• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why I choose Blackmen over My Husband

• Thread starterAsianMommy
  • Start date
A

AsianMommy

Hi everyone its AsianMommy I decided it was time to show why I prefer blackmen over my hubby> I have attached his sad little photo and yes that is as big as he can get even fully hard. I want everyone to comment on how sad he is and how you like me :)

Attachments

• little3.jpg
    little3.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 2,222
  • azmommy.jpg
    azmommy.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 7,216
Last edited by a moderator:
This happens to me EVERY time I get on here too!! You TELL them you have gone black, and WHY you have gone Black, and they STILL send you notes telling you why they are the white guy that can set things straight for you!!! I just don't GET it!! Nowhere do you indicate you went "better ? white", you specifically indicate you have GONE BLACK and the only comment is from a white guy telling you that what you really need is him....sad, they just don't get it. Makes you wonder if there really are any Black men on here, or just white guy wanna' be's. LOL

Off my soap box.......JMNBABE

so true

I made it clear and I appreciate when white men can understand.
For me sex and pleasure will come from Blackmen only. It is my personal preference and just look at my husbands tiny thing.
I mean am I wrong should any woman have to deal with that, when she can be with Blackmen.
I know not all white men that pathetic as my husband but in my mind when I see white men I see them all as that small.

AsianMommy,

If you are EVER in the Nashville, TN area; get in touch* :eek:) ~Hope all is well, and be safe*

~Justin

Maybe white guys should have their penis size tattooed on their forehead, so a girl does not have to go out on a lot of unneccessary dates.

In nature the strongest and friskiest Bulls get to use their cocks the most.
In humans the same principle should apply.

AsianMommy said:
Hi everyone its AsianMommy I decided it was time to show why I prefer blackmen over my hubby> I have attached his sad little photo and yes that is as big as he can get even fully hard. I want everyone to comment on how sad he is and how you like me :)

I am so sorry that you had to put up with that for any length of time, but on the darker side, my black cock would tear that Asian pussy up and blow a hot load inside of you until you faint.

falcondfw69 said:
Hey JMNBABE,
I would suggest you re-read my comments. I was sympathizing with her. I don't care if she prefers blue, purple, red, or black. That is her choice. I was just stating no woman should have to put up with the pictures she showed. Get your facts straight before lighting into me. And if you have a problem with one of my comments, take it to PM. This is not the place. This is her thread.

"BBC is where you need to be, or at least with a respectably hung white guy."
Last line of your post guy, not mine!! The girl said she is Black only and you offer her.....happens every time. Nuff said.

What is PM? How would I respond to her in PM? Amd if i have to respond in PM to her, don't you also? It IS her thread........ New here so don't know all the "rules", but already bored with all the white guys explaining why THEY are the right one this time around and telling me the "rules". LOLLOL I think that was the problem originally, they wanted me to fit in to their "rules" and I didn't....couldn't cum in 60 seconds so I had "problems", couldn't feel 4 inches despite being told you measure from the butthole forward, and I was too fat, too skinny, tits too big, tits too small, and I "had unrealistic expectations" of what sex really was. Oddly enuf, all that went away after I met my first Black Lover.....I wasn't a problem anymore!! I WAS A MULTIORGASMIC SEXUAL DYNAMO THAT THEY COULDN'T GET ENOUGH OF!! That has a way of turning our heads permanently.

more 2 cents.......JMNBABE andI'll put it in PM too, if anyone can direct me.

Can I suggest its a storm in a tea cup and you two kiss and make up - or at least move on. ?

Josetta said:
Maybe white guys should have their penis size tattooed on their forehead, so a girl does not have to go out on a lot of unneccessary dates.

You're funny,,,,,,but you're right it would cut to the chase.

i dont take this seriously... yes she is a hot asian chick. where is the black cock running up in you. no one wants to see his shit. show us you enjoying what you claim to enjoy so much. or shudd uppp about it...

I happy to share myself more but I did want your comments on him. It shows me Im not wrong for thinking how worthless he is and how right I am to love blackmen and be with them. Sometimes I think he is smallest man out there and I wonder why I wasted so much time before going black. I am taking a huge step being so open about myself here.

Attachments

• @azmommy.jpg
    @azmommy.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 2,648
  • 4057.jpg
    4057.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2,808
Damn!!

The LADY is beutiful, but wondering if a "man" is posting?? If not good luck!

Josetta said:

If you had black guys penis size tattooed on their forehead, the honest truth is that you'd have a lot of them going around with 3'', 4'' or 5'' tattooed there. The truth would destroy the myth. Barring men stuffing socks down their pants, women can get a rough idea about the size of a man's package just from getting a good look at his bulge. I always check out a guy's bulge before deciding whether to go home with him. Now of course, its warm weather and men's pants are of a thinner material. It doesn't mean that he has to have a whopper between his legs for me to decide he's potential boyfriend or lover material, but it helps.

Ripe little honey that I would have thought would have never taken anything other than BBC? Make up for it babe.

theres nothing wrong with thinking he's worthless. you look plenty satisfied in the last picture

You are truly beautiful and very sexy. You deserve black cock and I would be honoured to prepare you for them and help any way I can

Why did you ever marry him? I have seen one year olds with a bigger dick than that.

Tara, ...I was young and foolish when we married . I came from a strict family and was a virgin on my wedding night. It was dark and I remember feeling him and thinking he must not be hard yet. The truth was on our wedding night he couldnt even get it hard. We didnt have sex till the next evening. I then understood he was as big hard as he is soft. I was sadden but thought okay I would just be a good wife. I love hearing you all belittle or at least tell how you feel about his photo. I love this site and have just more and more become bold about blackmen. If he knew about this I dont think he could understand.

Attachments

• @azmommy1.jpg
    @azmommy1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,929
animals don't hide their genitals

Your hubby already knows he is very small and he would feel humiliated if you tried to tease him over it.

Just continue to enjoy black cock as your body is telling you what you need and deserve. No woman should go through her life with an insufficiency of sexy cock to keep her happy.

In some English-speaking countries, wives could once get an annullment of their marriage on the grounds of hubby's penis being less than 3 inches long.

As long as your hubby adequately provides a regular income and the home comforts you desire, there is no point in divorcing him.