Whoring Poll

• Thread startermodelshasta
  • Start date

Have you taken money for BBC sex?

• Total voters
Twice.
once when I was 19.
Once by surprise about 4 months ago (I'm 52)

Reactions: toolman2c
Yea I did when I was with my husband on a posting in the Middle east

Absolute best of both worlds !!!!!

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and toolman2c
this is so cool. for a whiile I thought maybe I was the only one. I don't do it often and only with groups but its like extra spice, u know?

Reactions: eriknb
Hi

Yea it does add a liitle extra spice and no harm to anyone In facr we became good friends with some of the guys and I got to viist alot of very exotic places ... lol

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
I have been pimped out for 2 years and love it. Hubby is cool with my activities.

Reactions: Gaezel and BorrowMyWife
Interesting in a way that you mention the Middle East, as my first time was way back in about 1970-71 when I was still living in London.
Good school friend of mine was introduced to some wealthy Arab Prince types who were in town wasitng their parents' money and were looking for young, pretty English girls.
She brought me along and I ended up sleeping with this one guy who then, the next day, sent me more money than I had ever seen in one place.

Hi sleepy

Well tell me about it ... I aws 4 years in teh middle east and aws gobsmacked with these guys once i got into the way of things

My wife got very involved in this during the course of the more than ten years that she was getting together with black men. It was something that ended up being a tremendous turn-on for both of us and still is, even though she decided to stop getting together with other men for certain very practical reasons awhile ago.

We would both be interested in hearing more about the experiences of others who have gotten into this. PM me if you would like to hear more about her experiences.

Reactions: Gaezel
wow that facts are unreal

when you look at the numbers 25 of 41 women who answered took money or/are or were whores. I thouought when I put this out that maybe one or two would say yes. To find that I am in the majority (of those that answered) is like really out there :D

I have done it about 10 times so far, with 5 times being gangbangs which I loved. It is nothing I want to stop doing! :twisted:

Shasta

Of course I have. And, I love doing it. It makes me feel like a real white HO.

• Love
This was fun to write and see the responses. I did not expect so many yes answers.

shasta

Hi
This is me to and yes I am involved. It is in my interracial afro asian swinging life. I swing with black men. After going black every day new temptation. On girl’s night out I met girls into it. For me not seem like something interest me. I had reservations about what it do in my personal life. I am married. That first time for me just happen at moment me to weak say no this temptation. Me cock tease to much already to late me walk out now. He pushy say come on honey let me do your asian pxxxy. He show me money. Because he push me show money make me feel sex aroused all inside for him. Me want him now because he so bad man want make me a bad girl. Ummmmm. Me think it something I know probably end up doing anyways. So I was like “O.K. might as well start now”. Once this in mind no way now I resist be ***** for him! Later back home after hangover no remember much. Me think no way do it! Me want be playgirl not want be *****. When look in my handbag yes the money there. It happen he nice handsome black man he seduce me put it in me. Black men know how make all so easy much fun for girl cross line so many ways. This one more way I cross line after go black. My first time exciting I not feel unhappy with me so why not after first time end up doing it. I think ok I go for it now do often. I do because it make me feel more sexy with black men and at home with husband to you know. For me this life all best things husband and black men and money. Me not pro just wife and ***** with black men. My white hubby is cool with it in my swinging life. :wink:

• Love
yes i have been a paid ***** for black men

many black men like to pay becuase then they know that if you're a pd ***** u won't say no to anything they want to do to u and u won't look to them for a relationship

being pd ***** makes me be nastier than usual, too :oops:

Reactions: Gaezel, BorrowMyWife and toolman2c
Re: wow that facts are unreal

modelshasta said:
when you look at the numbers 25 of 41 women who answered took money or/are or were whores. I thouought when I put this out that maybe one or two would say yes. To find that I am in the majority (of those that answered) is like really out there :D

I have done it about 10 times so far, with 5 times being gangbangs which I loved. It is nothing I want to stop doing! :twisted:

Shasta

lol what do you expect on a forum full of sluts? you're not really gonna get standard answers. it's like asking on an Alcoholics Anonymous forum , "ok how many of you consider yourself drunks?" lol

LC

I have taken money several times and it makes me feel more dirty,embrassed,guilty and ashamed. Mostly because when I get money it is always afterwards and I have been a total slut being gangbanged or doing my Black man a "favor" for him or his friends. Never stopped me from taking it. I would rather not get paid. :twisted:

Not actually been paid for sex, but have worked phone sex and been paid for having phone sex with black men. Does this count?

mwc has been BLACK MENS whores for 11yrs

We are a mwc, 44/5-11/155/8"cut, complete and total submissive bi/gay crossdressing cuckold white trash slut ***** for BLACK MEN, Denise is 42/5-6/187/36b-34-38 straight exclusively BLACK for over 5yrs, also complete and total submissive white trash slut ***** for BLACK MEN, and we both are white trash whores and are pimped out every weekend by her MAN and my MASTER, Darryl, a coworker of mine, with whom we have been owned by for 5yrs now, and as it should be, we gladly and with thanks hand over what we make directly to him. And we also have absolutely no problem with, or hesitate to pay him and/or any of his fellow BLACK MEN for the HONOR AND PRIVILEGE OF PLEASING, SERVING AND WORSHIPPING them any way they order us to.

My wife was a full time bar girl in Bangkok and still turns a few tricks when the mood takes her, she doesn't need the money she just likes stiff cock. She normally calls me from the client's room to tell me she will be home late or not at all

Reactions: jacques