• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White wives & their wedding rings

• Thread starterdublin_bhoy69
  • Start date
blueeyes4you said:
Her wedding ring is clear to see.

IMG_7376.JPG IMG_7385.JPG IMG_7411.JPG
I hope he came in her mouth too. Never waste a good load. Feed it to the horny slut. Aim your creamy load straight in her mouth to enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: blueeyes4you
cumslutwifeSue said:
Here's mine.

Amateur_Sue___Mike_Horton_Exposed_4588305-3.jpg
Gorgeous !
Your slut looks like she's ready for a gangbang. Those amazing tits are crying out to be titty fucked and cummed all over !!
She would look so hot with a cock in all her holes at once. She can suck a hard cock while being fucked in her ass and pussy at the same time, then they can all cum in her mouth simultaneously.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA
Bigtitty said:
I love her !
That's what every slut wife should do. Suck as much cock as possible and swallow plenty of cum.
Your wife is a very good slut. Bravo.

Reactions: Bigtitty
LoveCumSluts said:
I hope he came in her mouth too. Never waste a good load. Feed it to the horny slut. Aim your creamy load straight in her mouth to enjoy.
He did the second time. The first time, he drained his balls into her pussy, but then had her lick and suck their sex juices off of his cock, which she eagerly did.

She's ready for you!

IMG_1338.jpg

blueeyes4you said:
He did the second time. The first time, he drained his balls into her pussy, but then had her lick and suck their sex juices off of his cock, which she eagerly did.
Very good slut indeed. That's exactly how it should be done. Cleaning of the cock with her mouth is mandatory.

Reactions: blueeyes4you
A little blurry but hubby wasn't focusing on the ring at the time... not was i to be honest! 😄

bj.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, MixedbbcLA, Urwifennewfun and 3 others
hotwifeseekingfun said:
A little blurry but hubby wasn't focusing on the ring at the time... not was i to be honest! 😄

bj.jpg
You look hot with that cock in your mouth. Is that a condom on his cock ?
Do you have any more pics of you sucking his cock ?

I can't help it...I'm a slutty hotwife who likes BBC!

IMG_1160 (3).JPG IMG_1233 (2).JPG IMG_1264 (2).JPG IMG_1438 (2).JPG NYE 3 (3).jpg Doggy 1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: scott25660, Urwifennewfun, robandkate and 4 others
WVhotwifecoupl said:

IMG_1160 (3).JPG IMG_1233 (2).JPG IMG_1264 (2).JPG IMG_1438 (2).JPG NYE 3 (3).jpg Doggy 1.jpg
I hope you let him cum in your slut mouth. Do you have any of those to share ?
You look amazing being fucked and you look even more amazing with a cock in your mouth.
You are a very good slut wife.

Reactions: oldertinycuck
WVhotwifecoupl said:

Mature wives need black cock just as much as younger ones do it's a must for all women to have

littlestubby5in said:
Mature wives need black cock just as much as younger ones do it's a must for all women to have
Why must a cock be black ? A cock is a cock. White, black, pink, blue, green.
I'm sick of this Black cock rubbish.

Reactions: dantelovemilf
LoveCumSluts said:
My apologies I should have said bigger cocks

dublin_bhoy69 said:
Sexy.I wonder has anyone been caught cheating from pics posted online?

172693654.jpg 224001736.jpg 410743987.jpg 1221432082.jpg 1812521667.jpg
I did not catch her cheating by seeing pic's, I have seen photos of my wife online being blacked, I already knew that she was actively fucking men. I did find out that she was fucking an average of 6 men a week for years.

LoveCumSluts said:
Maybe, it has to be a big black cock, because it is Big and Black. Besides the color contrast is nice too.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Wife showing off her wedding ring

IMG_3715.jpeg IMG_3716.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, zarkovac and sswanabe
siestaswingers said:
Wife showing off her wedding ring

IMG_3715.jpeg IMG_3716.jpeg
Bad girl !!!
Just my type. Big tittied and a slut wife who loves to spread her legs !
She needs cum all over her mouth.

Reactions: siestaswingers
69eatmore77 said:
I did not catch her cheating by seeing pic's, I have seen photos of my wife online being blacked, I already knew that she was actively fucking men. I did find out that she was fucking an average of 6 men a week for years.
I am sure that your dick gets hard just thinking about your wife being banged out by all of those men. How many nights did she come home with cum leaking out of her and you licking her clean? Sloppy seventh?

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Robert Smith said:
Maybe, it has to be a big black cock, because it is Big and Black. Besides the color contrast is nice too.

Based on my experience, black guys just fuck better on average. I'm talking about technique.

mine

Screenshot_2017-02-19-11-52-37.png

• Love
Reactions: Kwacka and sswanabe