Whoring Poll

• Thread startermodelshasta
  • Start date

Have you taken money for BBC sex?

• Total voters
my wife has accepted ££ twice but not bbc older married gents not a great deal of money but she still took it!

I worked as a phone sex operator, and took money for phone sex and camming, some with black men. Does that count?

asian/wife2bowned said:
As a young nymphomaniac recently owned by an older bbc bull, reading all these bove experiences and threads turns me on tremendously , I know that I am a slut for my hubby and mostly to my dominant bbc owner. I wonder how I would feel if one day my bbc commands me to ***** for him and gets paid for it. Since I was owned in 2006 he gave me to several of his Brothers to fuck me and on several occasions with the same ones; I had sucked so many of their dicks and swallowed their cum to the point I got addicted to it, I mean the huge size of their cocks especially the girth and the taste of their thick cum...I can't have enough of it that is why when my owner comes to me I drop to my knees and fish out his big black cock to suck him while he tell me "Go ahead girl get your drug" and I do it with such gusto swallowing every drop I can get out of him and the cleaning him and tuck him back in his pants. This happened at parties and few times at home. I loved the feeling of serving him and pleasing him but mostly making him proud in front of his bros. Having said that, I do not really know how I would feel if he was being paid for what I did for him ( but I love what I do ).
Some times the guys would bring gifts in form of sexy dress or perfumes, they don't bring me lingerie as they know I am not allowed to wear panties. But never money so far.
What do you think in your opinion would happen next?

Last edited:
816ac said:
My wife's Dom Black BF has basically pimped her for 3 years. Though she has never taken any money and never seen any change hands, she has earned him favors, paid off debts, and he seems to have quite a number of "friends" who visit his home. She once "earned" him a set of tires for his car, with 4 trips to the tire shop, a week apart to make "payments" to the owner in his office. Each installment took nearly 2 hours and included a LOT of activity. The last time she went there, it included the guy's brother in law who ran the actual shop part of the business. Her BF was mad as h when he found out about the brother in law being "interest" on the deal. But this whole activity is sexy as can be to her and I. She LOVES that men are willing to forgive debts just to be with her, and it's hot for me to think that another guy is pimping my wife.

Reactions: Karens_Cuck
Yes, my wife has whored herself quite a number of times. Started out with her wanting to live out a fantasy to be paid for sex and turned into a regular thing for a while. Not just BBC but all cocks. She loved that she was providing a service that gave her clients and herself orgasms as well as getting paid for it.

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel and Geglu
Hot story.

Reactions: Gaezel
My wife is 42 ans I think her uncle is her pimp. She has always fucked around behind my back, but after I started tracking her phone and seeing her texts and phone logs, Im 95% sure she is an income source for him. Lots of phone ca)s to and from him, then all day at the Budget Inn. I know she worked as a stripper in a bookstore peep show when she was going to college, probably did tricks then so it wouldnt be strange to her. I also know they have been having sex since she was young. So, yeah my wife is a *****.