• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White wives & their wedding rings

• Thread starterdublin_bhoy69
  • Start date
blueeyes4you said:
He did the second time. The first time, he drained his balls into her pussy, but then had her lick and suck their sex juices off of his cock, which she eagerly did.
Very good slut indeed. That's exactly how it should be done. Cleaning of the cock with her mouth is mandatory.

Reactions: blueeyes4you
A little blurry but hubby wasn't focusing on the ring at the time... not was i to be honest! 😄

bj.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, MixedbbcLA, Urwifennewfun and 3 others
hotwifeseekingfun said:
A little blurry but hubby wasn't focusing on the ring at the time... not was i to be honest! 😄

bj.jpg
You look hot with that cock in your mouth. Is that a condom on his cock ?
Do you have any more pics of you sucking his cock ?

I can't help it...I'm a slutty hotwife who likes BBC!

IMG_1160 (3).JPG IMG_1233 (2).JPG IMG_1264 (2).JPG IMG_1438 (2).JPG NYE 3 (3).jpg Doggy 1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: scott25660, Urwifennewfun, robandkate and 4 others
WVhotwifecoupl said:

IMG_1160 (3).JPG IMG_1233 (2).JPG IMG_1264 (2).JPG IMG_1438 (2).JPG NYE 3 (3).jpg Doggy 1.jpg
I hope you let him cum in your slut mouth. Do you have any of those to share ?
You look amazing being fucked and you look even more amazing with a cock in your mouth.
You are a very good slut wife.

Reactions: oldertinycuck
WVhotwifecoupl said:

Mature wives need black cock just as much as younger ones do it's a must for all women to have

littlestubby5in said:
Mature wives need black cock just as much as younger ones do it's a must for all women to have
Why must a cock be black ? A cock is a cock. White, black, pink, blue, green.
I'm sick of this Black cock rubbish.

Reactions: dantelovemilf
LoveCumSluts said:
My apologies I should have said bigger cocks

dublin_bhoy69 said:
Sexy.I wonder has anyone been caught cheating from pics posted online?

172693654.jpg 224001736.jpg 410743987.jpg 1221432082.jpg 1812521667.jpg
I did not catch her cheating by seeing pic's, I have seen photos of my wife online being blacked, I already knew that she was actively fucking men. I did find out that she was fucking an average of 6 men a week for years.

LoveCumSluts said:
Maybe, it has to be a big black cock, because it is Big and Black. Besides the color contrast is nice too.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Wife showing off her wedding ring

IMG_3715.jpeg IMG_3716.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, zarkovac and sswanabe
siestaswingers said:
Wife showing off her wedding ring

IMG_3715.jpeg IMG_3716.jpeg
Bad girl !!!
Just my type. Big tittied and a slut wife who loves to spread her legs !
She needs cum all over her mouth.

Reactions: siestaswingers
69eatmore77 said:
I did not catch her cheating by seeing pic's, I have seen photos of my wife online being blacked, I already knew that she was actively fucking men. I did find out that she was fucking an average of 6 men a week for years.
I am sure that your dick gets hard just thinking about your wife being banged out by all of those men. How many nights did she come home with cum leaking out of her and you licking her clean? Sloppy seventh?

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Robert Smith said:
Maybe, it has to be a big black cock, because it is Big and Black. Besides the color contrast is nice too.

Based on my experience, black guys just fuck better on average. I'm talking about technique.

mine

Screenshot_2017-02-19-11-52-37.png

• Love
Reactions: Kwacka and sswanabe
My wife’s ring

IMG_7660.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, Kwacka and sswanabe
LoveCumSluts said:
Bad girl !!!
Just my type. Big tittied and a slut wife who loves to spread her legs !
She needs cum all over her mouth.

IMG_3717.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Frustratedhub, sswanabe and 1 other person
Reactions: siestaswingers
LoveCumSluts said:
It certainly doesn't HAVE to be black from our perspective. Any large cock is very welcome. I think it's just a stereotype that black cock is bigger, hence the BBC following. Through our experience, on average that is probably true but it's certainly no guarentee... and knowing how to use what you have is the most important thing in our book. Also there is still something about fucking a BBC that is a little taboo and hence arousing. It shouldn't be taboo in this day and age but think it is still somewhat in some areas xx

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and LoveCumSluts
Robert Smith said:
I am sure that your dick gets hard just thinking about your wife being banged out by all of those men. How many nights did she come home with cum leaking out of her and you licking her clean? Sloppy seventh?
She was out fucking during the day when I was working. I would come home and she would have something sexy on, or maybe just a T-shirt with noting else on. I always licked her cunt before I fucked her. Many times I could taste a mans cum in her, and would say damn your pussy is really juicy and tates great! She would reply your tasting cum from a lover. I was out fucking today. My cock would get super hard as I sucked every drop of cum that I could get out of her, then I would fuck her hard. She would cum so many times that she would start giggling.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure and siestaswingers

Users who are viewing this thread