• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

That looks like me fully erection you might be larger than me in this picture tho in this picture you look like you are five times more of a man than I am .
That's why we moved in her boyfriend into their master bedroom upstairs and I sleep in one of the other bedroom downstairs and me and my wife both wear dresses everyday except I wear diapers too.

Dammm I wish my ex wife would have videos of all the men and younger guys she was fucking i know she let them video her but she never showed me ....
Right there with you.
I'm old enough that when I was young, someone had to be skilled or a professional photographer that could develop their own film to capture real fucking/sucking.
Otherwise, Polaroid pictures was the only option.

Of course, VCR cameras began to come into vogue by the middle 1980's, but it took a few years for their technology to develop.
Then digital camera technology took over in the 1990's and is unworldly today.

But, to your point, I know my first 2 wives posed or allowed others to take pictures of them.
I did see a pic of #1 and her bf kissing (clothed), and some "a girlfriend" took of her wearing lingerie.
I never saw any from #2, but she did brag over the phone with me that she was posing for a guy in just her panties.
In both cases, I suspect there was more. I may have had 1 or 2 that I took myself, but they were just poses. No action shots. :confused:

When I watched his big black cock being pounded balls deep into my naked thrashing about wife's cunt, I knew I would never be able to make my wife cum like he was. A REAL man had his shaft buried in my wife's now stretched out ruined cunt and I knew my wife would never again be satisfied with my tiny dick!

678.jpg
Well my wife would have a few drinks and other things and if you were there she would make you happy she just wanted any dick she said to me once i fucking love getting fucked by toys or anything

Since we both wear dresses everyday and we moved in her boyfriend into their master bedroom upstairs I don't think I have any right to know about her love life. So I have no idea. All I know is that I have never had any sexual intimacy with her.

Wife is 42 and we have been off and on for the last 7 years.

1. Random guy we meet at bar (fucked her in my truck)
2. Craigslist hookup - He was an architect, he got to fuck her 3 times at his place while I watched.
3. Random College student we meet at bar. It was day before his graduation and he fucked her for over an hour.
4. Girl from the gym, they fucked in my bedroom while I was at work.
5. Random stranger (trucker) from a bar, we ended getting a hotel room and he was the first to cum inside her and had the biggest cock so far.
6. Bar owner, we ended up at his bar after a day of day drinking, he invited to his place for drinks and he fucked her in front of me.
7. Her old friend, he connected with her on facebook and they started to chat and sext, she fucked him on my birthday as a present. First time she went alone while I waited at a bar nearby his place.
8. Guy she meet at a party after going out with her friends. He fucked her at his condo the first night they meet. She fucked 2 more times at his place and he made her squirt every time.
9. Friend of ours fucked her after he come over to my place for drinks and played drinking games. I was ********** while they fucked but caught them on camera.
10. Random guy the local bar invited her to his place after we went out to a bar and they exchanged numbers, she went alone while I was sleeping.

28a1c5c6-6379-446e-8393-ea2cbd24def5.png

I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
I'll give you a shorter list. These are the men who have not fucked my wife ....

3 guys have fucked my 36 yr old Asian wife so far. We are looking for more, and also a guy to fuck her on a regular basis.

6F4AC21B-6FA4-4607-8605-6B9E9A848099.jpeg
My last live in gf worked her way up to 3 regular guys a week. One was just 1 time a week but 2 other guys were several times each a week. They were getting more than I ever had. This along with others on and off. She was quite the popular woman since she fucked whoever she wanted and everyone knew.

My last live in gf worked her way up to 3 regular guys a week. One was just 1 time a week but 2 other guys were several times each a week. They were getting more than I ever had. This along with others on and off. She was quite the popular woman since she fucked whoever she wanted and everyone knew.
Nice.. my wife will get there pretty soon. It’s just that she’s picky, she likes good looking younger guys, with big cocks.

Wife is 42 and we have been off and on for the last 7 years.

1. Random guy we meet at bar (fucked her in my truck)
2. Craigslist hookup - He was an architect, he got to fuck her 3 times at his place while I watched.
3. Random College student we meet at bar. It was day before his graduation and he fucked her for over an hour.
4. Girl from the gym, they fucked in my bedroom while I was at work.
5. Random stranger (trucker) from a bar, we ended getting a hotel room and he was the first to cum inside her and had the biggest cock so far.
6. Bar owner, we ended up at his bar after a day of day drinking, he invited to his place for drinks and he fucked her in front of me.
7. Her old friend, he connected with her on facebook and they started to chat and sext, she fucked him on my birthday as a present. First time she went alone while I waited at a bar nearby his place.
8. Guy she meet at a party after going out with her friends. He fucked her at his condo the first night they meet. She fucked 2 more times at his place and he made her squirt every time.
9. Friend of ours fucked her after he come over to my place for drinks and played drinking games. I was ********** while they fucked but caught them on camera.
10. Random guy the local bar invited her to his place after we went out to a bar and they exchanged numbers, she went alone while I was sleeping.

28a1c5c6-6379-446e-8393-ea2cbd24def5.png
Outstanding! This is what makes a bull like me turned on forever! You are a champion husband for letting your wife be a free wild lady.

Nice.. my wife will get there pretty soon. It’s just that she’s picky, she likes good looking younger guys, with big cocks.
I can dig it. One of the guys , that fucked her more than I did, was an old b/f she almost had me talked into bailing him out of jail. The other was a guy was basically a rival of mine. She got us to hang out and that worked. Both those guys were comming by 2 or 3 times a week. One in morning, one in afternoon. A bartender 1 night a week. 2 other guys once a month or so. Of course I am sure there were others. I worked a lot and she none. She had them lined up alright lol. Me, pretty much all I got was used before I got there.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation? does she keep fucking h
C

Have any others been in a similar situation?
Curious as why she keeps fucking him? Is he just better at it than you? Is it the way he fucks her, bigger cock, chemistry? Whatever the reason, glad that everyone is enjoying themselves!

I can dig it. One of the guys , that fucked her more than I did, was an old b/f she almost had me talked into bailing him out of jail. The other was a guy was basically a rival of mine. She got us to hang out and that worked. Both those guys were comming by 2 or 3 times a week. One in morning, one in afternoon. A bartender 1 night a week. 2 other guys once a month or so. Of course I am sure there were others. I worked a lot and she none. She had them lined up alright lol. Me, pretty much all I got was used before I got there.
Ideally she wants a “boyfriend” with a big cock that can fuck her at least 3 times a week or more. That’s exactly what she said. So that coupled with any other guy she wants as one time sex, she’ll be kept busy. She said if she met “the right” guy, she’d stop sex with me so she can stay horny for him. Sounds good to me! I’m happy just watching.
Couple more shots of her⬇️

BC59AFE3-4712-413E-A2CA-E5666168585D.jpeg 320C6058-41DC-440C-9636-F26A5C4D9121.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back