Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
Pussyboy said:
..... I'm not sure your timeline is ok here. Currently it is labour day (Monday Sept. 5th) and you have already reported these items as happened to you. (past tense used) .....

Good point. Currently, as I type this, it's only about 2:00 PM on Labor Day, Monday 5 Sept. 2022, in the U.S. state msbevw has described himself living in. At the most, if I'm off by one time zone, it would not be later than about 3:00 PM at msbevw's location.

Reactions: Pussyboy
Re. your "time" comment, Pussyboy:

Pussyboy said:
.......... I'm not sure your timeline is ok here. Currently it is labour day (Monday September 5th) and you have already reported these items as happened to you. (past tense used)..........

msbevw's post of earlier today, Labor Day, Mon. 5 Sept. 2022, is time-stamped at my end implying that msbevw posted it at 8:14 AM or, at the latest, 9:14 AM on 5 Sept. 2022 at his location. But, his post includes the following:

msbevw said:
........ Karen informed me that I would be with her and Mark until Monday night [Labor Day, Mon. 5 Sept. 2022]. Then another shocker. She informed me that on Monday (Labor Day) we were going over to my ex-wife Linda's house for a pool party and picnic. Karen dressed me in a skirted one piece swimsuit for the party. When we arrived Linda greeted us at the door and took my hand to lead me out back. I was happy to learn that the five of us were the only attendees. Mark and Jim had a beer while the ladies got me into the pool. .......

msbevw then goes on to describe events throughout the remainder of Labor Day Sept. 5. But, the time stamp on his post, which is relatively early in the morning at his location, shows that those events could not have occurred prior to the time of his post.

Since msbevw's post #791 (above, of 5 Sept. 2022) is clearly fictional, it is probably time to ask whether this entire thread — which is admittedly well-developed and well-written — is an elaborate but fictional fantasy.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Re. your "time" comment, Pussyboy:

msbevw's post of earlier today, Labor Day, Mon. 5 Sept. 2022, is time-stamped at my end implying that msbevw posted it at 8:14 AM or, at the latest, 9:14 AM on 5 Sept. 2022 at his location. But, his post includes the following:

msbevw then goes on to describe events throughout the remainder of Labor Day Sept. 5. But, the time stamp on his post, which is relatively early in the morning at his location, shows that those events could not have occurred prior to the time of his post.

Since msbevw's post #791 (above, of 5 Sept. 2022) is clearly fictional, it is probably time to ask whether this entire thread — which is admittedly well-developed and well-written — is an elaborate but fictional fantasy.
I am going to say this is a well written fantasy but the involvement of the child at the park was something that I found a little too weird and all. I know many people have their kinks and all but this is a little over the line and top. I am enjoying what I have read but will be treating it as fantasy from now on.

Reactions: wifeslilone
sissysamantha said:
the involvement of the child at the park - is crossing the line
I agree, that line was crossed previously in the story, adding that character or scenario back in only blurs the innocence the writer may think they were expressing as to how accepting the child is, given the scenario. Reality dictates no child should be ******* to that scenario.

Reactions: cuckhub and Pussyboy
Appears that this thread as come to an end.

Even though I m not adding to this post regularly, it has reached over 100,000 views. That is awesome. Thank you so much for your interest.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, SquirmingSub and sissybbstephanie
Happy holidays! May your dreams come true.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and Sissybabydebbie
Are you the same person?
bevw said:
Happy holidays! May your dreams come true.
msbevw said:
Even though I m not adding to this post regularly, it has reached over 100,000 views. That is awesome. Thank you so much for your interest.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
I closed the other one

Will you be posting more about your lifestyle?

Reactions: cuckhub
AngleBaby said:
Will you be posting more about your lifestyle?
Guess I will add an update. Not much has changed. Becky and I are as strong as ever and things are going well.
Adam was here again this past weekend and stayed over Saturday night until Sunday evening. I wonder if his visits are going to become more frequent and last longer as this one was.
Becky acts so different when he is here. They are always so lovey dovey and touching each other often. He loves to come up behind her and rap his arms around her and grab her breasts while she leans back into him. Besides overnight, they went back into the bedroom three other times and never shut the door. I peeked in once and saw her riding on top of him with her head thrown back enjoying his cock deep inside her.
He also wants me to start calling him "Daddy". I'm not sure about doing that but I did over the weekend and they both seemed to enjoy it. He only came in to the nursery once while Becky was changing my diaper. He had fun making fun of my tiny pee pee. Becky just replied to him "that's why I have you around so I can get some satisfaction. She did have me suck on her breasts twice while he watched. He almost seemed jealous of me getting to suck on her breasts but she just cradled my head and pull me into her.
Maybe this is the start of a new family dynamics and is how things are going to be in the future. Only time will tell.

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, leahshub, cuckhub and 6 others
bevw said:
Guess I will add an update. Not much has changed. Becky and I are as strong as ever and things are going well.
Adam was here again this past weekend and stayed over Saturday night until Sunday evening. I wonder if his visits are going to become more frequent and last longer as this one was.
Becky acts so different when he is here. They are always so lovey dovey and touching each other often. He loves to come up behind her and rap his arms around her and grab her breasts while she leans back into him. Besides overnight, they went back into the bedroom three other times and never shut the door. I peeked in once and saw her riding on top of him with her head thrown back enjoying his cock deep inside her.
He also wants me to start calling him "Daddy". I'm not sure about doing that but I did over the weekend and they both seemed to enjoy it. He only came in to the nursery once while Becky was changing my diaper. He had fun making fun of my tiny pee pee. Becky just replied to him "that's why I have you around so I can get some satisfaction. She did have me suck on her breasts twice while he watched. He almost seemed jealous of me getting to suck on her breasts but she just cradled my head and pull me into her.
Maybe this is the start of a new family dynamics and is how things are going to be in the future. Only time will tell.
Good to hear the two of them are keeping up with your original plan. As for calling him Daddy, perhaps there are some things or activities he could engage in that would encourage that mentally for you. like diapering you and making fun of your tiny pee pee on the nights he stays over, that could be Daddys thing, and or he could take charge of your suckling when he dresses you for bedtime, so instead of watching you suckle her breasts, you could suckle him before he finally puts the binky in your mouth and turns out the lights. Like you said, New Familiy Dynamics

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, Creaminside, sissybbstephanie and 2 others
Or play together with baby toys or draw pictures.

There are of course some sexual activities that can help too.

Reactions: cuckhub, WhiteMarried, Creaminside and 1 other person
Adam and Becky broke up but she and I are still together and going strong.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and cuckhub
bevw said:
Adam and Becky broke up but she and I are still together and going strong.
While I am curious if he continued to engage you in the ways you mention previously, I am more interested to learn about now and if Becky is still acting different towards you, like you said she did when he was there, I am wondering if she has, perhaps if she had even noticed or maybe she purposely treated you differently, Maybe she will now try to go back to the way she was towards you before she was dating him. Thanks for the update, they are appreciated.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and cuckhub
How sexual are you with Becky?

Reactions: bevw and WhiteMarried
Bae
AngleBaby said:
How sexual are you with Becky?
Becky and I are not sexual at all. She sees me as a baby, not a sexual partner.

Reactions: cuckhub and WhiteMarried
bevw said:
Bae

Becky and I are not sexual at all. She sees me as a baby, not a sexual partner.
Have you become asexual over time?