• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
msbevw said:
..... And FYI, since I am wearing diapers 24/7, I wear them when I play poker, either at home or away games.
Very good.
msbevw said:
So far, no one has noticed.
Or if they've noticed, they figure that's your business and say nothing. Maybe they reason that if they make fun of you, most likely they'll lose you as a poker partner.

msbevw said:
In lew of the Corona Virus we are adapting to a revised lifestyle... not going out of the house so Tom is here a lot. I've been wearing only baby clothes for most of the last week.
Excellent. Keep up your good work as your hotwife Ms. Linda's "adult baby."
msbevw said:
Linda is promising something different for us tomorrow. Can't wait to see what that will be.
Will also look forward to hearing what that turns out to be.

Yesterday Linda informed me that she was going over to Tom’s house to help with some cleaning and she wanted me to go with her. I assumed that she was going to have me clean with her. But when we got there, she immediately had me change into clothes that she had brought with her… a jumper/playsuit and baby socks. I thought that was a strange outfit to clean in, but I got changed without argument. Then she led me down the hall to a small bedroom. When I went in there was a small bed and a playpen. I was told to climb in the playpen and then a few toys were placed in beside me. Linda said she was going to clean for a while, and I was supposed to keep busy and quiet in the playpen. She said if I got tired, I could take a nap. And since I was diapered, there was no need for me to get out to go to the bathroom.

For the next two hours I could hear her cleaning. I got bored so I laid down and took a nap. I was awoken by a sound in the room and looked up to see Tom and her standing over the playpen. She handed me a bottle and said lunch would be ready shortly. A they walked out of the room I saw Tom’s hand fondling her bottom and her smiling at him. Instead of turning down the hall towards the kitchen, they headed towards the bedroom. I knew why lunch was going to be delayed. I took my bottle and started drinking as I waited for them.

After lunch we spent the afternoon there with me in the playpen for most of it. I was finally let out just before dinner then had a bib put on me. I sat at the table and watched the two ‘grown ups’ fix dinner in the kitchen. They acted like they had cooked together many times before. After dinner I was given a bath by Linda while Tom watched. Then I was diapered and put into a short nightdress. We sat in the living room watching TV while I was given my nighttime bottle. I was surprised when I was taken back to the small bedroom at bedtime. I had assumed that we would be going home. But I then understood that Linda was going to be sleeping in his bed that night. I was tucked into the small bed with a mobile overhead and soft music singing me asleep. I understood that I now had a second home! I laid there wondering how often this was going to happen in the future… or if this was my new future.

When we finally left for home the next morning, I looked for my clothes to change back but was told they were in the car and I was to wear the baby clothes home. I was so happy to get out of there that I did not complain, even though I knew I would have to walk from the garage to the house in baby clothes when we got home.

• Love
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta, sissybbstephanie and Custer Laststand
msbevw said:
Yesterday Linda informed me that she was going over to Tom’s house to help with some cleaning and she wanted me to go with her. ....... But when we got there, she immediately had me change into clothes that she had brought with her… a jumper/playsuit and baby socks. ....... I was told to climb in the playpen and then a few toys were placed in beside me. Linda said she was going to clean for a while, and I was supposed to keep busy and quiet in the playpen. ....... For the next two hours I could hear her cleaning.
Your hotwife and "adult baby mother" Ms. Linda clearly has not yet recognized the full potential advantages to her and her lover Tom of your desires. If she had required you to dress in your sissy-maid outfit (instead of your baby clothes), while wearing your diaper, of course, she could then have required you to do the cleaning at Tom's place, suitably attired, while she and Tom spent the afternoon fucking and relaxing — as well as spending the night together.

Hm.... I see, looking back through your thread, you haven't talked about acquiring, and secretly wanting to wear, a sissy-maid outfit. I guess I must have confused you with one of the other forum members. Sorry.... my mistake.

But, this seems like an easy addition Ms. Linda could make to your role in her marriage. When she needs you to do housework, at her place or at Tom's, she could require you to dress up as a sissy-maid (wearing diapers). Then, when you're finished, she could require you to dress up as a baby (wearing diapers), so you can spend the night in your crib.

You might suggest this to Ms. Linda, since you would then be significantly more useful to her and, as a result, she might be less likely to leave you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie
Custer, you pose a good question... why didn't Linda have me helping or even doing all of the cleaning at Tom's house? I often am in charge of cleaning our house and usually have done the cleaning alone and when Linda is out of the house. So I really had no idea why we were going to Tom's and what was expected of me. I would have preferred cleaning to sitting around in a playpen all afternoon. So I asked her about after reading your question. Her reply was she wasn't sure when Tom would be getting home and she didn't want him seeing me in a grownup role doing house work. so far, every time Tom has see me I have been in a baby role and my guess is that Linda plans to keep it that way as long as she can.
Thanks again for your question and insightful comments, not only on my post but on others as well.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie
msbevw said:
Custer, you pose a good question...
Thanks.
msbevw said:
..... I often am in charge of cleaning our house and usually have done the cleaning alone and when Linda is out of the house.
It's an excellent advantage that you're experienced at doing housework.
msbevw said:
I would have preferred cleaning to sitting around in a playpen all afternoon. So, I asked her about that after reading your question. Her reply was she wasn't sure when Tom would be getting home and she didn't want him seeing me in a grownup role doing house work.
You could, of course, have done the housework at Tom's place while wearing your baby outfit. It seems unlikely Tom would have objected to that, particularly since (as you pointed out) you're experienced at doing housework.
msbevw said:
So far, every time Tom has seen me, I have been in a baby role. My guess is that Linda plans to keep it that way as long as she can.
Perhaps Ms. Linda fears Tom will feel threatened if he sees you in any kind of "adult role." But, it seems likely Tom would not be threatened at all, and would indeed be pleased and consider it appropriate, if you were to dress in a sissy-maid outfit (including wearing your diapers, of course) while doing the housework, in his presence, either at Ms. Linda's and your place or at his place. Ms. Linda might get the hint, and see the the advantages to herself and Tom, if you were to order for her a copy of:

Parker, Janice C., 2012, Make Your Husband Your Maid (softcover)

See, for instance:
https://www.amazon.com/Make-Your-Husband-Maid/dp/1478260947

which includes a summary and a number of reviews.

If your hotwife Ms. Linda were to increase her dominance by transforming you to her appropriately-dressed and diapered sissy-maid, while you are doing housework and otherwise serving her and her lover Tom, while maintaining your role as her diapered "adult baby" at other times, that would be beneficial to both her and her lover. Only caring for you as her "adult baby," by contrast, has the disadvantage of requiring additional work on her part. In other words, you could play both roles and would probably be very good at both. You might point this out to Ms. Linda, while giving her the above book as a gift.
msbevw said:
Thanks again for your question and insightful comments, not only on my post but on others as well.
Hey.... you're welcome.

Last edited:
zippless said:
You actually believe that? Wow! How naive are you? No disrespect intended. Both your wife and her bull are laughing at you behind your back,
What woman doesn't tell her girlfriends everything? It's part of the girlfriend code. You can be sure they even know the size of your dick and how badly you fuck. They also know about her Bull. They just don't let you know they know.
Guys can't keep a secret if their life depended on it. Especially at the gym when the testosterone is flowinng.
"Hay Derral Sup"?
"You know that wimp Eugene "? " 'I'm fucking his wife". " She keeps him in panties". " He has a large collection".

1583460104086.png
I agree. My friends know about each and everyone of my husband's shortcomings. Is natural

Reactions: firedogg81 and Custer Laststand
cute_sandra said:
I agree. My friends know about each and every one of my husband's shortcomings. It's natural.
Awright.... I like your use of "shortcomings" :D, Ms. Cute Sandra.

Reactions: firedogg81, cute_sandra and msbevw
Custer Laststand said:
Awright.... I like your use of "shortcomings" :D, Ms. Cute Sandra.
It's a bit nicer that "failures" biut a bit more direct that "habits" "episodes" or "characteristics"

cute_sandra said:
It's a bit nicer than "failures" but a bit more direct than "habits" "episodes" or "characteristics."
Yes, I suppose so.... but actually, I was referring to its (at least potential) applicability to the length of your husband's cock.

cute_sandra said:
I agree. My friends know about each and every one of my husband's shortcomings. It's natural.
Speaking of which, Ms. Cute Sandra: the thread that has "female ejaculation / pussy squirting" on the subject line, in the "Ask Sandra Who" section of this forum, might be of interest to you. I entered a post there today (1 April 2020) that includes the following suggestion and references.

Those interested in the phenomena of female ejaculation might order and read:

Sundahl, Deborah, 2003, Female Ejaculation & The G-Spot (Hunter House Publishers, 217 pp., softcover).

A VHS video tape is also available (or used to be available) on this subject, by the same author. It's probably also available in DVD form. It is:

"How to Female Ejaculate: All women have the anatomy to ejaculate!" (The VHS tape cassette itself is titled, "How to Female Ejaculate, Find Your G-Spot") By Deborah Sundahl, with Dr. Carol Queen and Baja.

I suspect you may be among those who "are interested." If so, I hope these references are helpful.

Reactions: cuckhubfire
Custer Laststand said:
Yes, I suppose so.... but actually, I was referring to its (at least potential) applicability to the length of your husband's cock.
Indeed you did. It was my intention

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Custer Laststand said:
Speaking of which, Ms. Cute Sandra: the thread that has "female ejaculation / pussy squirting" on the subject line, in the "Ask Sandra Who" section of this forum, might be of interest to you. I entered a post there today (1 April 2020) that includes the following suggestion and references.

Those interested in the phenomena of female ejaculation might order and read:

Sundahl, Deborah, 2003, Female Ejaculation & The G-Spot (Hunter House Publishers, 217 pp., softcover).

A VHS video tape is also available (or used to be available) on this subject, by the same author. It's probably also available in DVD form. It is:

"How to Female Ejaculate: All women have the anatomy to ejaculate!" (The VHS tape cassette itself is titled, "How to Female Ejaculate, Find Your G-Spot") By Deborah Sundahl, with Dr. Carol Queen and Baja.

I suspect you may be among those who "are interested." If so, I hope these references are helpful.
Thanks for the info I'd be interested in checking it out

Reactions: Custer Laststand
cuckhubfire said:
Thanks for the info, I'd be interested in checking it out.
Hey.... you're welcome, Cuckhubfire.

My comfort level is in flux. I’m embarrassed by the diapering, but he does it now so matter-of-factly that I guess I’m becoming more used to it. I’m still embarrassed when he does it and Linda’s not here though. Same with the spanking. He’s done it twice with her watching and twice when it was just him and me here. And he often gives my diapered bottom a playful swat when he walks by me.

As I said, he is coming around more and more, even a couple of times when Linda was gone. She was working last week when he stopped in after I had supper. He said he was there to help me get ready for bed. He followed as I walked back into the nursery. I silently reached for a nighty (most of my onesies were at your house). He opened my dresser drawer and took out a diaper cover and diaper, took them over to my changing table and proceeded to spread the diaper out.

I just stood there watching in disbelief, but finally giving in to the reality of what was about to occur, I slowly undressed. Then I climbed on to the table and the awaiting diaper. Once settled, he picked up the baby powder and generously cover my ******* crotch area. He allowed the cloud of powder dust to settled, then proceeded to finish diapering me. Diaper in place, he picked up the plastic diaper cover as I automatically lifted my legs. In a fluid motion he pulled the cover up, I lifted my bottom off the table, he pulled the cover into place and I lowered my bottom… all in a rhythm like we had done it hundreds of times before. I stood and put the nighty over my head, finally mustering the willpower to look him in the face. Of course, he was smiling. He understood and relished the power dynamics that were taking place.

“Let’s get your bottle now,” he finally spoke. As we walked to the kitchen, I thought about the minimal conversation that had taken place. He watched as I proceeded to fix my nightly bottle… taking out the formula and measuring the spoonful of powder into the bottle, pouring water up to the fill line, putting the nipple on and shaking up the mixture. Finished, he stuck his hand out and I handed him the bottle. He led the way back to the nursery and sat on the bed.

As I stood before him, he sat the bottle down and reached for my plastic diaper cover. I just stood there and let him pull it down to my knees. My nerves kicked in big time as he looked me in the eyes and patted his lap, twice. Of course, I knew what that meant and asked “why?”

“We need to establish a routine,” is all he replied, and again patted his lap twice. Without another word, I lowered myself facedown across his lap. Three hard slaps landed, followed by ten seconds of stillness before he nudged me, indicating it was time for me to stand up. He got off the bed, stood facing me, staring me in the eyes as he reached down and pulled my plastic diaper cover into place. He even smoothed the plastic over my bottom with his hand before pulling my bed covers down.

I climbed into bed and was handed my bottle. He placed my pacifier on my pillow next to my head, and finally spoke. “I might be back tomorrow night to check on you.”

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, SquirmingSub, sissybbstephanie and 1 other person
msbevw said:
My comfort level is in flux. I’m embarrassed by the diapering, but he does it now so matter-of-factly that I guess I’m becoming more used to it. I’m still embarrassed when he does it and Linda’s not here though. Same with the spanking. He’s done it twice with her watching and twice when it was just him and me here. And he often gives my diapered bottom a playful swat when he walks by me.

As I said, he is coming around more and more, even a couple of times when Linda was gone. She was working last week when he stopped in after I had supper. He said he was there to help me get ready for bed. He followed as I walked back into the nursery. I silently reached for a nighty (most of my onesies were at your house). He opened my dresser drawer and took out a diaper cover and diaper, took them over to my changing table and proceeded to spread the diaper out.

I just stood there watching in disbelief, but finally giving in to the reality of what was about to occur, I slowly undressed. Then I climbed on to the table and the awaiting diaper. Once settled, he picked up the baby powder and generously cover my ******* crotch area. He allowed the cloud of powder dust to settled, then proceeded to finish diapering me. Diaper in place, he picked up the plastic diaper cover as I automatically lifted my legs. In a fluid motion he pulled the cover up, I lifted my bottom off the table, he pulled the cover into place and I lowered my bottom… all in a rhythm like we had done it hundreds of times before. I stood and put the nighty over my head, finally mustering the willpower to look him in the face. Of course, he was smiling. He understood and relished the power dynamics that were taking place.

“Let’s get your bottle now,” he finally spoke. As we walked to the kitchen, I thought about the minimal conversation that had taken place. He watched as I proceeded to fix my nightly bottle… taking out the formula and measuring the spoonful of powder into the bottle, pouring water up to the fill line, putting the nipple on and shaking up the mixture. Finished, he stuck his hand out and I handed him the bottle. He led the way back to the nursery and sat on the bed.

As I stood before him, he sat the bottle down and reached for my plastic diaper cover. I just stood there and let him pull it down to my knees. My nerves kicked in big time as he looked me in the eyes and patted his lap, twice. Of course, I knew what that meant and asked “why?”

“We need to establish a routine,” is all he replied, and again patted his lap twice. Without another word, I lowered myself facedown across his lap. Three hard slaps landed, followed by ten seconds of stillness before he nudged me, indicating it was time for me to stand up. He got off the bed, stood facing me, staring me in the eyes as he reached down and pulled my plastic diaper cover into place. He even smoothed the plastic over my bottom with his hand before pulling my bed covers down.

I climbed into bed and was handed my bottle. He placed my pacifier on my pillow next to my head, and finally spoke. “I might be back tomorrow night to check on you.”
I agree with the importance of s routine

msbevw said:

“We need to establish a routine,” is all he replied, and again patted his lap twice. Without another word, I lowered myself facedown across his lap. Three hard slaps landed, followed by ten seconds of stillness before he nudged me, indicating it was time for me to stand up. He got off the bed, stood facing me, staring me in the
Hopefully you are drinking pumped breast milk in your bottle. It's better for you. Perhaps when the virus settles down you could advertise for a Nanny who could breast feed you directly, three times a day. Bonding with her is important while she feeds you. She could also jerk you off as she is doing it. It will keep you nice and calm and help you avoid spitting up. Of course we would want to see pictures.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and cute_sandra
zippless said:
Hopefully you are drinking pumped breast milk in your bottle. It's better for you. Perhaps when the virus settles down you could advertise for a Nanny who could breast feed you directly, three times a day. Bonding with her is important while she feeds you. She could also jerk you off as she is doing it. It will keep you nice and calm and help you avoid spitting up. Of course we would want to see pictures.
I do feel a Woman's breast milk is kind of to much. This guy deserves to suffer a little bit more.
There are so many horrible healthy things that mix in the blender and then just feed him!

Reactions: zippless
zippless said:
Not sure where I would get human breast milk. I know my local grocery store doesn't carry it. I remember tasting Linda's breast milk when our children were nursing. It was really sweet I remember, but not that great tasting. But she is beyond the age of producing her own milk.
Linda said that she doesn’t think it’s fair that I have so many people who know about Baby Bev (her, Tom, my hair stylist Meghan, and my former work associate and close friend Stephanie) while she only has her and Tom. She thinks she should be able to tell a couple more people! I’m not sure who she would tell; friends or family?

• Haha
Reactions: SquirmingSub and zippless
Okay so cows milk and formula it is. You could supplement with:

1586204795016.png 1586204886277.png
The meat sticks look particularly good.
I say she should tell her friends. They would think it's funny and tell their friends. It would spread faster than the corona virus Family would be embarrassed and try to keep it a secret.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub and msbevw

Users who are viewing this thread