• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why I choose Blackmen over My Husband

• Thread starterAsianMommy
  • Start date
Just why did you marry the guy if he's that pathetic? Maybe a green card?

If I noticed a guy looking at my thighs and I was interested in him, I would ask him to sit with me at a table, then I would drop something underneath the table and ask him to recover it. That would give him the opportunity to notice that I had no panties on under my skirt.

What he saw would make a better impression than my vagina size tattooed on my forehead.

If he was cuck material, he could have a drink from my pussy before he gave me back what I had dropped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the thread, asianmommy. Keep posting the pics and doing what you do best!

AsianMommy said:
Tara, ...I was young and foolish when we married . I came from a strict family and was a virgin on my wedding night. It was dark and I remember feeling him and thinking he must not be hard yet. The truth was on our wedding night he couldnt even get it hard. We didnt have sex till the next evening. I then understood he was as big hard as he is soft. I was sadden but thought okay I would just be a good wife. I love hearing you all belittle or at least tell how you feel about his photo. I love this site and have just more and more become bold about blackmen. If he knew about this I dont think he could understand.

baby where are u located you need some steady black cock hit me up

I'm sorry that you have this treatment

You are beautiful & sexy, you only live once so have all the fun you can get. No way a woman like you to live with a cock like your husbands...

Some nice men here

Thank you for your kind words and understand why I have the needs I do. Here is more of me and I hope you like. Im on the West Coast. I hope all asian women find how great Blackmen are and get over the taboo.

Attachments

• @@c.jpg
    @@c.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,147
  • @@a.jpg
    @@a.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,083
  • @azm1.jpg
    @azm1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,325
Hope you liked the photos

Well I didnt know I was being called fake and I have posted more of myself than other women I see here. So I can see why so few people post. I might be taking some new photos of myself with a friend that wants to this coming weekend.

AsianMommy said:
Thank you for your kind words and understand why I have the needs I do. Here is more of me and I hope you like. Im on the West Coast. I hope all asian women find how great Blackmen are and get over the taboo.

AsianMommy I do too.

AsianMommy ..WOW just seen your pics... I don't know if your in the US or not.. But if you are.. I would FLY, Drive heck swim if i had to..just to get some of that Fine ass Sushi you got there... It's a shame a lady as fine as you is wasted on a tiny dick guy!!! IF you ever in ATL let me know.. I know FEW BBC brothers that would love to show you a good time!!

I can tell you my word is good and that is my husbands tiny dick. I am emailing those people on that site to remove and stop using his photo right now. See that is why so many people afraid to post real photos of themselves. People steal them and use them faking as themselves.

I am so shocked they would do this. I have joined up with that site now and emailed the administrator. Please if any one is memeber already there post message to them to take his photo off. I am ashamed a person would even want to fake having his tiny thing

stranger and stranger

AsianMommy, you are very sexy and BBC compatible. May your every sexual dream cum true every day. Dark Cavern is proud to have your posts. Your photos are beautiful. The Bulls would have an amazing time with your scultured body.

Some members make a game of writing negative replies, as it is the only fun they get in their boring life. Their words let us see how lonely they are - it is not possible to help them until they give themselves permission to live the reality of their imagination.

Thank you for your sweet words. Anyone can now check that link. I have added a comment to them to stop using that photo as well as again emailing the site administrator.

I think this black guys having huge cock is so fucking blown up. The taboo of fucking a colored guy is what gets most of the white and asian trashy women all excited about. Also, the blacks are dirtier, uglier and bigger in physique is no doubt. I have seen some whites, Arabs and Asian men that are HUGE but they don't go around parading their cocks on the internet as the blacks do - cause they don't have much else to do except looking to bonk white/asian trashy women. I know you black guys are gonna howl and come after me - bring it on. If you could be better fathers, husbands, brothers, uncles and more responsible community leaders - you would be more respected than just being used merely as a object of breeding and sexual gratification. I don't blame all the blacks for it but sure you need to take some responsibility for your behavior. When brothers/sons and husbands call their wives bitches and whores in rap music - you demean yourselves and your mothers, sisters and daughters.

sexy

AsianMommy said:
Hope you liked the photos

I LOVE your pics. You are a very sensual & beautiful woman. I would like to see more of you, especially action pics.

Thank you I am glad at least some men here find me atractive and I will post more of myself soon. I have dropped the thought of showing anything of my small husband. I also got the man using his photo stopped and I am loving the cuckoldspace site. I dont exactly agree with cuckolding but I know for myself I like blackmen very much. What they have to offer me is way beyond just size. Everyone's word here show me how some men can be wonderful, how some can be insightful by showing me it was mean to humilate my husband for his size, and how some white men can be bitter a woman chooses blackmen over them. To all the nice men here white, black, asian or whatever I appreciate you and will provide more of myself to you.

So humiliating your small dicked hubby is a good thing for you to do?? Did he choose to have a small dick? You sure had the opportunity to first check him out no matter how conservative your family background was. Is it his fault to be small dicked? U are a trash - I think you are a real BITCH for trying to humiliate him. What if you had some deformity and he went on the internet and showed you around and humiliated you. You have a right to seek pleasure and sexual gratification - by all means. What you don't have is the right to insult and humiliate a man who has no power to change is physical deformity. And this goes to all people who do things without first consulting their partners. If your hubby wants to be humilated - sure go ahead and do it by all means - don't go behind his back and ****** him in this manner. For that you will not be forgiven.

Went black when hubby and I were on a military post. First, was a black woman who worked for him (he's an officer). She then shared me. I love my husband, but I love their attitude and ability to use me in ways that sends shivers up spine (and elsewhere) just thinking about it.