Wife Fucking 5 different black guys...

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date

delpfincouple30

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2006
Just in the past few months she fucked 8 guys, 5 of them black ...and we see most of you cucks prefer interracial sex... so let us know if she is any good @ it?...also what do you think; she should continue feeding her pussy with a black meat?

I'd love to see some of that black cum

Last edited by a moderator:
That's about the same amount of guys as my wife. No black guys yet though. :(

Good to see you back

Nice to see you back, delphincouple!

john

She does get a healthy dose of black cock....wish I could show U her face so U can see how much she enjoys.....Any suggestions …regarding, what would you like her to do with that cock….or maybe a position you prefer might prefer..?

Absolutely she should! Awesome pics. Any doggystyle or creampie pics?

thank you so so much! i love your posts in the past! great to see you 2 are still in the seen and back posting again! please more!

Did you say doggystyle..:D

As always your wife looks stunning. Thanks again for posting. I am sure the aftermath of all that looked nice too.

Have to tell you, she is the hottest

I have been lurking for a long time, 1st post for me but I had to let you guys know that she is the hottest lady on the site. I alway get off when you guys post pics. Please leave them up, I like cuming back to them. I only dream my wife would do what she does.:cool:

her pussy is creaming on that strange black cock. she loves it and I bet you love watching her moan and cum for another man

love the pics, keep them coming

as far as a suggestion on a position. have him stand and have her hands locked around the back of his neck while hes holding her up (legs around his waste) while they fuck i dont know the name of this position but its my favorite to do and to watch

Dayum she is very hot she looks very sexy taking that black cock!! You must keep givingher that balck Cock!! Show us more!

This was get together for a lunch break...

Hey , not sure if I have to tell you what happened here… If you did not figure it out , tell us what you think happened !:):D

and one more...

Awesome photos, keep them cumming!

Great photos! appreciate you for sharing. My wife use to see 3 black men, now it is just 2.

5 men... now that is a workout!

Oh hell ya!! Excellent action pix man, thanks!!! Keep them coming, and I don't just mean the photos!!!

Just love it when their face is buried in the cushions! Hope you are getting so good sloppy seconds. Awesome pics keep it up :)