• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Fucking 5 different black guys...

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date
Her favorite position is on the back looking bull in the eyes while he’s driving his “snake” in deep inside of her..

Delphincouple,

delpfincouple30 said:
Just in the past few months she fucked 8 guys, 5 of them black ...

Good for your wife (if she's your wife). She looks gorgeous; *very* attractive. It sounds like there's no doubt she's doing well.

delpfincouple30 said:
....what do you think; should she continue feeding her pussy with black meat?

That, of course, should be up to her. If that's what she wants I suggest encouraging her to go for it.

In the last photo of your second set, BTW, she looks very sexy and aroused with her erect nipples. Nice!

—Custer

This particular time he drove her crazy.., she was bucking like a bronco every time he touched sweet spot

Custer Laststand said:
Delphincouple,

Good for your wife (if she's your wife). She looks gorgeous; *very* attractive. It sounds like there's no doubt she's doing well.

That, of course, should be up to her. If that's what she wants I suggest encouraging her to go for it.

In the last photo of your second set, BTW, she looks very sexy and aroused with her erect nipples. Nice!

—Custer

Not sure what do you mean by ( If she is your wife)...

WOW!!!! thanks again! please continue to post! we love u!

If this is not a dream of every cuckold , than I don't know what is...
Mixture of his cum and her juices waiting to be licked off

Beautiful wife.

Lucky!

I wish those were pics of my wife! If I could only get her to do that!!!

I think she needs more white meat. I'm up next

x23e said:
I think she needs more white meat. I'm up next

I was thinking the same....

Very hot woman. MMMMM

Not sure if we told you she had just fucked two bulls the other night and you better "stick" around to see what happened on the end...

Happy, happy...
Joy, joy...

Looks like you have the perfect wife.

Fantastic pics & wife. Thanks for sharing.

fantastic pics of a lovely wife!
Does she always go bareback?

slapher said:
fantastic pics of a lovely wife!
Does she always go bareback?

Does this answer your question:):D

Wow, thats HOT! Congrats!!!

damn she's hot

questions:

Is that you and another cock inside her at the same time? one is black the other is white

also, you lick off the cum after hes done?

if so I have never understood this. Never in a million years could I do that. the pics are good though

I hope YOU cleand up.

She looks hot as hell. LOVE those perfect french pedicured toes, so hot

Users who are viewing this thread