• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
msbevw said:
So far Tom has only been over here once since Kim has been back and staying with us. However, Linda has gone over to his place almost every morning to be with him. this morning she woke up and slipped a dress over her naked body and was out the door in under 2 minutes.
There's been talk of him coming over this afternoon and staying until bedtime as I grill out and we party on the patio. That would mean Kim being around Tom and Linda for several hours while the beer is flowing freely. I'm afraid of how they will act when they loosen up.

So how does it feel with Linda going to Tom's place almost every morning? How was the Memorial Weekend visit by Tom; did Kim notice anything between them?

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie and msbevw
Squirmysub asked a lot of good questions and made great observations. I will attempt to address them.

It is great waking up besides Linda in the morning, something I had missed while sleeping in my baby bed in my nursery, and waking up in a wet diaper, something I am becoming quite use to. It is becoming quite routine for me to be in a wet diaper for over 12 hours at a time. With Kim here I am getting diapered later since my bedtime has been pushed back. But this past week I have stayed diapered until almost noon since Kim likes to sleep until noon. And Linda has been rushing out of the house to go to Tom’s soon after she wakes up, so I just stay diapered, wet or not (who am I kidding? It’s always wet!) until I finally have to shower and dress for the day.

Tom came over Memorial Day and was here for 9 hours. And, as suspected, he couldn’t help pushing things in front of Kim. I could tell Kim likes Tom as she often was sitting in the yard chair next to him while Linda and I were fixing food and getting stuff ready or cleaning up. I’m sure Kim noticed that several times Tom would follow Linda back into the house and they would be in there for what I thought was a long time. I knew that they were in there making out, but I’m not sure what Kim thought they were doing. Once, when we were sitting outside talking, Tom slipped up and called Linda “Honey”. He tried to laugh it off but I know Kim took notice of it.

Tom also showed his dominance over me a few times. He “asked” me to go get them beers, laughingly adding “fix yourself a bottle while you’re at it”. When I came out carrying 4 beers he ‘joked’ “oh, I thought maybe you would gotten yourself a bottle of milk”.

And as he was getting ready to call it a night he said “I should be getting home. It’s getting close his (meaning me) bedtime. And baby’s need their sleep.” Kim replied “Tom, you are hardly a baby.” And Tom responded “maybe I wasn’t talking about himself.” Kim laughed and then looked at me for my response. I remained suspiciously silent. Kim really got suspicious when Linda got up to walk Tom out.

She got very serious and said to me “I would watch out for him if I was you.” I jokingly replied that we were all just good friends and her mom was just being a good hostess.

And finally ,Kim smiled at me and said “Well, Daddy, it is past your bedtime and as Tom said, you need your sleep.” I hoped she could not tell how much I blushed when she said that.
I will talk more about relationships and my thoughts on Baby Bev later.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, Custer Laststand, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Thank you for your update following the recent holiday weekend events. I am sure we are all looking forward to reading your thoughts moving forward.

Prior to Kim’s visit, I have been sleeping full time in my nursery for several months and not sharing a bed with Linda. That was one reason why she was able to move towards Tom so easily. She was lonely in bed and that also allowed her to talk on the phone to Tom privately. Their flirtatious conversations quickly moved them along to meeting up and consummating their relationship. I don’t know how many late night or early morning phone calls have taken place, but it’s a lot. And it’s also how Tom originally found out about Baby Bev when he asked Linda where I was during an early on call and she replied that I was asleep in the nursery. And just like that it was out in the open.

We had been exploring the baby lifestyle for me for over a year before Tom came along. Linda had been talking about me being more visible to outsiders during that time and had taken me places while in diapers for some time. I have always enjoyed some public humiliation games and risk of ******** to unknown people. Since Tom was a stranger to me, I wasn’t too upset with him finding out and seeing me as Baby Bev. But I am still nervous about friends finding out and even more so about family finding out. Kim has come the closest to finding out than anyone else. And I feel that Linda is fine with Kim knowing and may be pushing things along. Last week she left one of my baby bottles in the dishwasher and Kim questioned when she emptied it why there was a baby bottle in there. Linda made a lame excuse about finding it in the back of the cupboard and decided to wash it and give it away. I’m sure the bottle popped into Kim’s head during the conversations on Memorial Day with Tom. To be honest, I did enjoy Kim’s teasing about my bedtime and mentioned it to Linda. That seemed to peak Linda’s interest and I wouldn’t be surprised if she ran with that more before Kim leaves. Just last night she made the comment to Kim as I was getting ready to go to bed that she would “be in shortly to help getting me ready for bed.”

Kim asked her “help getting ready for bed? What do you have to do?” And Linda quickly replied, “just tuck him in and give him a kiss.” As I left the room Kim called out “Good night Daddy. Sleep tight. Don’t let the bedbugs bite.” Kim hasn’t called me Daddy since the kids were young and now she had call me that within a couple of days. And that saying is what we said to the kids when they were small children. Linda informed me this morning that when she came back into the living room Kim had joked that maybe Linda should have taken me that baby bottle full of milk. Linda came very close to getting up and doing it she said.

Linda said that she was all ready to talk to Kim about Tom had Kim mentioned him. But, luckily, Kim didn’t bring it up.

breakfast.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, sissybbstephanie, Custer Laststand and 2 others
Tuesday morning following our Memorial Day get together, I was talking to Linda in bed. I mentioned that Kim had taken notice of some of the interactions that took place between Linda and Tom, especially when Tom and gone inside with her and they were alone for quite a while. I was shocked by what she told me.

They had made love in the house while Kim and I were sitting outside waiting for them. I told Linda that I was upset that they would do that when Kim could have come in at any minute. Linda told me that she begged Tom to screw her to distract him. It seems that Tom had decided that I should be diapered for the rest of the day. He wanted me to wear a diaper under my shorts in front of Kim!

Linda told me that when they were inside, he had told her of his desire and had headed back to the nursery to get a diaper and a baby bottle. Once in the nursery Linda tried to change his mind and ended up asking him to fuck her instead. He bent her over the side of the crib and took her from behind right there in the nursery. She had to put a pad in her panty just to keep from leaking all over her shorts when she returned outside. I had thought she looked a little flushed when she sat down but I thought that they had been making out while inside. Little did I know what had really happened.

I’m glad that Linda had been able to change Tom’s mind, even though I wasn’t too happy about the way she had to do it. Kim is going to be with us for another 4 days. Can we keep Tom in check during that time? Or will he be pushing things further before Kim leaves??

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, Creaminside, sissybbstephanie and 1 other person
Fifty-one years ago, I was 5 years old, sitting in front of the TV in my jammies, with my mommy and daddy sitting on the sofa, as we watched astronaut Neil Armstrong step onto the moon. Today, I am laying on the floor in front of the TV, wearing a diaper and t-shirt, with my mommy and daddy (Linda and Tom) sitting on the sofa, watching a rocket blast off from Florida. What goes around, comes around.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, Creaminside and SquirmingSub
oui bien sur pas souci cela et normal pour une sissy bébé de montre ca couche

IMG_1016.JPG IMG_1015.JPG IMG_1017.JPG

• Love
Reactions: msbevw
msbevw said:
Fifty-one years ago, I was 5 years old, sitting in front of the TV in my jammies, with my mommy and daddy sitting on the sofa, as we watched astronaut Neil Armstrong step onto the moon. Today, I am laying on the floor in front of the TV, wearing a diaper and t-shirt, with my mommy and daddy (Linda and Tom) sitting on the sofa, watching a rocket blast off from Florida. What goes around, comes around.
hello frankly you are really lucky to have your daddy and your mommy again (Tom and Linda), it shows that you are for the couple and for Tom really the baby now and have seen that despite the years that have passed in the end you are really a baby and that your place is really in diapers and baby
sissybbstephanie

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub and msbevw
sissybbstephanie said:
oui bien sur pas souci cela et normal pour une sissy bébé de montre ca couche [yes of course not worry this and normal for a sissy baby watch it diaper]

IMG_1016.JPG IMG_1015.JPG IMG_1017.JPG
Cute onesie! I love pink pony diapers too.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub and sissybbstephanie
msbevw said:
Cute onesie! I love pink pony diapers too.
me too and be like you a sissy baby
but I’m not lucky to have a tom or a linda to put me and keep me in my place
sissybbstephanie

courantdr said:
Maybe no body want see you in diapers
I sincerely hope so sir
sissybbstephanie

• Haha
Reactions: courantdr
ABDL is not for everyone although for those that enjoy it, it is good to see that them share.

• Love
Reactions: msbevw, sissybbstephanie and Creaminside
Looking forward to the continuation of this adventure with tom and linda
and their little sissy
sissybbstephanie

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Fortunately, Kim has returned home without discovering her father is Baby Bev or knowing for sure that Linda and Tom are an item. I’m sure she suspects them, but nothing was confirmed. And, luckily, Tom did not come around during Kim’s last few days here so no more interplay was on display during that time.

Tom has been back each night since Kim left to resume his tryst with Linda. He has been here for the last 72 hours and they have been going at it like rabbits. Tom has made sure that I witness as much of their intimacy as possible. Last night was a first. Tom had Linda eating dinner naked while I sat in my diaper at the table. After dinner, Tom had Linda nurse me at her breast while sitting on the sofa until it was my bedtime. All the time I was sucking away, Linda was playing with Tom’s cock as he sat beside her.

Tom has also resumed my nightly spankings, but with a new twist. Now he has me remove my diaper before laying on his lap so he can spank my naked bottom. Each time I feel his erection pressing into me as I lay across his lap. And last night he had me kiss it as I slid off his lap. Linda watched laughing as this new wrinkle developed. This was the first time there has been any obvious sexual interaction between Tom and me. I wish I knew what Linda thought of it.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, mwdad, leahswannabe and 4 others
msbevw said:
Fortunately, Kim has returned home without discovering her father is Baby Bev or knowing for sure that Linda and Tom are an item. I’m sure she suspects them, but nothing was confirmed. And, luckily, Tom did not come around during Kim’s last few days here so no more interplay was on display during that time.

Tom has been back each night since Kim left to resume his tryst with Linda. He has been here for the last 72 hours and they have been going at it like rabbits. Tom has made sure that I witness as much of their intimacy as possible. Last night was a first. Tom had Linda eating dinner naked while I sat in my diaper at the table. After dinner, Tom had Linda nurse me at her breast while sitting on the sofa until it was my bedtime. All the time I was sucking away, Linda was playing with Tom’s cock as he sat beside her.

Tom has also resumed my nightly spankings, but with a new twist. Now he has me remove my diaper before laying on his lap so he can spank my naked bottom. Each time I feel his erection pressing into me as I lay across his lap. And last night he had me kiss it as I slid off his lap. Linda watched laughing as this new wrinkle developed. This was the first time there has been any obvious sexual interaction between Tom and me. I wish I knew what Linda thought of it.

Hello little baby
it feels good to have your news from the whole family and your baby life I am happy for you that Tom also starts now to make your baby upbringing like a good daddy, he will educate his baby as he wants his child to become.
It is obvious that this will become you the baby girl of Tom and Linda it is good that Tom shows you who is the man of the house and the daddy now welcome back to you in your diapers and your baby place bravo to Tom to put you in your baby place

sissybbstephanie

• Love
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, ckc and msbevw
It is good to read that all is going well and getting back to the previous established arrangements and what seems to be a creative evolution of those arrangements. You three are becoming more like a family as things are going.

msbevw said:

• Love
Reactions: leahswannabe, ckc and sissybbstephanie
msbevw said:
Well, SquirmingSub, you have given me a lot to think about, and I will answer your questions shortly.
Tom came over last night. He hadn’t been here for a few days (yeah). He wanted to show off his new tattoo. (I was surprised that he could get one done during this Covid19 time). Linda and I are not really into tattoos (neither of us have ever wanted one) but it was nicely done, and we said so. He said that both of us should get one and he would pay for it. Linda surprised me by asking what he had in mind. I couldn’t tell if she was really contemplating getting one or just being nice, but said she wouldn’t want one that would show.

I could tell that Tom had been giving it some thought because he immediately suggested something cute and feminine and having it placed on her butt cheek. She actually showed interest in it. However, I said that it sounded like he was putting his mark on her, to which he just smiled. And then he said, “Baby could get one as well, maybe have “Baby” tattooed on your butt.” They both laughed at that, but I could tell he was serious.

Sorry, but there is no way in hell I am getting a tattoo, and especially one that says “Baby”. I draw the line there. And then Linda surprised me this morning by bringing it up when she was changing my diaper. “Wouldn’t you like having a baby tattoo on your bottom? It would look so cute. And can you imagine laying there while some tattoo artist marked your butt? I’ll bet you would love that.”

I asked her if she was seriously considering getting a tattoo and all she said was “it’s something to think about.”

baby tattoo2.jpg
It had been almost 6 weeks since Tom had mentioned his tattoo idea (Linda and I each getting one for him) and I had hoped that it had been forgotten or only a fleeting idea. However, last night he and Linda started talking about us getting tattoos for real. Linda actually suggested that she get an ankle tattoo of something like a small rose instead of something on her butt that would mean something along the lines of it being Tom's brand on her. Surprisingly, Tom was fine with that and said that Linda could choose her own design for it.
Then Linda looked at me and asked Tom "what about Baby? Is he going to get a tattoo also?" I couldn't believe that she was actually saying that I should get tattooed. Tom asked her if she thought it should be 'Baby' or should they go with 'Sissy'? Linda shocked me when she answered "how about Sissy Baby?" Of course Tom loved that idea and said that he would set it up and that I could go first so that there would be no backing out.
At no time was I asked what I wanted or if I wanted one. They both assumed that I would be getting one. Now I need to get Linda alone sometime so we can discuss this and I can try to change her mind before Tom has his brand on both of us.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub and sissybbstephanie
msbevw said:
It had been almost 6 weeks since Tom had mentioned his tattoo idea (Linda and I each getting one for him) and I had hoped that it had been forgotten or only a fleeting idea. However, last night he and Linda started talking about us getting tattoos for real. Linda actually suggested that she get an ankle tattoo of something like a small rose instead of something on her butt that would mean something along the lines of it being Tom's brand on her. Surprisingly, Tom was fine with that and said that Linda could choose her own design for it.
Then Linda looked at me and asked Tom "what about Baby? Is he going to get a tattoo also?" I couldn't believe that she was actually saying that I should get tattooed. Tom asked her if she thought it should be 'Baby' or should they go with 'Sissy'? Linda shocked me when she answered "how about Sissy Baby?" Of course Tom loved that idea and said that he would set it up and that I could go first so that there would be no backing out.
At no time was I asked what I wanted or if I wanted one. They both assumed that I would be getting one. Now I need to get Linda alone sometime so we can discuss this and I can try to change her mind before Tom has his brand on both of us.

Does it really need to be 'Sissy Baby' or could it be something symbolic?

Reactions: msbevw
SquirmingSub said:
Does it really need to be 'Sissy Baby' or could it be something symbolic?
I'm not sure what the tattoo has to be and it doesn't look like I have a lot of say in the matter. What would you suggest? Someone suggested a tattoo of baby blocks with BABY spelled out in blocks. That sounds like it would be bigger and take longer.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, MyWifeDatesNow, SquirmingSub and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread