• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
SquirmingSub said:
While many of use thing that it would be ideal for you to have a tattoo above your penis/sissy clit; I would agree with you that something on your backside above the pubic born would be much more feminine/sissy and if you are speaking of the area that comes to mind, it is not the same area as you shown in the your image above. Are you speaking more about the lower back, just above the panty line?
I was thinking of actually on the butt cheeks not a tramp stamp.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and MyWifeDatesNow
msbevw said:
I was thinking of actually on the butt cheeks not a tramp stamp.

Thank you for the clarification :)

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and msbevw
msbevw said:
Wow, from what I am reading, it sounds like many of you are in favor of Tom having me marked with a tattoo of his choosing. So let's take a vote... who thinks this baby should get a tattoo and where should it be located. Everyone cast your vote.
I also recommend keeping in mind someone's (I can't recall whose) comment on this subject: "A tattoo is a permanent reminder of a temporary enthusiasm."

Times change. At some point in the future you may move on from this "Ms. Linda's adult baby" phase of your life, and may not want to be reminded of it with a permanent tattoo.

• Love
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, sissybbstephanie, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Custer Laststand said:
I also recommend keeping in mind someone's (I can't recall whose) comment on this subject: "A tattoo is a permanent reminder of a temporary enthusiasm."

Times change. At some point in the future you may move on from this "Ms. Linda's adult baby" phase of your life, and may not want to be reminded of it with a permanent tattoo.

@msbevw - as noted by Custer, "A tattoo is a permanent reminder of a temporary enthusiasm." although it should noted that tattoo's of any type should have sigificant meaning to the person that it is imprinted onto. They should never be placed on an area of the body where they can not be covered up for professional reasons and it be known if you were not already aware, that we have a variety of proven technologies for tattoo removal if they even removal is desired.

• Love
Reactions: msbevw and sissybbstephanie
SquirmingSub said:
@msbevw - as noted by Custer, "A tattoo is a permanent reminder of a temporary enthusiasm." although it should noted that tattoo's of any type should have sigificant meaning to the person that it is imprinted onto. They should never be placed on an area of the body where they can not be covered up for professional reasons and it be known if you were not already aware, that we have a variety of proven technologies for tattoo removal if they even removal is desired.
i had brought up the argument to Tom and Linda that it would be very embarrassing to me when I went to the doctor for my annual check-up or for the colonoscopy I am supposed to have later this year. Tom countered with "just cover it up with a large bandage and no one will see it." I had no comeback to that.
It seems like I am losing the battle of tattoos.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub and sissybbstephanie
hello baby
tom and really perfect and like a real good dad he really thinks about all for that sissy baby girl

I find it really sad and sad, that we can’t know him your papa tom and your mom linda

sissybbstephanie

• Love
Reactions: msbevw
msbevw said:
i had brought up the argument to Tom and Linda that it would be very embarrassing to me when I went to the doctor for my annual check-up or for the colonoscopy I am supposed to have later this year. Tom countered with "just cover it up with a large bandage and no one will see it." I had no comeback to that.
It seems like I am losing the battle of tattoos.

When I go to my primary care (Doctor) for my annual check-up, he also sees me in the manner that you described although you reach a point were you own it and get beyond the embarrassment. In my case, the doctor has seen my tattoo's, my colored toes and even panties. Beyond your legal counsel, your primary care doctor is the one professional that should be privy to your lifestyle choices so that they can make recommendations accordingly.

Make an informed decision and do what you feel is best for you as an part of an expanding family with Tom and Linda.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, MyWifeDatesNow and msbevw
We have been *******!

Yesterday, Linda and I spent the day with Tom at his house. It was supposed to be a relaxing day enjoying his large hot tub and grilling out. It actually started out looking like I would not be spending it as Baby Bev. I was wearing a regular swimming suit into the tub, not something babyish or even feminine. And I thought that meant it would be a normal afternoon for me. Imagine my surprised when a couple of Tom’s friends dropped by to join us. Linda didn’t look surprised, so I guess I was the only one not in on there being another couple with us.

They had their swimming suits on and joined us in the hot tub as Tom introduced them to us. Mike and his wife, Karen, had known Tom for over 20 years as Mike and Tom worked together. Introducing Linda and I wouldn’t have been strange except that Linda and Tom were sitting together on one bench while I was sitting across from them. It was quite obvious that Linda and Tom were ‘together’. In fact, Mike and Karen must have already been aware of this because they were not surprised to see them together. I surmised that Tom and Linda being a couple had already been explained or ******* to Mike and Karen.

We spent some time talking with the other couple asking questions of Tom and Linda, like what their plans were when the quarantine was fully lifted, and everything was open again. Linda surprised me when she told them that she and Tom were planning on vacationing together as soon as they can.

Karen looked at me and asked, “and you are okay with your wife going away with Tom?” I know I was really blushing as I just nodded yes.

I was ready to get out of the hot tub by then and stood up to go back inside and change out of my wet suit. Linda stood up as well and said to me “I will go in with you and help you get changed.” Karen was surprised by this and asked Linda “what does he need help with?”

I had only taken a few steps towards the house when Linda replied, “I am going to get him diapered.” I heard Mike and Karen both laugh, but neither sounded surprised by Linda’s announcement.

When we got inside I begged Linda not to make me wear a diaper in front of them but Linda laughed and said that Tom had told Mike and Karen about Baby Bev before they came over today so they wouldn’t be surprised. I got upset when Linda took a baby outfit out of the closet and told me I was going to wear it and not to make a scene. Once dressed in diaper, plastic diaper cover, and short pink top and matching shorts set, I did not want to go outside. But Linda insisted that I must. I reluctantly was led outside and ****** to be ******* to the other couple.

And now Baby Bev had made her first public viewing. Mike didn’t say anything but Karen commented on how cute I looked, then said to Linda “when you and Tom go on vacation I would be happy to babysit, or any other time you need a sitter, I’m available!”

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, leahswannabe and 5 others
msbevw said:
We have been *******! And now Baby Bev had made her first public viewing. Mike didn’t say anything but Karen commented on how cute I looked, then said to Linda “when you and Tom go on vacation I would be happy to babysit, or any other time you need a sitter, I’m available!”

Congratulations on being introduced to Tom's friends with open honesty about your shared relationship dynamic. Now when your all together you and Linda can be yourselves without having to be concerned. To think, now you have someone that may truly be open to being your baby sitter when Tom and Linda go on the first couples vacation together.

• Love
Reactions: Creaminside, sissybbstephanie, msbevw and 2 others
Linda and Tom went on a double date with Mike and Karen Saturday night. This is the first time Linda and Tom have openly gone out in public as a couple where, anyone seeing them, would know that they are together. I’m not sure how I feel about them being so open about it. It’s only a matter of time before they are seen by our friends and it gets back to our family.

Mike and Karen stopped here to pick them up at 6:00 to go to dinner then to a bar. (They did practice social distancing they said). Of course, Linda had me ready for bed before they got here, so Karen got to see me in another baby outfit and diapered for bed. Linda made a point of saying in front of Karen that I could stay up until 8:00, then I was to get my bottle out of the fridge and go straight to bed. Then she added that she and Tom would see me in the morning. That was for Karen’s benefit I’m sure, so she would know that Tom is staying here overnight.

I was sound asleep when the 4 of them got back home and didn’t wake up when Linda and Karen came into my nursery to check on me. I didn’t even stir when Linda proceeded to check my diaper in front of Karen and told her that I was already wet. Karen then replaced my pacifier in my mouth and giggled as they left the room. I think Karen is much too at ease with seeing me as a baby.

sleep.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, Custer Laststand and 4 others
It would seem all is going in a very natural direction. At some point, your immediate family should be spoken with so that they do not find out from strangers and believe that Linda is having an affair, they need to know up front that Linda is with Tom with your approval, and encouragement.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie and msbevw
msbevw said:
And now Baby Bev had made her first public viewing. Mike didn’t say anything but Karen commented on how cute I looked, then said to Linda “when you and Tom go on vacation I would be happy to babysit, or any other time you need a sitter, I’m available!”
Nice. Sounds like you're going to become closely acquainted with another woman.

Reactions: msbevw and MyWifeDatesNow
msbevw said:
.......... I was sound asleep when the 4 of them got back home and didn’t wake up when Linda and Karen came into my nursery to check on me. I didn’t even stir when Linda proceeded to check my diaper in front of Karen and told her I was already wet.
Very good; you subconsiously peed in your diaper. But, speaking of diapers: I see in a recent news story (today being 24 June 2020) that thousands of women who developed cancer, and who had used Johnson & Jonson re. their baby powder (J & J being by far the largest maker, distributor and seller of baby powder) won their lawsuit against Johnson & Johnson, who will probably have to pay a huge sum in damages.

The basis of the lawsuit was that baby powder, which is made from talc, contains small amounts of asbestos that Johnson & Johnson has never found it possible to separate out completely — talc and asbestos both being minerals that occur in association with each other. Asbestos, as you're no doubt aware (I hope), is a well-known carcinogen.

As a result of these thousands of lawsuits, Johnson & Johnson made an executive- and CEO-level decision not too long ago to stop selling baby powder in the U.S. But, they also decided to continue selling the baby powder they had already distributed until it's gone from store shelves. I.e., they did not recall their baby powder.

Thus, you should inform your sexy wife Ms. Linda, her lover Tom, and now Ms. Karen, of this (if you haven't done so already), and insist they not apply baby powder to you when they diaper you and change your diapers.
msbevw said:
Karen then replaced my pacifier in my mouth and giggled as they left the room. I think Karen is much too at ease with seeing me as a baby.
I don't think that's anything to be concerned about. Rather, in my opinion you should be grateful that Ms. Karen seems accepting of your identity as Baby Bev.

It sounds like Ms. Karen has, perhaps secretly, wanted to be an "adult baby mother" herself. This admittedly-speculative suggestion might seem more plausible if she has never had children, or even if she has, but they've grown up and moved away. If so, you may be helping Ms. Karen fulfill a fantasy of her own.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie and msbevw
Custer Laststand said:
Nice. Sounds like you're going to become closely acquainted with another woman.
It seems to me that many things said that I hoped would be forgotten keep resurfacing. Such as Karen’s babysitting comment. While changing my diaper last night Linda mentioned it again by saying she had spoken to Karen about it this week and Karen stated she was serious about babysitting me sometime. Linda said she was going to take her up on it very soon, maybe some afternoon when Linda wanted to get away and go shopping or when Tom wanted to take her out for lunch or dinner. Linda said it was definitely going to happen. At least Linda has said anything more about being more open with Tom in public or ******** my baby life to others, but I'm sure that is just a matter of time.

Also discussed in the past was Tom’s idea of Linda and I getting very personal tattoos. The night before last Tom said that he had talked to his tattoo artist friend who said he would be happy to give us both tattoos of whatever Tom wanted. So it seems that is going forward also.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, sissybbstephanie, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
msbevw said:
It seems to me that many things said that I hoped would be forgotten keep resurfacing. Such as Karen’s babysitting comment. While changing my diaper last night Linda mentioned it again by saying she had spoken to Karen about it this week and Karen stated she was serious about babysitting me sometime. Linda said she was going to take her up on it very soon, maybe some afternoon when Linda wanted to get away and go shopping or when Tom wanted to take her out for lunch or dinner. Linda said it was definitely going to happen. At least Linda has said anything more about being more open with Tom in public or ******** my baby life to others, but I'm sure that is just a matter of time.

Also discussed in the past was Tom’s idea of Linda and I getting very personal tattoos. The night before last Tom said that he had talked to his tattoo artist friend who said he would be happy to give us both tattoos of whatever Tom wanted. So it seems that is going forward also.
Wow, your totally submitting to him. Can i ask, did you ever wear diapers before Linda diapered you. I mean after you were old enought o be out of them??

ckc said:
Wow, your totally submitting to him. Can i ask, did you ever wear diapers before Linda diapered you. I mean after you were old enought o be out of them??
As I child, I was a bedwetter until I was 14. My mother got tired of having to change my sheets everyday so i slept in cloth diaper, plastic diaper cover, and plastic sheets until I finally grew out of it. I only started back in diapers a couple of years ago as fantasy play with Linda before it became my lifestyle.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, sissybbstephanie, MyWifeDatesNow and 1 other person
SquirmingSub said:
It would seem all is going in a very natural direction. At some point, your immediate family should be spoken with so that they do not find out from strangers and believe that Linda is having an affair, they need to know up front that Linda is with Tom with your approval, and encouragement.
I think that this may be happening in the very near future.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, SquirmingSub and ckc
You'll like having a baby sitter. I was diapered in my teens too.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
ckc said:
You'll like having a baby sitter. I was diapered in my teens too.
I will find out tonight. I was just informed that Linda and Tom are going out and Karen is coming over to babysit me! and a new adventure begins!

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, sissybbstephanie, Creaminside and 2 others
First time last night with a "sitter" went well. I will write about it soon. Another thing came up. Linda said we have been invited to a small party on the 4th of July but she wants to go with Tom instead of me. That means several others will find out she is dating him! I'm not ready for that but not sure she will listen to me.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, sissybbstephanie, SquirmingSub and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread