Whoring Poll

• Thread startermodelshasta
  • Start date

Have you taken money for BBC sex?

• Total voters
Not yet but hopes so

My wife and I talk about her being "pimped" to black all the time and it turns her on more and more..no matter what the scenario..now we jus need nearby guys

PM us or Yahoo/AIM

Reactions: Gaezel and toolman2c
More than once. If it makes them feel even better, fine with me if they buy me something or give outright. -->>i am male

Whoring

Hi
I am a 28 age old colombian cutie, married to a white wimp and having a black master/pimp. At this time I am in Colon/Panama whoring in a club called Olimpia. I like very much oral with swallowing, rimming deep your asshole and receiving hard anal. I am shaven with big lips and clit. For my black masters i go bareback (Whites who pay only with condom) with full receiving of your divine sperm in all my holes ! I am not on any birth control ! My real name is Johanna, but my stage name is Briza ! I adore dominant blacks who treat me like the ***** i am ! Would like to see you soon (And if you are two - no problem - I do DP)
(If you are a black girl - i also like to get you off with my tongue, especially if you are well fucked and full of cum )

My cute face

My sexy body

Having some fun alone

My tits for you

My ***** ass

My cunt and ass after receiving a black client - Look at the rests of sperm in my cunt and my sore asshole

At work - none of use have panties on - I am the girl on the left - The girl at my side is my lesbian partner

Can't believe it but I'm now a ***** - and I love it.

I'm a 35 yo who until late last year when I got a rude awakening I totally considered myself a prototypical middle american wife and mother. Never, ever would have imagined myself fucking a black man let alone letting them fuck me for money.

Well, went black over July 4th weekend; had my first gb over Labor day; and, last night, for the first time took money for sex. Worse part of it - I loved it.

Still a prefessional woman, mother of five, and suburb dweller. Now, I'm also a *****.

Karen

• Love
You obviously enjoy being a ***** for well hung Black studs :roll:

Reactions: Gaezel
I agree

Well_Bred_White_Mommy said:
Of course I have. And, I love doing it. It makes me feel like a real white HO.

:pee: I haven't done it for a while but I like doing it, When i was a teen i did it a lot but it slowed down when we got married. Then it was something I would do every once in a while. Cindi :D

Yes I have taken money for sex on several occassions. I am own by a black Dom I do what he wishes me too. I also love doing it for him.

Yes, my uncle used to send me to men all the time. he got paid but I never saw money. and in last few years, I have met several men who like me being a *****, and they pay what they want. frees them up to just use me the way they want. I like it that way. I have always been a slut, and fun to be a ***** too. would not like it as a profession, and desperate to get that money, but it is fun as a passtime.

Sorry I didn't start sooner

Yes I have, and I love it. I do it for my hubbie who is my pimp, and my self. Too erotic and way fun!

I would love to have a wife that whores for BBC, and I would to give it a try too

whoring and payed in cum

Can't believe it either....

I'm a 32 years old and i went black about a year ago when I was on vacation.
Later during the vacation I found out he was a pimp and I had sex with a couple off black men.

Ashley

before we were married, my wife and I had the same pimp
an ex-convict with a HUGE cock
anyway, she whored from age 19 til she was 32
I did from age 20 to 29, just before we got married

I do not know if this arrangement is rare but her boss at part time job in college got us into huge cocks and then introduced us to our pimp
luv, MsGary(Bj)

Reactions: Gaezel and tomcollins
I got paid several times in college. My "pimp" was a friend of a boyfriend at the time that got me started when he asked me if I would do a bachelor party for him. I said yes and although I was super nervous, I loved the attention. I did a few more, and at those guys asked to take me to "the back room", and so it went for a few years. Then I realized I had to either stop or really get sucked in....

need info

My wife is 28 and has gotten paid by one doctor three months ago. She and I both loved. She would like to do it more ,but I am having trouble finding real clients. I am sure u are aware there are plenty of fakes out there. Could you tell me how u go about finding paying clients for your wives. We both get aroused at the idea and we both loved her one time experience,but now she wants more. Youe advice would be greatly appreciated.

Have often wondered, how it would make me feel. before during and after... curious about how it would be working in a brothel.. like the ones i see they have in nevada....to be feel safe, and comfortable in my suroundings. Being able to just let loose and let the paying customer use me for their pleasure... I know it might not be for everyone.... Also have heard they make you get a license for whoring.. wouldnt that make a great form of ID at the bank

Reactions: toolman2c
Money for Sex

I have never taken money for sex but had the experience of finding out later that a man who introduced me to another was being paid for the introduction on an on going basis.

I'm 23 and married for four years. My husband has been "sharing me" for almost start of marriage. Went black a couple of years ago and sometimes husband charges for guys to do me. Makes me feel special that a guy would pay to get inside me.

Reactions: toolman2c
Not on purpose

Betty-MWF said:
I have taken money several times and it makes me feel more dirty,embrassed,guilty and ashamed. Mostly because when I get money it is always afterwards and I have been a total slut being gangbanged or doing my Black man a "favor" for him or his friends. Never stopped me from taking it. I would rather not get paid. :twisted:

I am with Betty, except I never feel dirty, embarrassed or guilty.

Amanda :yumyum:

Would like to try.....

but can't imagine BBC having to pay to do her tho, she has always been SO easy for them!! LOL It is something we always fantasized about happening when we would talk after her encounters, especially those that involved more than one guy. And there are SO many things she has done with and for BBC Lovers, some of which probably can't even be mentioned here, that she has not done with/for me that some guys probably would pay to see or do........another of our MANY fantasies for her to make reality one day!!

R and J (JMNBABE)