White women with black babies

• Thread starterDionysosKult
  • Start date
redhead4blk said:
To be bred by a blackmen you have to be hot. Blacks now only get the hottest of white women

That's not necessarily true,not all black men are that shallow, me personally, i would definitely breed a woman, who has a great personality, and is cute.

That's not necessarily true,not all black men are that shallow, me personally, i would definitely breed a woman, who has a great personality, and is cute.

I would like to think I have a nice personality and am cute. 5-0 95 red hair green eyes 31tight body. You noticed I said i would breed again with the right man. Looking for smart handsome black male. I has to be a love feast not a fuck feast.

WELL Said!!!!

Leon BBC said:
For fucks's sake. Dumb motherfuckers with the superior genes shit again. Why don't I head to KKK.com for the other side of the fucking story!? I don't come to this site to here racist shit like this.

White women aren't seeking out superior genes. We're goddamn human beings, not fucking baboons, where the most colourful ass gets to fuck the female.

Some are you think like baboons. Or is this another thread for white guys that like to feel inferior? Take your beliefs of one race being superior and shove 'em up yo ass. Rant over.

Can NOT agree MORE! The entire "Niggas is MO Betta" BS White boi, STROKER, Movement is based on the assumption that EVERY one here has an IQ below 5. STROKERS jes gots keep dat lil fanasy goin'! Gotta LOVE a STROKER! THEY are the ones providing the "CHUCKLE!!! Tell ya what ... run the word BREED, Pregnancy, Impregnate etc by one and watch IT wet ITself like a 2 yr old. Strokers HAVE to control their lil BS Fantasy ...that is WHY in the ROOM it is ALWAYS and in ALL ways a MALE speaking. My "WIFE" is desperate for BBC BUT its ALWAYS white MALE who does ALL the communicating, ALL the screening, ALL the setup, ALL the arranging, ALL the procurring??? COME on ...wifey can't type? Can't find her way here? Can't speak her own mind? Strokers just can't see that SOME of us live in a TEEEEEEENY lil place called "R E A L I T Y"!! Hence the 'Superior' genes BS continues. Here in Boys Disneyland, WISHIN' makes it so :)

fcuked up

Sh*t came on here for a laugh and some hot times for my girlfriend ,but some of you people take life a tad to serious ,cant believe some of the comments here ,from black and white ! Chill out i would expect comments like these on MSN or the like but surely outta place on a site like this .Were all created equal ,untill other human beings interfear .This is a fantasy site !!!!!! lets at least try to keep things ok and besides anyone with sense knows that the best genes are Gstars or Police ones lol cheers

superior genes? superior race? man some people seriously need professional help...

bigredone1964 said:
Were all created equal ,untill other human beings interfear .This is a fantasy site !!!!!!

Ummm ...yeah and your point is????

Like YOU say: it IS a fantasy site. If you don't like this particular fantasy there are plenty of OTHER threads to read that might have fantasies closer to what you like. Leave this one to those that care for it. Hopefully THEY won't see a need to put YOUR fantasy down.

will

Reactions: Gerwin
Leon BBC said:
For fucks's sake. Dumb motherfuckers with the superior genes shit again. Why don't I head to KKK.com for the other side of the fucking story!? I don't come to this site to here racist shit like this.

White women aren't seeking out superior genes. We're goddamn human beings, not fucking baboons, where the most colourful ass gets to fuck the female.

Some are you think like baboons. Or is this another thread for white guys that like to feel inferior? Take your beliefs of one race being superior and shove 'em up yo ass. Rant over.

That was awsome. AND true. big cock doesn ot mean superior genes.

My hubby not only wants me to fuck black guys but loves it when we go unprotected. Two years ago we ended up preg by one of his teammates. Lost the baby but would have had it if nothing happened.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
Black babies?/

Having a black baby isn't about superiority or about superior genes it is about having sex without contraception.

It is about Having consensual good sex with guys who turn you on because they are sexy not superior. I like strong men but I dont have their babies because they were superior but because it is how it happened.

You can get pregnant from any race if you have sex without contraception so it has nothing to do with superiority but with sexual preference. White men often say they prefer blondes, or big breasts, or older women, or Thai women, or Indian women some of us white women like black men simple as that.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and bobbyhotone2
Id love to have a baby with a Black Man..!

Black guys are not attractive solely because of genes.

My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white pussy . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white pussy and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white pussy and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.
DionysosKult said:
I was visting today a football game in the German Bundesliga, there I saw a white couple both were between 30 and 35. I suppose they both were graduated and the women look very pretty. Togehter with them was a young mixed child, which called the women: "mommy" . Is this oure future?
I don't think that all white women will have black babies. I have noticed that many more married white women are having fun being fucked by men that are not their husbands, often with their husband's approval and support, as in my case. Some times the married white women, like my wife, also want to enjoy being fucked by black men and. Many of the married white women, like my white wife, enjoy being fucked without condoms or any other kind of protection. Naturally there is a possibility they would have a black man's baby, and many of them do. As long as the white husband and wife are both happy for the wife to have a black baby, I think it is wonderful.

San Diego Black Man 1 Fucking My Wife 5.jpg

Reactions: Maxio
MsGary said:
All right. We were actaully having trouble conceiving on our own. First black baby was on purpose. Family would not tolerate her MARRYING a black man but she wanted to. She turned him down for marriage but agreed to have his baby. He was 31 and she was 28. He had been her first lover in high school. Came back around after they broke up up and she was established in job and community. Her gyno/obstetrician had suggested that she not take his huge cock after the first trimester. I am going to have to tell about this in two or three posts as I realize I am really rambling-mostly from thinking about those good times. Anyway, she let me watch her suck him to get him hard but I did not see him fuck her until after we were married. She was about 3 months preg at our wedding. He came on honeymoon with us.
luv, MsGary
Great that you married a white woman while knowing she was pregnant with a black man's baby. I hope you, your white wife and her black baby all have a very loving happy life together. You must have been very excited taking a black man that has already shot his black baby into your white wife's womb, on your honeymoon with your wife.

Reactions: Maxio and ckc
bobbyhotone2 said:
I don't think that all white women will have black babies. I have noticed that many more married white women are having fun being fucked by men that are not their husbands, often with their husband's approval and support, as in my case. Some times the married white women, like my wife, also want to enjoy being fucked by black men and. Many of the married white women, like my white wife, enjoy being fucked without condoms or any other kind of protection. Naturally there is a possibility they would have a black man's baby, and many of them do. As long as the white husband and wife are both happy for the wife to have a black baby, I think it is wonderful.
It's never going to be 100 percent, of course. Some will want to remain "white only". But more and more are having biracial babies. Not only white wives, but unmarried white girls want their own black kids too.

Reactions: Maxio and Gerwin
Genifer said:
It's never going to be 100 percent, of course. Some will want to remain "white only". But more and more are having biracial babies. Not only white wives, but unmarried white girls want their own black kids too.
In Europe, it is already becoming the norm

Manwaife said:
In Europe, it is already becoming the norm
Excellent! Europe seems to lead the way in many sexual matters.

Genifer said:
Excellent! Europe seems to lead the way in many sexual matters.
Unlike America, here in Europe it is still exotic, and it attracts many

Manwaife said:
Unlike America, here in Europe it is still exotic, and it attracts many
I am so happy for all of you, especially the white women and girls who benefit so much!

Genifer said:
I am so happy for all of you, especially the white women and girls who benefit so much!
You noticed that among the refugees there are mainly young men and very few women