White women with black babies

• Thread starterDionysosKult
  • Start date

DionysosKult

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 21, 2008
In my hometown in Germany I saw more and more white women with black babies. Some walking through the streets with their white man or boyfriend pushing a buggy with the child. I find this very erotic. But I'm also asking myself why a growing number of beautyful white woman not only cheating their boyfriends with a black man, now shown this to everybody.

Further I would like to hear from white men about thier handling of this situation and how reaction of the environment like grandfather and grandmother was.

Reactions: Cuckieboy, Bnwoslave, obeahbrown and 3 others
A lot of grandparents would have trouble handling their kin with black babies, but young women are following their hearts and primal urges these days - a bit like birds following the urge to migrate annually.

When the world is under stress, and Doctors claim there is more stress and depression on Earth than at anytime in history, there is a return to primal breeding patterns for survival of the fitness.

Woman's bodies are unconsciously reaching out for superior genes (not just the genes acceptable to social customs).

Stress is a common factor in adultery and divorce, with 50% of first marriages failing, and 66% of second marriages lasting quite a short time releveant to the first marriage. One cock is no longer able to settle a woman down adequately, now that women have then choice to reach out and try a variety of cock size.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckieboy, Bnwoslave, obeahbrown and 3 others
Josetta said:
Woman's bodies are unconsciously reaching out for superior genes (not just the genes acceptable to social customs).

That is very true and as a result of this white nations will soon resemble sub-Sahara Africa hopefully.

With superior black kids everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave
I agree, but why do you think black men have superior genes. I have my thoughts.

DionysosKult said:
In my hometown in Germany I saw more and more white women with black babies. Some walking through the streets with their white man or boyfriend pushing a buggy with the child. I find this very erotic. But I'm also asking myself why a growing number of beautyful white woman not only cheating their boyfriends with a black man, now shown this to everybody.

Further I would like to hear from white men about thier handling of this situation and how reaction of the environment like grandfather and grandmother was.
What you see is some white couples that cant have children(for many reasons)adopting children from Africa and other poor contries in the world.Many of these kids has lost their parents.They are dead,or they are to poor to take care of their children.
So some of the children are very lucky to be adopted by couples that are able to take care of them,give them love and a safe life!

Reactions: Bnwoslave
chrisk said:
I agree, but why do you think black men have superior genes. I have my thoughts.

Wonder what will happen when that young black stud's superior sperm gets your stepmom preg...Why don't you post some pics of that hot stepmom of yours?

Reactions: Bnwoslave and obeahbrown
would like to see that

She's too old for pregancy. And I would get her permission before putting her face all over the place.

For fucks's sake. Dumb motherfuckers with the superior genes shit again. Why don't I head to KKK.com for the other side of the fucking story!? I don't come to this site to here racist shit like this.

White women aren't seeking out superior genes. We're goddamn human beings, not fucking baboons, where the most colourful ass gets to fuck the female.

Some are you think like baboons. Or is this another thread for white guys that like to feel inferior? Take your beliefs of one race being superior and shove 'em up yo ass. Rant over.

• Wow
Reactions: Mcdom, obeahbrown, Maxio and 2 others
Leon BBC said:
For fucks's sake. Dumb motherfuckers with the superior genes shit again. Why don't I head to KKK.com for the other side of the fucking story!? I don't come to this site to here racist shit like this.

White women aren't seeking out superior genes. We're goddamn human beings, not fucking baboons, where the most colourful ass gets to fuck the female.

Some are you think like baboons. Or is this another thread for white guys that like to feel inferior? Take your beliefs of one race being superior and shove 'em up yo ass. Rant over.

Leon...u da man!!!

Well I don't belive that one race is superior, but also I belive that women are seeking for the best genes. And now the question is, is this hunt for the best genes, stronger then the faithfulness to their partners.

Best genes for what?

Leon BBC said:

Hilarious rant--thanks for the chuckle!

• Haha
Reactions: obeahbrown
:pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
ghbryans said:
Best genes for what?

Playing sports and helping to build a superior society.

I think women are overwhelmed with the stamina and strength of lovemaking..Black Men seem to take this part of their lives very serious.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, Raysclick and Maxio
Not really in my experience. To me its just a fetish. I enjoy it but know for damned sure that black guys are no different than white guys. Sorry to rain on your parade, but it gets tiresome.

white_man_loves_ir said:
Playing sports and helping to build a superior society.

So social skils are now genetic? You are without the doubt the dumbest person on these boards. Well, you and supreme white man. It's a tough call.

being a white woman who is into black men, I am not interested in having a black baby. I know women who made weird decisions. For example having a black baby with a black guy they met in a club or online to humiliate their cheating white bf. The bfs left them and now they are on welfare and living in the bad neighbourhood.

Also a friend is a typical stupid white slut. She has 3 black babies with 3 different dads. Neither of them supports her.

This is one of the reasons I wouldnt like a black baby.
Second reason is that I dont want a baby at all :)

Dutchblonde said:
being a white woman who is into black men, I am not interested in having a black baby. I know women who made weird decisions. For example having a black baby with a black guy they met in a club or online to humiliate their cheating white bf. The bfs left them and now they are on welfare and living in the bad neighbourhood.

Also a friend is a typical stupid white slut. She has 3 black babies with 3 different dads. Neither of them supports her.

This is one of the reasons I wouldnt like a black baby.
Second reason is that I dont want a baby at all :)

To perpetuate the idea that Africans do not support their offspring sufficiently is ignorant and frankly downright racist.

I think what Leon say is good and funny to. To me is about fun, not about want baby. Like to meet strong man that just want fun, no love. Baby need be for love.

Lot of young white girls want to have bi-racial babies.

They see celibritys like Slash, Derek Jeter, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keyes, Halle Berry and Barack Obama. And they too want to have a pretty little bi-racial black baby.

black men and white women do make pretty babies. And the uglier and unattractive the parents are, the prettier the babies.