• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White wives & their wedding rings

• Thread starterdublin_bhoy69
  • Start date
LoveCumSluts said:
smiling-jpg.2564596
Your saggy, empty slut definitely could use a good refill. Get her a dozen guys with big balls and fill her up !
user154396_c20a5738e0fb-png.2564594

Yes i agree

• Love
Reactions: h5t6ca
saggies said:
user154396_c20a5738e0fb-png.2564594

Yes i agree
After she's been fucked by those many cocks, have her kneel down, open her mouth and have all the attendees piss all over her face and fill her mouth with piss. Give her a proper send off !
Then get her into doggy position and have each guy shove his cock into her asshole and piss inside her ass. Fill the slut up properly.

Here's mine

20201025_202744.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and oldertinycuck
Wife spread

4F9AC5DF-B3C0-4A7C-BEDE-05500F605E4C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, holtzvordertur, zarkovac and 2 others
LoveCumSluts said:
Lucky SOB. I want to fuck her too !!
That's a very hot pic of two people really enjoying sex and for us having a look the added bonus is the wedding ring on display

Her wedding ring is clear to see.

IMG_7376.JPG IMG_7385.JPG IMG_7411.JPG

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, sswanabe, nelssim and 1 other person
Mi puta mujer blanca mostrando su anillo y u coñoMi puta esposa blanca mostrando su anillo y sMi puta esposa blanca enséñaMi puta esposa blanca enMi puta espoa

View attachment VID-20181022-WA0104.mp4

Here's mine.

Amateur_Sue___Mike_Horton_Exposed_4588305-3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: oldertinycuck, Kwacka, tweesy and 2 others
Tracylee said:
Here's mine

20201025_202744.jpg
Absolutely delicious !!
I'd love to tongue your wife's pussy.

Bmilfslut said:
Wife spread

4F9AC5DF-B3C0-4A7C-BEDE-05500F605E4C.jpeg
That's a very good slut. Nice spread.
I wish I could've fucked her for you on your wedding night too, then some more on your honey moon. Give your slut as much cock as she needs.

Reactions: Bmilfslut
LoveCumSluts said:
That's a very good slut. Nice spread.
I wish I could've fucked her for you on your wedding night too, then some more on your honey moon. Give your slut as much cock as she needs.
Thank you!

Reactions: LoveCumSluts
Masifix said:
Mi puta mujer blanca mostrando su anillo y u coñoMi puta esposa blanca mostrando su anillo y sMi puta esposa blanca enséñaMi puta esposa blanca enMi puta espoa

View attachment VID-20181022-WA0104.mp4
Very good girl. Massaging her pussy like that. She needs plenty of cock that slut wife.

blueeyes4you said:
Her wedding ring is clear to see.

IMG_7376.JPG IMG_7385.JPG IMG_7411.JPG
I hope he came in her mouth too. Never waste a good load. Feed it to the horny slut. Aim your creamy load straight in her mouth to enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: blueeyes4you
cumslutwifeSue said:
Here's mine.

Amateur_Sue___Mike_Horton_Exposed_4588305-3.jpg
Gorgeous !
Your slut looks like she's ready for a gangbang. Those amazing tits are crying out to be titty fucked and cummed all over !!
She would look so hot with a cock in all her holes at once. She can suck a hard cock while being fucked in her ass and pussy at the same time, then they can all cum in her mouth simultaneously.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA
Bigtitty said:
I love her !
That's what every slut wife should do. Suck as much cock as possible and swallow plenty of cum.
Your wife is a very good slut. Bravo.

Reactions: Bigtitty
LoveCumSluts said:
I hope he came in her mouth too. Never waste a good load. Feed it to the horny slut. Aim your creamy load straight in her mouth to enjoy.
He did the second time. The first time, he drained his balls into her pussy, but then had her lick and suck their sex juices off of his cock, which she eagerly did.

She's ready for you!

IMG_1338.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread