• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why I choose Blackmen over My Husband

• Thread starterAsianMommy
  • Start date
Oh man, that's messed up!!

You are right Asianwoman

Well, we don´t know if you are a freak or not, we will never know it, but lets suppose you are real.
Who care if your husband is white or asian, the fact is that his cock is too small, and you like all woman have the right to enjoy the sex that only a black man can provide you.
Good look and thank so much for your pics.

(It would be nice if you start cuckolding your husband, we wifeless cucks would give it all in order to get a black cock loving cuckoldress like you)

A lot of these so called massive black cocks that I see on this board with these wives I find very small. They claim its 10 inches but barely sticks out of the fist of the lady sucking it. I find it amusing. Lots of black cock that is not measuring up to standards.

Asian Mummy
You deserve more than the pathetic little white clit Stay with superior BBC Us us white wimps as service slaves, clean up bois etc

Women who cheat on white men like this and humiliate white men deserving nothing but adoration and respect.

some of the people on this forum are crazy.

That honestly is pathetic, i feel for you, come to my town ;]

Easylooker, perhaps we have a lot of women here who have big hands. =p

--Kaitlyn--

AsianMommy said:
Hi everyone its AsianMommy I decided it was time to show why I prefer blackmen over my hubby> I have attached his sad little photo and yes that is as big as he can get even fully hard. I want everyone to comment on how sad he is and how you like me :)

It's hard to imagine why a hot-looking woman like you picked a pin dick like that for, when you could have had your pick of black studs. At least you now realize your mistake. I trust you're now regularly serviced by the local black community.

You go girl!

Forget the white community.

Asian Mommy You are so sensible to choose real men, BBC , for your satisfaction You can use us white bois to clean up and to be servants

As long as you're happy AsianMommy... :)

Another great thread ruined. Thanks for posting Asianmommy

nice ass

Well I am a REAL black man. I am here to find white women in the Philly/NJ area to meet and see where it leads.......ladies if you are out there......send me a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pray tell, how did this useless thread find its way back into existance? It appears it died once upon a time back in March. May we once again bury it, please ????

bbclover11 said:
Pray tell, how did this useless thread find its way back into existance? It appears it died once upon a time back in March. May we once again bury it, please ????

,,, and the person who bumped was way off topic

AsianMommy said:
I am shocked I am getting this reaction. Im the victim here not him. I use condoms with most of my lovers and I tend to date blackmen not sleep on first date. Blackmen I have sex without condoms have to be tested recently and show proof of it as do I for them. I have kids and am proud of them. How my husband was ever able to get me pregnant each time I wonder. As for his safety he cant even get hard to have sex. We have seen a doctor but he says do to his smallness and lack of exercise it can happen. My husband and I use condoms always when he can get it up by my request again for his safety and that I dont want his cum in me any longer. I love blackmen and feel I have shared alot of myself and ask you to comment on him not me. Am I not wanted by blackmen or are these husbands commenting on me.

Yes, you sound like such a victim, what with cheating on the man you married who you apparently have no feelings for enough for him to say, use some toys on, to the point where you fuck around, sometimes irresponsibly, all the time saying you love him. I can see why we should pity you, but not for the reasons you're asking for.