White women with black babies

• Thread starterDionysosKult
  • Start date
Manwaife said:
You noticed that among the refugees there are mainly young men and very few women
Yes, I understand.

Reactions: Gerwin
Genifer said:
Yes, I understand.
since the mayor’s wife is also involved in this, the law is on our side :)

Manwaife said:
since the mayor’s wife is also involved in this, the law is on our side :)
Excellent!!

Some places in the USA have black mayors and other important officials, and they usually have more interracial activity as a result.

• Love
Reactions: BBCExclusiveAussie, Manwaife and (deleted member)
Genifer said:
Excellent!!

Some places in the USA have black mayors and other important officials, and they usually have more interracial activity as a result.
everything comes from wives, and many husbands find out too late to prevent assimilation

11 (5).jpg

• Love
Reactions: BBCExclusiveAussie, obeahbrown and bobbyhotone2
hubby said:
our baby

It wasn't expected and little hard at first because I admit I was worried what people would think but we love him so much and it just doesn't matter. I've since read that the woman's orgasm helps her get pregnant (makes sense that there's a biological reason) so I personally think that is why because he pulled out.
Very exciting to see your white wife holding her black baby. Does your wife know who is the father of her black baby?

Reactions: obeahbrown
hubby said:
our baby

It wasn't expected and little hard at first because I admit I was worried what people would think but we love him so much and it just doesn't matter. I've since read that the woman's orgasm helps her get pregnant (makes sense that there's a biological reason) so I personally think that is why because he pulled out.
Very exciting to see your white wife smiling while holding her black baby. Does your wife know who is the father of her black baby?

Manwaife said:
everything comes from wives, and many husbands find out too late to prevent assimilation

11 (5).jpg
From the looks of the erection on the lucky white husband as the two black men look at his half naked white wife, I doubt that he would want to stop his wife from having their black babies.

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, Maxio, Manwaife and 2 others
bobbyhotone2 said:
From the looks of the erection on the lucky white husband as the two black men look at his half naked white wife, I doubt that he would want to stop his wife from having their black babies.
It is possible that the hubby arouses not only the attention of black men to his white wife, but also the thought of their big black cocks in his own mouth

sissy-2012-12-19-06-00-30.jpg

Reactions: eroscouple, midnightfapper and bobbyhotone2
Manwaife said:
It is possible that the hubby arouses not only the attention of black men to his white wife, but also the thought of their big black cocks in his own mouth

sissy-2012-12-19-06-00-30.jpg
True, it is quite possible that the hubby arouses not only the attention of black men to his white wife, but also the thought of their big black cocks in his own mouth. Another White Man Licking My Wife's Pussy and a Big Black Cock as the Black Man is Fucking My White Wife

Another White Man Licking My Wife's Pussy and A black Cock as the Black Man is Fucking My Whit...jpg 1594405428801.jpeg

Reactions: Manwaife
Leon BBC said:
For fucks's sake. Dumb motherfuckers with the superior genes shit again. Why don't I head to KKK.com for the other side of the fucking story!? I don't come to this site to here racist shit like this.

White women aren't seeking out superior genes. We're goddamn human beings, not fucking baboons, where the most colourful ass gets to fuck the female.

Some are you think like baboons. Or is this another thread for white guys that like to feel inferior? Take your beliefs of one race being superior and shove 'em up yo ass. Rant over.
That's right, it's not about the superiority of any race, but about the adaptation of global warming on Earth. So many people unconsciously want to adapt their future offspring to this, and therefore they choose partners from warmer countries. They also have more dick size on average than white men and that's why they have good orgasms.

Last edited:
SluttyDreams said:
government statistics - 2/3 of all black children are living in a one-parent hom with an absent father.

I'm as far from racist as yu can get but stating a true thing that reflects badly on someone doesn't mean you hate them.
It's the with you in the USA. And in the countries CIS from of the former USSR, in general, many fathers, after a divorce or parting, in every possible way evade the payment of alimony to their children, justifying that the mother of their children will spend money on herself! So, it's not about the partner's race, but about the poverty of people.

Last edited:
white_man_loves_ir said:
Playing sports and helping to build a superior society.
Every set of genes has its pros and cons, just a fact. It's more about women just finding BLACK men more and more attractive

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave
Would love my daughter to have black babies

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot and Bnwoslave
white_man_loves_ir said:
That is very true and as a result of this white nations will soon resemble sub-Sahara Africa hopefully.

With superior black kids everywhere.
I sure hope so! ❤️🙏♠️

Whtguy said:
Would love my daughter to have black babies
Me too! My Daughter is 22 and still a virgin I hope she only gives me a Beautiful Black mans Baby! Make Daddy Proud! ❤️🙏♠️

am 49 yrs old cuckold ultimate
divorced
14 yrs pussy free

but for many years I have been ready to be a father to other men's children, and I want it very much myself
i would keep it up
I guess it's the natural way
I think so

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave