him. Calvin could not resist and started sucking the bigger one. It was 16 inches. The other black man was named Rod and even though everyone was watching, he took off Cal's shorts and fingered his ass. He interrupted Cal's hand job only long enough to take off his swim suit. Rod asked Cal to suck him a little while. Then with Cal's family and fellow traveler's watching, He bent Cal over the table and slid his 13 cock easily into Calvin's asspussi. In 5 or 6 strokes Rod was balls deep. He could not believe his luck finding a "whiteboi" like this. Cal went back to sucking the 16 inch black pole which had been neglected for the last ten minutes. It was very dark and Rod was light skinned. The sexy contrast with skin tones was very erotic. Cal's little sister asked the monster cock man, "Are you going to fuck him too?" He nodded YES and he had still not said anything. He and Rod had done this 3 -some routine together many times and always with white bois. They were actually recruited by the sponsors. Rod had been pumping slowly for ten minutes. Now he picked up his pace and got pretty rough with his fucking. Rod stroked Cal's cock and they both came. Rod tasted Cal's jism, licking it from the palm of his hand. Rod left His cum DEEP in Cal. He left his cock in Cal just long enough for John (big John Coleman from Virginia) to replace him. He went gently because he was over 3 inches thick. But John was not going to take no for an answer. He eased the big head in where his friend had been. He also had Cal's mom lube up his cock shaft, with her saliva. The message to her and her daughter 'that is what YOU are good for'! Though demeaning, she loved doing it and did not mind her dau seeing it. She felt his cock pulse as he went deeper and deeper into her feminine son. She always knew he should have been a girl with his tiny cock and wide hips and outright HUNGER for COCK. She knew it would not be long before John's load also exploded in Cal. Rod had actually joined the other men enjoying watching this incredible show. John was a little over half way in now and Pamela continued licking it and his balls. She went back to his shaft and squeezed his big balls. John's whole body spasmed and pumped a huge load into her oldest child. She kept licking and got a taste of the cum. She said "Whoa, You are going to make some babies."
luv, MsGary

Keep it going Ms Gary.. It is hot so far

thank you. Are you saying to keep reporting until we hopefully see the successful results of this project over next two years? On a personal note-I have found how long I can go without BBC. answer is 9 days and then I truly crave it. I was calling former blk co-workers and begging. Even if they had no idea I was a BBC slut. Teh only time I went longer was in boot camp and that of course was 5 weeks until there was any freedom at all. and you sure could not risk doing it in the open bay barracks. Good thing I went to basic at age 22 + or I would not have been able to control myself. Of course I went enlisted because no wa they would accept me in officer ranks.
Love, MsGary

Since I have started getting fucked by Black Bulls and Them breeding me then I love the thought of having a Black Baby growing inside of me and me becoming a breeding slut for Black Bulls! I wish there was a way for white men to have Black Men's Babies! I think there would be alot more white men spread our legs for Black Bulls to breed! I love your stories MsGary, keep 'em comin!

Lunch was special because of having visitors and new MEN. also because it would be the last meal at which any of the GUrls wold have any more than 3 ounces of meat. Unless it was fish and they would be allowed 5 to 6 ounces. Also the special service was done by the older "Ladies"! They actually took orders from a menu with three beef dishes and one chicken offering. MANY fruits and vegetable were available as well as wine OR beer. Exra Lite beer had also been added to the vending machines someone had noticed. Word about Calvin was already spreading and they assumed that he and the nice boy with just his father were going to be staying on the Island. That was not the case.
Some of the men were actually thinking they better try to seduce Calvin and his new friend Chad while they had the chance. Chad had just turned 18 which was the normal age for visiting. Exceptions were sometimes made down to 16 as that was the statutory age in the country where the Islands were located.
Larry came and sat between Chris and Calvin. Chad had not found his older brother yet. Another bold Man came and sat next to Chad. On introducing themselves they found out that Chad's brother was in the infirmary. One of the older ladies overheard and told chad and his father that they thught it was just a stomach bug and he should be fine by tonight. Also that he was going by the name Brenda now. That had been their mother's name! She died two years before and was missed. His father smiled a little but did not know if he liked the name used that way. The bold black Man was Curtis and he had his arm around Chad telling him all would be okay. He tried to get Chad to put his hand on his crotch but Chad was pretty reluctant almost getting angry. Instead of showing it, Chad took a big gulp of his beer. Curtis asked, nearly begged Chad to meet him later "just to talk". Chad had no idea what this young Black Bull of a man wanted with him but agreed and offered his hand to shake. Curtis hugged him instead. Chad's father asked if Curtis could show him where the infirmary was. Samantha (the older lady who originally overheard) offered to take him. Right now if he liked. Sure he wanted to go see the newly named Brenda and how she was feeling.
He loved the tightly controlled healthy environment. And if his son Brenda wanted to be in this he was fine with that. He also had become a lover of BBC himself since his wife first got sick and pretty much unable to have sex. Another small black man joined them as ****** to the room where Heather was. She was actually quarantined behing plexiglass for the next 8 to 12 hours in to keep germs like that from running through the population. He talked to Brenda for 15 or 20 minutes to tell her he was here and to see how she was doing otherwise. Chad's father's name also happened to be Sam. Samantha introduced him to the orderly who had joined them. The small young Black Man's name was Charles and Sam could not help but stare at the huge bulge in Charle's scrubs. All three of them knew. To avoid embarassment and to take advantage of the privacy they had right now, Charles guided them both to a dressing room. He dropped his pants and displayed a thick 8 inch dark Black cock which looked huge on his 125 lb frame. He said "well?" Samantha got on her knees and started sucking the delicious cock. Sam joined her minutes later. Sam was an expert cocksucker now and was hoping the whole time for a chance like this. Samantha took off all of her sexy clothes so they would not get damaged from this. It was perfectly ok to have encounters like this

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread title sounded like something from the National Enquirer or something. lol I just had to look.

Thank You HungryLips for chiming in. Yeah, reality always makes the movies and the tabloids seem prophetic.
It was ok to have action like this, pretty much with anybody. But she just did not want to have to check out a new uniform before even finishing lunch. Charles was ready to fuck and Samantha was naked with her big, well fucked ass beckoning him. He went up that wide ass with no lube and bare. He had her standing up but bent over with her feet flat on the floor and legs still straight. As soon as he was balls deep Her cum spurted out of her white cock which was 5 inch long and very much resembled a useful cock. He pulled out of her and she finished him with her hand as he seemed to want. Charles looked at Sam and gestured for him to get his pants off. Then he told Sam to sit on the end of the table in the room.
Sam had given blow jobs a lot more times than he had been fucked. Charles could tell about this and He had Samantha pass him the KY jelly. He used a little on the tip of his cock. Then he placed his thick cock head at the opening of Sam's fuck hole. He had one leg up over his shoulder and moved the other leg there too. He pressed into the tight white ass and was pleased to see that cock get hard as he entered. Sam's cock was over 6 inches, maybe 6.5. He and his wife had a very satisfying sex life before her illness and passing on. Charles reached in and stroked the nice cock above his own. Charles big balls were giving a little extra pleasure bouncing against Sam's hungry ass. Sam's tight ass and the contractions he gave were stimulating the cock inside him like Charles had never felt before. Sam came with just a few more strokes and then Charles came leaving his seed DEEP in Sam's willing ass. Samantha handed Sam a maxi-pad and took one for herself and put it in her panties. Sam put one in the crotch of his shorts as he realized why she had handed it to him. All of them came back to the world of people not involved in a mini orgy at the moment. When they got back to lunch they found dessert orders being taken and the movie well into the first reel. Sam was surprised to see Curtis still sitting with Chad. Kind of pleased actually.
LOVE, MsGary

I love to say, “Happy mother’s day”, to all of us that are willing to become mothers.

Attachments

• 2337268167_1e9358d38f_o.jpgdad.jpg
    2337268167_1e9358d38f_o.jpgdad.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 447
i'd love to keep trying to get pregnant LOL

happy mother day

and worshipping bbc..to be more pregnant

Attachments

• Afr copie 3.jpg
    Afr copie 3.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 483
  • -4anniversaire.jpg