Wife Fucking 5 different black guys...

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date
Delpfincouple30 amazing woman and hot pics!! love to chat with you sometime..love sharing my slut wife as well!

subwife2 said:
Delpfincouple30 amazing woman and hot pics!! love to chat with you sometime..love sharing my slut wife as well!

Hit me Up!

I know what she likes ...but you guys out there:
Which one of these two do you prefer?

Definitely the first one :p

delpfincouple30 said:
Hit me Up!

I know what she likes ...but you guys out there:
Which one of these two do you prefer?

Oh the first by a long shot.

All that lovely pie going to waste

:eek:
Be a man can clean up all that hard work your beautiful hard working wife is bringing home!

excellent piccs, very very nice pics

Fantastic pictures!! You are one lucky hubby.

Waiting to see, what happens next!

Few people was not sure that all this was for real...not that we felt we have to proof anything but just for fun of it...

Nice would love to clean that pussy up afterwards.

delpfincouple30 said:
Waiting to see, what happens next!

What happens next in that position is a good spanking to warm that cute ass up :D

Anybody out there wants to stick his tongue in her urethra …

Great pics, lush ass for fucking and a sexy hairy pussy.

Attachments

• DSC03730.jpg
    DSC03730.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,993
  • Verification%20009.jpg
    Verification%20009.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 421
  • Verification%20010.jpg
    Verification%20010.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 479
clean those black cocks cuckolds i love to

kidkarl said:
questions:

Is that you and another cock inside her at the same time? one is black the other is white

also, you lick off the cum after hes done?

if so I have never understood this. Never in a million years could I do that. the pics are good though
nothing like sucking the cum and pussy juice from a blackbull mybe 3 or 4 of them .

I'd love to put my tongue in her urethra!

Oh Yeah and I would LOVE for my wife to be soooooo stretched out that I would have no problem licking her G-spot !!! :p

I hope you are getting some good sloppy seconds when the black guys are thruogh fucking her and dumping their loads in her juicy cunt

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice. like to hold open the pussy and show everybody the cum.

delpfincouple30 said:
Yes, yes and no

That was DP pussy ,"Bull 1" and me, "bull 2" was taking pic, and than I 'll have to disappoint some of you ...but I never lick her off, however the bull who gave her that pie gave her few licks after he was done.

I recommend that you enhance your ladie's pleasure and eroticism by DEFINITELY LEARNING TO LICK HER ASAP. If she can submit to BBC, then you should do so as well.....stop wimping out. Just imagine her telling all her friends that you are now "one of the cream pie club".

Been doing my BBC for over 4years love every inch of it, spotman's wife maggie