• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
I love the idea of a wife having a guy she calls her second husband and at least takes trips with.

Reactions: cynful, Stephusta and Panawife
my wife and i have separated but we still fuck each other occasionally, oh and we both have other partners who do not know.
As we are still friends I am sometimes visiting to repair something or other. I get a perverse pleasure in meeting the guy (the one she is dating at the time), I always engage with them and get them to chat to me. My deep down desire is to ask them do they think she is the best fuck ever!!
She will often brush up against me and she knows whats going on in my head and will sometimes discreetly tease me. She is very aware that I have cuck fantasies and she will often describe what the bf does to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand, baddy145 and 1 other person
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?

well i think it depends some wives prefer strangers or one night stands.... i my particular case my slut wife prefer people she already knew, so ... so far 3 of my friends have fucked her regularly past 6 years, and past 2 years she add 1 friend of hers from a previous job and 1 coworker of her actual job. As far as i know every guy that have come to her and try something or tell her something nice she starts thinking about the possibility of fucking them.

She prefer people she know since she can Trust them, instead of strangers that she thinks are more dangerous and she cant trust.

Reactions: cynful, SharesLatinWife, Custer Laststand and 3 others
  • Love
Reactions: Silkenboy, littlecucky, robandkate and 2 others
Sounds like the perfect slut wife

• Love
Reactions: hrnynabq
Well she loves one night meets so lots of strangers, and few clients of her work. Even she gets pregnant by one of all those men EhltyGUUMAEb0iq.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, cynful, blackbbcbull and 5 others
Mercileza said:
My wife has sucked my dad's cock, my cock and neighbors at one time. She's asked men in stores if they want to fuck her, she has been anal fucked by young studs. She likes to swallow their cum. . She is horney all the time. If anyone in NY area let me know. Email tomhowe521@gmail.com
1305592[/ATTACH]']
View attachment 1305592 View attachment 1305694
My favorite one's to fuck is mwf but if the husband's is trying to direct me or tell me how to fuck his wife i leave and let him fuck her the way he wants. If she doesn't do anal or swallow i won't fuck her i don't want part of anything i want it all

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, Silkenboy and hrnynabq
My wife's step-father was the first guy to stick his cock into her cunt and into her mouth for that matter. He basically made her the slut she is today. I met her when she was 15 and she had already been fucked and/or sucked seven other guys. I didn't know she was fucking my friends when we were dating until one day when we were getting high with my best friend. We played strip poker and I lost so he won my girlfriend's cunt and I had to watch him fucking her and her sucking his cock. I still remember the shit eating grin on his face as he pulled his spent cock out of her mouth and she wiped his cum off of her lips. He made her suck his cock hard again and then he fucked her for over 45 minutes before he finally shot his cum deep in her cunt. I can still see her laying there naked on his bed, exhausted with her legs spread, big wet spot underneath her with his cum seeping out of her red swollen little cunt.

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, hyperxguy, cynful and 7 others
hrnynabq said:
OH MAN YOU KNOW THE FEELING THEN! When we were teens my wife was basically the same...I would just sit and watch my friends do her in front of me....
I didn't realize it at the time but seeing my teen age girlfriend sucking other boys' cocks or her naked on her back with her legs spread and watching other guy's naked ass bouncing up and down on her crotch made my cock rock hard. Guess that's why I married her. Turns out her step-father was fucking her even after I married her but I never found out until her died. She also was cucking cock and fucking guys at her work that I didn't know about.

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, cynful, Silkenboy and 2 others
I thought that my first wife and I were freaks because we started doing this when we were just 18 right out of high school. She actually dated a friend of mine throughout high school and he told me all the time about her sucking his cock and how much she liked to fuck I used to jerk off in high school thinking about fucking her.

When we graduated he broke up with her because he was going off to college. I immediately asked her out. My buddy had not lied, she loved to fuck. We had only been dating for a couple of months when I encouraged her to let my best friend fuck her. There was alcohol involved and she sucked his dick and let him fuck her right in front of me. It was incredible.

Tasting my buddy's cock on her lips as I slid my cock into that hot cum-filled pussy got me hooked. She started letting other buddies of mine fuck her in front of me, then she started fucking other guys we knew. she liked older married guys. We got married at 21. She fucked about 25 different guys we knew, most notable being my boss and her boss, both married guys in their 40s with kids. We divorced at 26 not related to our fun hotwife lifestyle.

It is nice to see that some other couples go into other guys fucking the gf/wife at a young age. My wife Kate picked up where my ex-wife left off. Kate has been much more promiscuous than my ex.

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, cynful, Silkenboy and 2 others
JimPreston said:
I didn't realize it at the time but seeing my teen age girlfriend sucking other boys' cocks or her naked on her back with her legs spread and watching other guy's naked ass bouncing up and down on her crotch made my cock rock hard. Guess that's why I married her. Turns out her step-father was fucking her even after I married her but I never found out until her died. She also was cucking cock and fucking guys at her work that I didn't know about.

I hear you! When my gf started letting my buddies fuck her in front of me when we were just 18 I knew that she was the girl for me. The first time she put my dick and a friend's dick in her mouth and tried to suck us both at the same time, I knew I had to marry her LOL.

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, cynful, Custer Laststand and 2 others
robandkate said:
I hear you! When my gf started letting my buddies fuck her in front of me when we were just 18 I knew that she was the girl for me. The first time she put my dick and a friend's dick in her mouth and tried to suck us both at the same time, I knew I had to marry her LOL.
I heard a guy talking about catching some dude bending over his secretary and fucking her in the supply room. As he told his story to me and a bunch of other guys I realized he was talking about my wife. He didn't know I was her husband and as he described seeing "the secretary" bent over a pile of boxes, her panties around one ankle, her skirt pulled up over her back, her naked ass bouncing with every thrust of his cock into her married cunt and the big red hand prints on her naked ass from being spanked as she was being fucked, my dick got SO hard!!!!! And the other guys hearing about my wife getting fucked by her boss, commenting about the cheating ***** of a wife letting her boss fuck her and what a looser her husband must be made me almost cum in my pants! And then when he told us that as the boss was about to cum, he pulled his cock out of her cunt and put it in her mouth and made her swallow all of his cum. All the guys laughed and called my wife all kinds of names and said shit like "well I hope her husband enjoyed kissing his cock breath wife when she got home."

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, cynful, mywifecheats and 9 others
Jinxypie said:
My cuck wants this so bad...

Most of the men (lately) that I see are kind of regulars... It started off as one-night-stand, but then they kept coming back for more. LOL. One of the guys is actually an ex-boyfriend of mine from high school (that I never had sex with back then... go figure).
Wow. So hot.

Reactions: cynful, midnightfapper, cuck_fantasy and 1 other person
hub2hotwifelynda said:
Sounds like you have the perfect wife!
Yeah my wife's boss was like 45 years old and my wife had just turned 18. Her first job out of high school. That was her first boss to fucked her. When we were in our late 20's, MY boss invited us to his house for a dinner party. When we arrived, there were seven other guys there but all of them were without their wives. My wife was the only female there. A few minutes after we arrived, my boss sent me to the office to get some paperwork. The office was an hours drive and I knew it was going to take additional time to get the paperwork together. As I drove, I remembered seeing most of those men at my boss's country club. A few week earlier, I had to meet my boss there and when I arrived, I was told he was in the sauna. I had to strip naked to go in. Most of these men were in there with my boss AND I was shocked to see that they all had really big cocks! I don't know what it is but they are all rich old powerful men plus they have big cocks. I stood naked before them with my little dick *******. It's not fare that they all have so much more money then me but they also have way bigger cocks too! Of course my mind started to wonder as I drove as to what was happening at my boss's house with those rich and powerful men alone with my young wife. As I imagined what they might be doing to my wife, my dick grew hard. When I finally made it back to my boss's house, he and all his friends were leaving to go partying. I asked where my wife was and my boss said somewhere upstairs and told me to lock up when we left. I was so nervous as I climbed the stairs and finally I found the bedroom my wife was in. She was laying there ********** naked, her hair a mess. They had shaved her cunt bald. She had cum everywhere ! Their cum on her tits, in her hair, on her lips and chin, down her neck, all over her crotch, and leaking out of her red swollen cunt! Her tits were bright red from being slapped as was her ass AND even her now bald cunt! Big red hand prints all over her body from being smack my one or more of those big cock powerful old men! I didn't even bother trying to clean my naked wife up. I just put her dress back on and grabbed her shoes and carried her to our car. I even left her bra and panties there which I'm guessing my boss now has as a souvenir of their conquest of my wife being turned into their gangbang *****!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, mywifecheats, cynful and 6 others
SoonToBe said:
My wife had fucked several guys at work when we first met.
She would pretty much fuck anyone who she felt she liked and would want to see again an she had no qualms about fucking on the first-date as she did with me.
When we first started dating she was still fucking at least one other guy and at times many of us would be in meetings together (me and the other guys, not her) and it was always very erotic to know that they'd been fucking her. When we got more serious and she went monogamous with me - it was always a real turn-on to know that these other guys had fucked her but she was now mine. I had always liked knowing they'd fucked her too but we never talked about it.
She was married before we met too - and I have always fantasized about her and her ex - how she must have been on their wedding night, how she must have been on their honeymoon.
But we've never reconnected with any of them since she started fucking other guys again so it's not something that's at all recent...

Still - a blast to let your mind go to those times...
My first wife fucked several guys she worked with and several I worked with, Sometimes with me present, sometimes not. I loved being in company parties knowing these guys had been fucking my wife and one of them might fuck her that night, as happened a few times. She nor I ever tried to be too discreet. A lot of people new she was fucking around with different guys. The men all knew (and some women friends of my wife or the men) I had licked their cum out of her pussy. either in front of them or after she came home with their load in her. I loved it.

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, robandkate and 2 others
My real sub slut wife has fucked so many guys she has lost count,I am lucky to have filmed her with lots of bulls,she has worked as an ****** and a stripper and loves to fuck bareback,some caps of the slut for you,anyone recognise her?

202_1000.jpg 312_1000.jpg 316_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, cynful, Custer Laststand and 5 others
cucky984 said:
My real sub slut wife has fucked so many guys she has lost count,I am lucky to have filmed her with lots of bulls,she has worked as an ****** and a stripper and loves to fuck bareback,some caps of the slut for you,anyone recognise her?

Yes, I've seen her pics all over the net especially #3.

Reactions: cynful
cucky984 said:

She is gorgeous and hot. I can see why you are a happy cuckold. Cleaning up after her men is a privilege.

Reactions: cynful
hub2hotwifelynda said:
Very, very hot.
Oh I think about that night so often, jerking off to the memories of my young naked wife laying their exhausted and covered with the cum of all those old powerful rich men. Imagining what each one of them did to my naked wife!

Reactions: cynful, Dexbad, midnightfapper and 1 other person
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
I fucked my ex with her new husband in the living room a couple of years after divorce. We didnt try to be quiet. He was still sitting there watching sports when I left

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, Silkenboy and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread