• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
Always good to see an update and that all appears to be going in a direction that works for each of you.

It is good that you and Linda have continued have discussions about how things are today and how they could be in the future. In either case, assuming that Linda is seeking to have Tom involved long-term, it is good that you and he are both more comfortable with each other and are also comfortable with your respective rolls within the household and your respective relationships with Linda overall. As I am sure you know, your marriage, your relationship with Linda includes multiple alternative lifestyle choices.

Custer Laststand made some great points on ‘Adult Baby Bev’ with Linda’s preference; it does seem that Linda desires to protect you both (herself and you) from what could be considered public ridicule by those that are external to your immediate social circle which may be more understanding. I would agree that if that is her concern, it would seem a reasonable perspective. As you already know, living as an ‘adult baby’ is not as widely accepted in society as other alternative lifestyle choices are these days. With that said, as long as you and your wife are in agreement with your alternative lifestyle choice, then you should confidently embrace it while also respecting Linda’s boundaries and concerns.

As to Tom’s perspective and with consideration to some things that were mentioned in the past, each couple approaches the inclusion of another person within the marriage for a variety of reasons. In your scenario, yours began as an early version of ‘adult Baby Bev’ that evolved over time. While Linda appears to be very supportive of your desire and need to be ‘adult Baby Bev’; Linda sought out and took a lover with your encouragement. To better understand Tom’s point of view, did he ever view you as Linda’s cuckold husband? It has been my understanding that he has always known you as a version of ‘adult Baby Bev’ and by the time Linda began seeing Tom, you had already transitioned into the spare bedroom which had been decorated to match your role in the home. As a result, it would seem that Tom began his relationship with Linda as the alpha male in the relationship and it would seem as if he has grown to fully accept how each of you fit within your 3-way relationship.

As noted by Custer Laststand during his prior reply to you, considering the relationship between Linda and Tom along with how Tom sees you within the 3-way relationship; while Linda may choose to minimize your ******** to the public as ‘adult Baby Bev’, I do believe that you being ******* a type of cuckold husband is inevitable as the relationship between Tom and Linda will eventually go public. There has already been talk about coming out to your immediate family (adult children, etc.) and the more public Linda and Tom are as a couple, they will be sharing the happiness of your relationship with each of their friends which likely will include your mutual friends. When your family and friends see the two of them together as a couple, at some point they will be accept as the primary couple as Tom transitions into the home as a live-in lover, as the alpha male within the home. At some point, someone will question Linda as to why and when that happens, what will Linda share with your friends and immediate family? Will she eventually open up about ‘adult Baby Bev’ or will you two as a couple come up with a framework for sharing that would be acceptable for all three of you as the basis for the inclusion of Tom and why you and Linda have chosen this lifestyle? As I previously mentioned to you in a PM, in a prior relationship, my than wife and I had developed what we commonly referred to as a Poly with a cuck-twist, as she and her lover became the primary couple yet we were loving Poly-Triad of sorts. I would agree with you that Tom’s suggestion about more or less ******** you to others as ‘adult Baby Bev’ does reinforce each of your respective roles within the relationship.

• Love
Reactions: msbevw
I don’t like going to bed when it’s still light outside and I hear the neighborhood children playing in front of the house.

Reactions: cuckhub, MyWifeDatesNow and Custer Laststand
"
msbevw said:
I don’t like going to bed when it’s still light outside and I hear the neighborhood children playing in front of the house.
Even worse, going to bed in an adult baby crib (or worse still, in a locking adult baby crib), wearing your diaper and "Baby Bev" outfit and sucking a bottle of milk, thus guaranteeing you will wet your diaper sometime during the night.

At the risk of stating the obvious, there are many challenges with being a cuckolded "adult baby" with your sexy wife being your "adult baby mother" and her lover often being in your house (and your wife's marital bed), with a possibility of him becoming your wife's full-time live-in lover.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cuckhub, wifeslilone, MyWifeDatesNow and 2 others
Family game night recently took on a new twist. Linda and I have two grown children who live out of state. Our daughter is single, and our son recently married. We keep in touch often, and more so now with the Corvid-19 outbreak. A few weeks ago, we incorporated Zoom teleconferencing as our method of keeping in touch. This is great because it allows us to see as well as hear each other. It also has allowed us to play games together although apart. As a big gaming family, this is something we really are enjoying.

I mentioned in an earlier post that Tom walked in on us having a family Zoom session, so the kids got to “meet” him. I should have known that would not be a good thing, nor a one-time occurrence. Fortunately, when we introduced him to them, we said he was “our friend”, not Linda’s friend. It made it easier for what recently happened.

Tom came over on our game night yesterday and Linda invited him to play. The game we were going to play would be a team game and Linda suggested that it would be played with three teams: our son and his wife, Linda and our daughter, and Tom and I starting out as teammates. The first round seemed normal to our kids and it progressed fine. But unbeknownst to the kids, I was sitting there in a diaper and no pants! Only our head and shoulders were visible to everyone on camera.

The next round I was partnered with my daughter and that put Tom and Linda together. We had our two computers in different room so keep the audio clear. I set my computer up in my nursery. It took a lot of previewing and adjusting to make sure that the background appeared neutral and didn’t show any baby stuff. Linda decided to set her computer up on a TV tray in the bedroom since it had a nice big white wall for a backdrop. So, for the second round it had Linda and Tom sitting on the bed… not a good idea! Unbeknownst to the rest of us, they removed their pants and were sitting on the bed in their underwear. During the second round I thought that they seemed a little distracted a couple of times. Of course, they were engaging in some intimate touching below the waist (and screen).

The third round had Linda and I teamed up and Tom and our daughter teamed up. She was thrilled when they won the round and had the top score. I didn’t play well that round because Linda was teasing me, first when she walked in with no pants on and I realize what she and Tom had been doing, and second when she kept on teasing me by fondling my diaper and make it crinkle. I was hoping the audio wasn’t picking it up.

After that, the three of us sat together with Linda in between Tom and I. She had her hand on our crotches the whole time we finished up our family conversations. As we were signing off our daughter thanked Tom for playing and hoped that he would play with us again. If she only knew how he was playing with us at that moment!

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, MyWifeDatesNow, Custer Laststand and 3 others
Sounds like a very positive overall experience.

Reactions: Creaminside
Tom’s latest suggestions: I should tell him when I have been bad and am deserving of a spanking. And second: I should call him Daddy from now on. And third: I should tell him when my diaper is wet. And fourth: he wants me to watch him spank Linda! I’ve never spanked her and had no idea she would allow it.

Not sure how well those are going to work out.

Tom has been staying over a lot more. He has been here the last three nights in a row, including Mother’s Day. We were lucky our son and daughter-in-law weren’t able to come visit because of quarantine. I don’t know how we would have explained Tom being here.

I am losing count on how many times he has spanked me now, but it’s every time he is here lately. I was quite surprised the last time as he kept me over his lap for some time after the spanking had finished. Linda had left the room and I stayed in place waiting for him to give me the signal to get up. Of course I could feel his erection pressing into my stomach as he rested his hand on my diapered bottom. I was thankful for having the diaper covering my upturned ass.

diaper spank5a.jpg daddy pats2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, Pussyfreebeta and 3 others
msbevw said:
Tom’s latest suggestions: I should tell him when I have been bad and am deserving of a spanking. And second: I should call him Daddy from now on. And third: I should tell him when my diaper is wet. And fourth: he wants me to watch him spank Linda! I’ve never spanked her and had no idea she would allow it.

Not sure how well those are going to work out.

Tom has been staying over a lot more. He has been here the last three nights in a row, including Mother’s Day. We were lucky our son and daughter-in-law weren’t able to come visit because of quarantine. I don’t know how we would have explained Tom being here.

I am losing count on how many times he has spanked me now, but it’s every time he is here lately. I was quite surprised the last time as he kept me over his lap for some time after the spanking had finished. Linda had left the room and I stayed in place waiting for him to give me the signal to get up. Of course I could feel his erection pressing into my stomach as he rested his hand on my diapered bottom. I was thankful for having the diaper covering my upturned ass.

diaper spank5a.jpg daddy pats2.jpg

Are you ready for the next chapter in your life; your wife and Tom becoming the primary couple, you being their adult baby and knowing full well that the two of them will be coming out at some point as the primary couple?

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, sissybbstephanie and msbevw
Squirmingsub, I don't know if I am ready and can really accept it, but it is probably going to happen whether I want it or not. My greatest fear is them coming out to our friends and family. Once that happens there's no going back.

• Love
Reactions: Creaminside and sissybbstephanie
msbevw said:
Squirmingsub, I don't know if I am ready and can really accept it, but it is probably going to happen whether I want it or not. My greatest fear is them coming out to our friends and family. Once that happens there's no going back.

While I do not have any experience with the adult baby lifestyle choice, I do have plenty of experience with the inclusion of others within the marriage.

During my first marriage (married young), while many of my than wife's hotwife activities were within our agreement framework, their was the few times when she did step outside of the framework. Our closest friends were aware of our arrangement although others thought my than wife was having affairs without my knowledge. For most of her recreational sexual partners, she preferred that they think she was a cheating wife.

During my second marriage, we had been long time friends long before we become a married couple. We had dated in years past before we each married other people. Leading up to our marriage, it was clear that she would be a hotwife was day one. During the early years she had opted to keep things more discrete although she was outed to her family, which resulted in us coming out to our her immediate family about our lifestyle choice at the time. When the proverbial dust settled, from that point forward we were out in the open with our lifestyle, in that our friends, immediate family and select co-workers were aware that she dated others outside of our marriage. What followed changed our lives, an opportunity presented itself with a mutual friends of ours that had wanted her for more then a decade. From day one, she openly dated him, our immediate family included him in family events as if he was a husband and he was included in a variety of social events as her plus-one. At points, it felt more Poly with a Cuckold twist then a typical hotwife/cuckold arrangement. I will say this, it was very liberating.

Coming out to your immediate family and friends, about your wife and Tom being a couple is not the end of the world, it is simply transitioning to the next chapter of your marriage.

Reactions: cuckhub, MyWifeDatesNow, Custer Laststand and 2 others
msbevw

As a follow up to my remarks yesterday, each couple has their own desires, their own needs, their own preferences and their own approach to the lifestyle when they do make the leap into it. You and your wife have made the proverbial leap and while it may have come from a different direction that others of us may have approached it, based on your remarks, it would seem that you and your wife are both happy with the current arrangement.

As far as the previously expressed desire by Tom for him and your wife to come out as a couple; in my humble opinion, you and your wife should take some time, go out together as a couple and talk through each of your desires and concerns as it relates to them potentially coming out as a couple to your immediate family and select friends. The three of you will need to be on the same page as to how and what your coming out as verses not.

If Tom and Your Wife are serious about being committed to each other and they both support your need to be Adult Baby Bev; then agreeing to support them coming out as a couple could be promising and liberating for you all along with the next chapter of what could be a Poly Style Marriage.

If you have any questions, you can also PM or ask here.

As mentioned before, coming out to your immediate family and friends, about your wife and Tom being a couple is not the end of the world, it is simply transitioning to the next chapter of your marriage.

Reactions: cuckhub, MyWifeDatesNow and msbevw
SquirmingSub said:
msbevw
If Tom and Your Wife are serious about being committed to each other and they both support your need to be Adult Baby Bev; then agreeing to support them coming out as a couple could be promising and liberating for you all, along with the next chapter of what could be a poly-style marriage.
"Coming out" to your relatives and friends re. Tom being your wife's live-in lover need not imply you should also "come out" vis-a-vis your role as diapered Baby Bev.

• Love
Reactions: msbevw and sissybbstephanie
Custer Laststand said:
"Coming out" to your relatives and friends re. Tom being your wife's live-in lover need not imply you should also "come out" vis-a-vis your role as diapered Baby Bev.

I am not so sure I would recommend Baby Bev coming out with his own lifestyle preference unless it is something that his wife is truly okay being open about. In some of the prior post, there was indication that she was not wanting to be so open about the diapered Baby Bev part, although maybe that has changed. As to his wife and Tom, it seems that including another man within the marriage is slowly becoming more acceptable, at least in the poly community.

SquirmingSub said:
I am not so sure I would recommend Baby Bev coming out with his own lifestyle preference unless it is something that his wife is truly okay being open about.
If you re-read my post, you'll see I did not recommend that. Rather, I suggested that if Baby Bev and his wife want to "come out" re. his wife having a live-in lover, that need not imply they should also "come out" re. his identity as Baby Bev. The latter does not strike me as a good idea.

Custer Laststand said:
If you re-read my post, you'll see I did not recommend that. Rather, I suggested that if Baby Bev and his wife want to "come out" re. his wife having a live-in lover, that need not imply they should also "come out" re. his identity as Baby Bev. The latter does not strike me as a good idea.

Thank you for the clarification. :)

Reactions: msbevw and MyWifeDatesNow
The quarantine is loosening up in my state and more businesses are opening up again. Barber shops and salons are open again but with limits on how many people can be onsite at a time. I am in real need of a haircut and Tom says that he will take me to a friend of his who has a private salon/shop. I’m not sure what will happen with him “taking me” or how I will be dressed or presented to the owner. But I’m sure there will be some humiliation for me involved.
On another front... Linda and I have always used separate bathrooms and keep our grooming and hygiene products in the separate bathrooms. I was in her bathroom and noticed that there were two toothbrushes in the holder. When I asked her about it, she informed me that the second one was Tom’s. I don’t know why I was surprised by that, but I was. I asked what other items of his was he keeping here and she informed me that he had some other personal grooming items (razor, shaving cream, shampoo) as well as several changes of clothing and underwear hanging in the closet and in a dresser drawer. She then told me that she had the same at his place. And, she said that there was also my diapers and changing supplies and a few outfits there also. Well, color me ultra surprised.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, sissybbstephanie, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
I went to Menards this morning, just to get out of the house and walk around wearing a diaper. I was wearing shorts because of the warmer weather and I think the padded butt was more noticeable in the shorts, but I decided to chance it.

As I entered the store a guy walked in right behind me. As I slowed down to go through the turnstile, I glanced back at him and he smiled and said hi. I got kind of flustered and just smiled back. Of course, we were both wearing masks so all we could really see were each other’s eyes. As I walked around the store, he was always there behind me whenever I stopped. Not close as to invade my space, but not all that far away either. And he was always looking my way each time I turned around. I had pretty much figured out that he had noticed my diapered bottom. What I couldn’t tell is if he liked what he saw or if he was bothered by me being diapered.

When I left the store, I was half expecting him to see him follow me out. I wasn’t sure what I would have said to him if he had… “Hi. Have you been starring at my diapered butt?”

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, MyWifeDatesNow, sissybbstephanie and 2 others
I am worried about what may come very soon.

Over the weekend we had a zoom call with our 2 kids as we have been doing weekly during this quarantine time. It’s fun to be able to see them as we talk, almost like us all being together. Since it was on Sunday night, Tom was here but stayed off camera… at first. About halfway through our call my daughter asked if our friend Tom was here. Of course Tom took that as his que to get in on the call with us and he came over and sat next to me, the three of us on the couch where our kids could see us. They both welcomed him and included him in the conversation.

Naturally, I was sitting there in my t-shirt and diaper with only my upper body on camera. A couple of minutes into the conversation Tom asked if I could get him a drink, knowing it would be difficult to get up and keep my secret from being discovered. I awkwardly slipped off the couch and got him a drink. When I came back, he slid over close to Linda and I slid in next to him, being careful not to show my diaper. The rest of the conversation was uneventful other than the fact that he had his hand rubbing on Linda’s pussy while she tried to keep her face passive and I tried not to look at what he was doing.

Then our daughter surprised us by informing us that, since she was going to be off work until July, that she was coming to visit us for two week and arriving in two days time. We are happy to have her but I am worried about how much of our new lifestyle will be ******* to her. Of course she knows nothing about me being in diapers full time or about Tom and Linda’s involvement. I am worried about how much of each she will discover while here.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, MyWifeDatesNow, sissybbstephanie and 1 other person
msbevw said:
I am worried about what may come very soon.

Over the weekend we had a zoom call with our 2 kids as we have been doing weekly during this quarantine time. It’s fun to be able to see them as we talk, almost like us all being together. Since it was on Sunday night, Tom was here but stayed off camera… at first. About halfway through our call my daughter asked if our friend Tom was here. Of course Tom took that as his que to get in on the call with us and he came over and sat next to me, the three of us on the couch where our kids could see us. They both welcomed him and included him in the conversation.

Naturally, I was sitting there in my t-shirt and diaper with only my upper body on camera. A couple of minutes into the conversation Tom asked if I could get him a drink, knowing it would be difficult to get up and keep my secret from being discovered. I awkwardly slipped off the couch and got him a drink. When I came back, he slid over close to Linda and I slid in next to him, being careful not to show my diaper. The rest of the conversation was uneventful other than the fact that he had his hand rubbing on Linda’s pussy while she tried to keep her face passive and I tried not to look at what he was doing.

Then our daughter surprised us by informing us that, since she was going to be off work until July, that she was coming to visit us for two week and arriving in two days time. We are happy to have her but I am worried about how much of our new lifestyle will be ******* to her. Of course she knows nothing about me being in diapers full time or about Tom and Linda’s involvement. I am worried about how much of each she will discover while here.

Sounds as if you, Linda and Tom need to have what could be an uncomfortable conversation although you may have reached that point were it will need to happen OR all three of you may need to put the genie back in the bottle for a few weeks.

@msbevw - what have you and Linda decided on?

Users who are viewing this thread