• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White women with black babies

• Thread starterDionysosKult
  • Start date
blackbull1970 said:
black men and white women do make pretty babies. And the uglier and unattractive the parents are, the prettier the babies.

So you're saying black men and white women are ugly? WTF?

Leon BBC said:
So you're saying black men and white women are ugly? WTF?

I'm guessing he's ugly and has an urge to breed. :D

First Leon you're awesome ;)
Second
My daughter is half black I know who the father is but he doesn't know I didn't want to burden him with it and my hubby is ok with it too
I never planned to have a black baby it just happened all I was doing wasa having fun with a black lover I never thought about genes or anything just having a few orgasms ;)

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, GilBates and bobbyhotone2
Like seeing these girls in the mall and Wal mart with their mixed kids.You know they have been having hot sex

Reactions: Maxio and bobbyhotone2
blackbull1970 said:
Lot of young white girls want to have bi-racial babies.

They see celibritys like Slash, Derek Jeter, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keyes, Halle Berry and Barack Obama. And they too want to have a pretty little bi-racial black baby.

black men and white women do make pretty babies. And the uglier and unattractive the parents are, the prettier the babies.

Don't forget they were abandoned by their black pappies.

Reactions: Gerwin
I was visting today a football game in the German Bundesliga, there I saw a white couple both were between 30 and 35. I suppose they both were graduated and the women look very pretty. Togehter with them was a young mixed child, which called the women: "mommy" . Is this oure future?

• Love
My answer to the question, is the hunt for the best genes, stronger than the faithfulness to their partner, yes because the woman's body is doing the directing.

I know.

DionysosKult said:
I was visting today a football game in the German Bundesliga, there I saw a white couple both were between 30 and 35. I suppose they both were graduated and the women look very pretty. Togehter with them was a young mixed child, which called the women: "mommy" . Is this oure future?

Marriage breakdowns and kids with stepmums and stepdads with a weeking family unit? Unfortunately, it looks like it. Shame, for the kids sake if nothing else.

Why do we still generalize? Does one bad apple spoil the bunch?Just because you have several dead beats does that make us all dead beats or immoral? That is like saying all young Black men are thugs or gangsters.For which we know is not the case.

Reactions: bobbyhotone2
white_man_loves_ir said:
To perpetuate the idea that Africans do not support their offspring sufficiently is ignorant and frankly downright racist.

I have to agree with that.

It's just a white myth.

There is no stereotype that is 100% true, but there are certainly a lot of single moms out there whose kids have black sperm donors. I'm a social worker and I see more of it than what you would expect given the percentage of the population that is black. That isn't myth, it is reality. The myth may be exaggerated somewhat, but a hell of a lot of black men don't support their children. Then the moms have to resort to social agencies like ours and the public tax payer pays for it all.

I fuck black guys but I'm realistic about it. Condoms are always mandatory until I know the guy very well and I trust him to be monogamous. Sorry to spoil anyones fantasies.

government statistics - 2/3 of all black children are living in a one-parent hom with an absent father.

I'm as far from racist as yu can get but stating a true thing that reflects badly on someone doesn't mean you hate them.

All right. We were actaully having trouble conceiving on our own. First black baby was on purpose. Family would not tolerate her MARRYING a black man but she wanted to. She turned him down for marriage but agreed to have his baby. He was 31 and she was 28. He had been her first lover in high school. Came back around after they broke up up and she was established in job and community. Her gyno/obstetrician had suggested that she not take his huge cock after the first trimester. I am going to have to tell about this in two or three posts as I realize I am really rambling-mostly from thinking about those good times. Anyway, she let me watch her suck him to get him hard but I did not see him fuck her until after we were married. She was about 3 months preg at our wedding. He came on honeymoon with us.
luv, MsGary

SluttyDreams said:
government statistics - 2/3 of all black children are living in a one-parent hom with an absent father.

I'm as far from racist as yu can get but stating a true thing that reflects badly on someone doesn't mean you hate them.

BUT the government is racist.

they love to tell us how blacks are inferior. i do not believe those figures.

Thank you blackcocklover29 finally someone that is sensible and doesnt believe the hype.

our baby

It wasn't expected and little hard at first because I admit I was worried what people would think but we love him so much and it just doesn't matter. I've since read that the woman's orgasm helps her get pregnant (makes sense that there's a biological reason) so I personally think that is why because he pulled out.

Attachments

• 100_0931.jpg
    100_0931.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,764
  • Love
Reactions: inari, Maxio, buds13 and 1 other person
stepdaughter

here are afew new one of her an the baby.one of the ex too

Attachments

• Picture 321.jpg
    Picture 321.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,155