• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Stephusta said:
We met in university we were in the same program, I was just one year senior.
She had her first boyfriend At 17 it was a guy from her high school. They weren’t together long, a few months, they had troubles with their first time, he would go soft when trying to push it in, so eventually she did it with another guy. A friend of a friend at a party. She had sex with them both for some time. The second guy was from a different school, they met through friends the summer after graduating school. They weren’t good for each other and fought a lot, she wanted to leave him, buthe would say things like “if you leave I’ll kill myself” and she stayed with him. She cheated on him with the photographer who did a photo shoot for her family and with a guy at the club once. Then with me.
Photographer? Nice how did that happen?
How did you get her to leave that guy I wonder.

Reactions: midnightfapper
our blk friend darren is fucking annie..and also 4 of his friends now. started with darren 2 1/2 years ago..now she is fucking them also. darren is here mostly alone but has brought a guy along already too. very cuckold lifestyle now.. im 58...annie is 48

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, littlecucky and 2 others
Stephusta said:
He did a family photo for them, then he contacted her on social media and invited to do a personal photo shoot. There he told her that he does erotic photos and she went for it. She said he ate her pussy before each set to help relax. She said that one of those times she had a couple of drinks before that and sucked him.

I guess she just got tired of drama and wanted to invest more it the time we had left together.
Sounds like a slutty girl, I like it. Has she met with this photographer since? You said she teased you about being with her boyfriend before your dates. Can you tell more about how she did that?

Reactions: midnightfapper
WifeDatesBlk said:
our blk friend darren is fucking annie..and also 4 of his friends now. started with darren 2 1/2 years ago..now she is fucking them also. darren is here mostly alone but has brought a guy along already too. very cuckold lifestyle now.. im 58...annie is 48
How often do these guys fuck Annie?

darren is WED & FRI at our home..and she goes to darrens alone on sundays..thats when the others fuck her

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, lnohhnvm and 3 others
WifeDatesBlk said:
darren is WED & FRI at our home..and she goes to darrens alone on sundays..thats when the others fuck her
Nice, does Darren fuck Annie in your bed?

Stephusta said:
They haven’t met since, as far as I know. She said he invited her to a couple of shoots, but she was a bit overwhelmed during her freshman year.
Well, when we just started going out, I just enjoyed the company and sex, since I had only done it two times before. Felt good that she prefers to spend time with me, but didn’t think of it long term and didn’t care what they were doing together. I soon found myself in love and that’s when jealousy kicked in as well. I started obsessing about every minute she spent with him and started asking her about it. What were you doing, did he touch you, did you kiss, did you have sex? At first she was a bit dismissive, saying it didn't matter or that she didn’t want to think about it. I couldn’t stop and she started teasing me, I often picked her up at her home everyday and we went to the university together (long subway ride), I would ask if she saw him yesterday and she would say “yes and before you ask of course we fucked, he is my boyfriend and I like his cock”, she started asking him to pick her up after class and kissed him, making sure that I saw, she tried to avoid me seeing them together before. When we met and I asked about her day she would say herself where they went and if they did something, for example one time she said that they were watching a movie at her place, he started touching her pussy, fingering, then she couldn’t take it anymore and took him in her mouth. She would tease me with details like these, eventually I stopped asking so much about it not too long after She stopped teasing and they broke up.
Sounds to me like she has been intentionally cuckolding you and enjoying it. You should definitely open up about your fantasies. It seems like she is looking for this kind of relationship and, since you are long distance, if you don’t open up, she will find it elsewhere and you won’t be able to do anything about it. Also you will make a perfect cuckold, she will be fucking with other guys and you won’t even be able to touch her let alone have sex.

Are you saying you only had sex two times before her?

yes...darren fucks annie in lots of places here...including the bedroom

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Rusjoystick and Stephusta
WHO has fucked
???

DSC01100.JPG

Reactions: Rusjoystick
mata said:
WHO has fucked
???

DSC01100.JPG
What a nice inviting pussy. Why don’t you tell us are the men ducking your beautiful wife

share.me.now said:
A few years ago my wife became friends with a guy online, he was an OK chap, and I would join in online. When my health worsened I encouraged my wife to fuck him, after reassuring her that I was fine with it she went ahead. She dressed sexily for the train journey down to see him and I was so turned on! Three days she spent with him fucking and I was really turned on! He brought her back in his car and we met, all went well, and we began to have regular threesomes! After a year he moved away and we lost touch, but my wife told me his mates wanted to fuck her as well which turned me on even more! She has also sucked my friend's thick cock - which I have also sucked as I adore thick cock! I swing both ways and my wife likes that I do! My health worries are over and I'm hoping we can explore moresomes soon! I want her to fuck an older man, say in his 70's - that would truly blow me away!!!
{ am 74 and would love to fuck her

Reactions: baddy145 and old fred
dicktracy said:
{ am 74 and would love to fuck her
I love to chat with guys that fuck my wife

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, Pinkyrod and robandkate
a guy at a party on the 4th weekend

lol here poof

20180306_202622(1).jpg

Reactions: zarkovac, JeffCA, whitewife696969 and 3 others
CuckoldMick said:
I can tell you my wife’s dating history precisely:

17 one night stands
8 guys she dated 2 to 5 times
7 regulars that she dated more than 5 times

She has had 3 single males that she dated steady over a long period of time. One of these guys is her current exclusive playmate. Yes, she has also been with her ex-husband.

Of all the men she has dated 4 or 5 could be friends outside the lifestyle. Several of these guys have been very friendly to me and in fact I have even had lunch one on one with them to discuss politics, the weather and the play. Most of her outside lovers are involved in "swinging". Only a few have come from other dating sites.

Kristen’s current regular BF is a very fine gentleman that I encouraged to be with her. I prefer that her exclusive BF be someone I like and can call, text or email if I need to discuss anything. I appreciate the fact that this man never discusses the play with me (even though I would like to hear some details)--- because this tells me that he respects Kris and isn’t the “kiss and tell” kind of guy.

He is always very respectful of me and often sends text messages after being with Kris thanking me for the pleasure of my wife. The downside--- he is not interested in including me in the play--- no watching or other involvement.

CuckoldMick
With some of mine we are friends started with me fucking the wife then we find out we have the same likes and hobbies

Reactions: whitewife696969 and old fred
old fred said:
I love to chat with guys that fuck my wife

I have always felt a little weird about the fact that I like being around guys who have fucked my wife, in normal everyday situations. I like that my wife lets some of our married friends fuck her. I like being around those guys. They know from their own personal experience what a hot fuck my wife is. They know that her pussy is available to other men, they know how it feels when my wife sucks their cock and how it feels to fuck her and cum in her.

In those normal everyday situations, we never talk about the fact that the guy is fucking my wife, it is just a hot secret that we share. I do love it when one of them makes a quiet side-comment to me about how hot my wife is.

Reactions: scr, Rusjoystick, whitewife696969 and 2 others
The husband and i ride motorcycle together go to car and motorcycle shows and rv expo and if the wife is with us you can believe that she has a belly full of my cum or is wearing it or will be fucked before it's over

• Wow
Reactions: baakxxl, Custer Laststand, Rusjoystick and 1 other person
She always uses the internet to meet her boyfriends. She has a thing about not fucking anyone too local. We need to be discrete. Now, from that she has had a number of one night stands, which she enjoys, but really prefers an ongoing relationship. She often will spend the weekend with them. Quite often they want to meet me. I think that's a bit of dominance. Hey, I'm fucking your wife, loser! But I like that. She loves when they meet me. Makes her giggle. The one she is desperate to fuck is one of her ex's. She has always said he had the best cock of anyone she's ever fucked. She wants it again. She has approached him but he wasn't into it.

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, baddy145 and 2 others
I have a list of the ones who have fucked mine :)

Angela rides dildo.png

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Jdognelson, HotrodD and 1 other person
My wife has fucked 17 other guys, as best as I can remember, since we have been married. A couple of more guys ate her pussy, but she never fucked them. Some fucked her more than once. All but one were strangers. The one who wasn't a stranger was her ex, and they hooked up a few times since we have been married. She currently has a guy who she calls her second husband. They actually live together for a few months of the year.

Reactions: cynful, Nybbwcouple, baakxxl and 5 others

Users who are viewing this thread