White women with black babies

• Thread starterDionysosKult
  • Start date
I seriously doubt women are looking to have a child based solely on the skin color of the father. To make a fetish like that a reason have have a child is goofy.

The whole mixed race idea should never be limited to black/white only. So if the mother is Japanese and the father is from India that is mixed race. So why no clamoring to see more of that type of family?

Women get pregnant with men who they were/are sleeping with.There had to be some attraction there or the woman and man would not be between the sheets.

Planned to have a child, accidentally conceived , committed or single relationship wise, and so on; all kinds of events take place in the process of making and having a baby.

I don't give a shit if the kid is of a single race or mixed race. All babies grow up into men/women. 15, 40, 50 years on from the time the kid arrived she or he will still be living and be a part of society.

I hope, not just for mixed race but for all kids, that the mother and the father care for their kids and raise them right and love the kids truly. That is more important the the pigment of the flesh the baby has. People fall in love with who they love. Skin color is not the driver.

Note that not all blacks are Lex Steele. So what if a white lady loves some black guy with a 5 inch cock and who is kind of pudgy? Not some 'thug' hung pron star type. If they are happy and have a kid together is it 'hot' to see their child in a stroller?

I think some guys jerk off to the mental image of SEX with two hot people, fit girl and hung guy and in that image there is some taboo (like race for some) to spice that up tossed in. Who is having kids with who in the real world is a different matter.

The act of making a baby is hot. Duh, that is sex and sex is fun. For people to think about the kid itself and its skin color as meaning anything about the sex lives of the parents of the kid... I don't get that. Daddy could be black and mommy white but daddy could be a lame dud in bed. Or daddy could be loving and kind or mean and absent. Who knows and who cares. There are better ideas to jerk off to then the concept of who is having kids with people of different skin color.

What if some homely math nerd married a hot bikini model? If those two opposites had a kid would it be 'hot'? No more or less then two people with opposite skin tones doing it.

What town in Germany are you from. Almost every girl I dated in Germany
had a thing for black men. Black Americans do really well there!

Reactions: CuckiDani
blackcocklover29 said:
BUT the government is racist.

they love to tell us how blacks are inferior. i do not believe those figures.

Unfortunately as a CBO worker I can tell you those stats are fairly accurate.
Obviously we are all here for the fantasy aspect of this, but the reality is the community is hurting, and people of all races need to get together to fix it.

ninjamaster said:
I seriously doubt women are looking to have a child based solely on the skin color of the father. To make a fetish like that a reason have have a child is goofy.

The whole mixed race idea should never be limited to black/white only. So if the mother is Japanese and the father is from India that is mixed race. So why no clamoring to see more of that type of family?

Because Black men and Black women are superior to whites and asians, not just morally and intellectually, but physically too.

blackcocklover29 said:
Because Black men and Black women are superior to whites and asians, not just morally and intellectually, but physically too.

Racist prick.

i think its a load of crap, if the western world was like sub sahara Africa almost all the people would have HIV and no education, your and idiot,its been proven some thing called pheromones is the primary driver not race.
on to the next topic, i like black guys but wont put up with reverse racism, maybe they should start the black klan its a good idea. really then all the black racist can hang out and meet with the wite ones for parties
one more thing how many black women are dating white men, i know itsa sin for theblack women to be witha white , since she sold out her race, hmm were are the black men , jail, or on the street wasting there time , but they are good for sex and that about it .

I have at least 4 very close girlfriends that have had black babies and they wouldn't have it any other way! Some are still with there men and some aren't, if I were to slip up and get pregnant I am sure it would be a black baby....no doubt!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and bobbyhotone2
loved leon,s rant people jest want to have good sex and meet fun people.

Lost in the world of fantasy

While some women are drawn into this fantasy world; laying down with black man seems acceptable, but when a white person prefers, laying down with only a white person they are considered racist. A while woman laying down with only black men is equally as racist as in the previous instance; if racist at all.

Interesting comment that some of these women (I am assuming they are white) are still with there (their) men and some aren't. A sad situation for that child wouldn't you say? Moreover, who is footing the bill for these children that are being created and then walked away from?

This is a fantasy site, those who take more away from it than that are guilble. If someone plans the conception of a child based on the color of one's skin and does so spontaneously without any long term commitment it is a testiment to their immaturity and foolishness.

bethh said:
I have at least 4 very close girlfriends that have had black babies and they wouldn't have it any other way! Some are still with there men and some aren't, if I were to slip up and get pregnant I am sure it would be a black baby....no doubt!!!!!

bethh said:

................and we would still be together raising our bi-racial love child, until you decide to delive me another child.

My wife had a mix child for her black boss at a time we were separated. Before she give birth we made-up and she has my name and my love(my daughter). I never hated the child but I was mad at my wife especially having a black man touch her.What the hell was she thinking, what will people say,my white friends will laugh at me for sure, I wanted a divorce.My mother was the one that intervened , make me look at my situation different .Her boss was no die beat dad but he had his family and this would make his situation very difficult to say the least. He never saw my wife sexually again but have seen my daughter a few times.My daughter and I are very close and hope till the day I die.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
I would suggest that most women don't think in terms of superior genes, but we are affected by basic primal urges, thus the need for black cock, women don't have to think about it, it's in their system, a very basic need to be fucked well.

Reactions: Maxio
Betty Smith said:
I would suggest that most women don't think in terms of superior genes, but we are affected by basic primal urges, thus the need for black cock

I love being thought of as a penis rather than a human being.

lol leon i guess for some it makes it more erotci to buy in to that nonsense.
its hot tho. if you hear a white girl flat out talk about ''white boys'' and ''black men''
its sexy when white women feal that blacks are stronger and better bigger etc.
do i think blacks are superior. lol no way. not one bit.
but if some ultra hot 22 year old or some milf thinks it..that makes it ten times hotter.

bethh said:

Good girl.

DionysosKult said:
I was visting today a football game in the German Bundesliga, there I saw a white couple both were between 30 and 35. I suppose they both were graduated and the women look very pretty. Togehter with them was a young mixed child, which called the women: "mommy" . Is this oure future?

I hope so. Don't you?

Betty Smith said:
I would suggest that most women don't think in terms of superior genes, but we are affected by basic primal urges, thus the need for black cock, women don't have to think about it, it's in their system, a very basic need to be fucked well.

You go Betty!:hump:

To be bred by a blackmen you have to be hot. Blacks now only get the hottest of white women so to that extent both my hubbie and i look at it as a status symbol.

I have two great ir children 4 and 6 both girls. i would love to have a black son too and would be open to having one more child with the right man.

My womb is black only as it should be.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2