• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White men who worship Black dick

freakmichael41

New around here...
Beloved Member
Well, we all do, but some of us take it further than others...

big-cock-gay-straight-guys99.jpg submit.jpg

Well, hell, let's be honest here: the guy letting another guy suck his cock is a fag, also!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, hell, let's be honest here: the guy letting another guy suck his cock is a fag, also!

Why assume that??
Just because a dominant Black male utilizes an available white cum-dump to relieve himself in doesn't necessarily mean he's gay. What difference does it really make if the mouth he unloads in is attached to a male or female? It's just a mouth, a soft warm hole that can give him pleasure and be a convenient receptacle for his cum. He's not looking to marry it, wine and dine it or take it home to meet his Momma. He's just looking for something that feels good on his dick and that makes a good no mess place to spurt his load.
If he used a "Fleshlight" instead, what would that make him? Why should he have to masturbate or use a cold plastic toy if there is a nice warm mouth available to use? If it happens to be a white male mouth wouldn't it still be preferable to using his hand or a toy?

I may be a fag for servicing a dominant male orally, but I don't think I am a Lesbian because I perform the same service for women.
will

You may be right!!!!

You're a fag too, congrats!

You may be correct in referring to me as a fag. I have provided oral service to many men both white and black and will continue to do so in the future. I also enjoy providing oral service to women. It is complicated, but I enjoy it all. Frankly, I think you are one incredible gorgeous woman and any man would be proud to have you as his wife. I would gladly fluff up bbc for you. It not only would be my pleasure but an honor to fluff up a bbc for such a beautiful woman as you.

My mom was the 1st person I have ever seen with a black man having sex. I had my 1st black cock in me at 19yrs. When I was in my 30s and married I told my wife and my mom about it.In my 1st swing with my mom and wife, a raster man wanted my ass but I did not give it up there. He was a good friend of my mom. Mom setup a night that we 4 can be in her bedroom. He did take me with my wife kissing me and my mom holding my legs open for him. This was 18mts ago and I have been taking wonderful black cock since.

Now that is hot!!!

Swinging with your mom and wife is really hot. I think I would really enjoy that. Hope you are still doing it and having loads of fun. Why not take some pics for us as well.

I cant agree with Anna, Ive been with hub in swinging and BBC situations where he has taken another mans cum, and by the same token, I have been active sexually with women...I dont know if that makes both of us "fags" or not, but I know Im all woman....and he is all man in bed and on the street. I think its easy to paint ourselves into a corner with names. Our bodies are to be enjoyed.

You may be correct in referring to me as a fag. I have provided oral service to many men both white and black and will continue to do so in the future. I also enjoy providing oral service to women. It is complicated, but I enjoy it all. Frankly, I think you are one incredible gorgeous woman and any man would be proud to have you as his wife. I would gladly fluff up bbc for you. It not only would be my pleasure but an honor to fluff up a bbc for such a beautiful woman as you.

LMAO...beautiful woman?!?!?

Yeah right....woman???LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back