• Thread starterdublin_bhoy69
  • Start date
My wife’s ring

IMG_7660.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, Kwacka and sswanabe
LoveCumSluts said:
Bad girl !!!
Just my type. Big tittied and a slut wife who loves to spread her legs !
She needs cum all over her mouth.

IMG_3717.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Frustratedhub, sswanabe and 1 other person
Reactions: siestaswingers
LoveCumSluts said:
Why must a cock be black ? A cock is a cock. White, black, pink, blue, green.
I'm sick of this Black cock rubbish.
It certainly doesn't HAVE to be black from our perspective. Any large cock is very welcome. I think it's just a stereotype that black cock is bigger, hence the BBC following. Through our experience, on average that is probably true but it's certainly no guarentee... and knowing how to use what you have is the most important thing in our book. Also there is still something about fucking a BBC that is a little taboo and hence arousing. It shouldn't be taboo in this day and age but think it is still somewhat in some areas xx

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and LoveCumSluts
Robert Smith said:
I am sure that your dick gets hard just thinking about your wife being banged out by all of those men. How many nights did she come home with cum leaking out of her and you licking her clean? Sloppy seventh?
She was out fucking during the day when I was working. I would come home and she would have something sexy on, or maybe just a T-shirt with noting else on. I always licked her cunt before I fucked her. Many times I could taste a mans cum in her, and would say damn your pussy is really juicy and tates great! She would reply your tasting cum from a lover. I was out fucking today. My cock would get super hard as I sucked every drop of cum that I could get out of her, then I would fuck her hard. She would cum so many times that she would start giggling.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure and siestaswingers
Robert Smith said:
Maybe, it has to be a big black cock, because it is Big and Black. Besides the color contrast is nice too.
Not all Blacks are big, same for white men, not all are small. I love sucking cock, I don't care what color it is. If it's a decent size like 6" or more I want to suck it.

69eatmore77 said:
She was out fucking during the day when I was working. I would come home and she would have something sexy on, or maybe just a T-shirt with noting else on. I always licked her cunt before I fucked her. Many times I could taste a mans cum in her, and would say damn your pussy is really juicy and tates great! She would reply your tasting cum from a lover. I was out fucking today. My cock would get super hard as I sucked every drop of cum that I could get out of her, then I would fuck her hard. She would cum so many times that she would start giggling.
Good for you. It is great that you knew what your wife was doing and you accepted it. I love sending a married woman home to hubby with my cum leaking out of her.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Robert Smith said:
Good for you. It is great that you knew what your wife was doing and you accepted it. I love sending a married woman home to hubby with my cum leaking out of her.
Yes I loved it when she had been fucked earlier, and I got my cum dessert and sloppy seconds. There were some times that she had not been with a guy earlier during the day, and I would lick her pussy, and not have it sloppy full of cum, and I would tell her that I was disapointed, I was hoping to have my dessert.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure
Gangbangs are a lot of fun!

69eatmore77 said:
Not all Blacks are big, same for white men, not all are small. I love sucking cock, I don't care what color it is. If it's a decent size like 6" or more I want to suck it.
If you're a slut wife, I'd let you suck my cock any time you're hungry for it. I guarantee you will love it.

siestaswingers said:
Gangbangs are a lot of fun!
My dream is to be a part of a gangbang where anything goes. I especially look forward to the end where the gangbang slut lets all of us cum in her mouth and drench her face with cum, then cleans each one of our cocks with her mouth then looks into our eyes with a cute grin and says "thank you for letting me have your cum and allowing me to clean your beautiful cock with my mouth"

siestaswingers said:
You missed her face entirely. I think it's a waste of cum shooting it on her chest, although cum drenched tits do look hot, but cum on her face and mouth is hotter !!

cumonmywifeplz said:
Nice tidy pussy your slut has. I love it. Love to see a few pictures of her pussy at full stretch with a big hard cock in it.

• Love
Reactions: cumonmywifeplz
milfbuster said:
My wife’s ring

IMG_7660.jpeg
Hot damn !! Your slut wife is just begging to be fucked by the look of that.
Her pussy needs a good ploughing by a big hard cock. I hope you're able to satisfy her needs.
Amazing tits too btw.
I would love to see more of your hot slut wife please, if you don't mind sharing more.

LoveCumSluts said:
You missed her face entirely. I think it's a waste of cum shooting it on her chest, although cum drenched tits do look hot, but cum on her face and mouth is hotter !!

EB989C49-8ACB-421F-926A-0E3306DB46D2-36792-0000215F5CF16CB3.jpeg EAC0B4E2-9230-408C-BDD7-6612DE27A1BD-36792-0000215F5CCB15EF.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Johz, MixedbbcLA, zarkovac and 1 other person
siestaswingers said:
Hell yeah !!
That's what I'm talking about.
A bukkake would really suit her.
Leave the cum on her face and tell her to go do a cum walk in her neighbourhood.

Reactions: siestaswingers
My wife

IMG_7616.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Maturegilffucker, joost, Johz and 6 others
Married but available 😜

0E82DBA6-2470-4B9B-92F0-D84A5FD559D0.jpeg E9282547-24FD-4F1A-85FD-86000CB5F695.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Natamofo, Olioli, hotcummer and 9 others