• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife hot for friend's son's cock

• Thread startercandyman
  • Start date

candyman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2008
I have never been cucked (at least i don't think i have). Just thought i would share this.
My wife is 36 and very attractive. Her best friend's son is celebrating his eighteenth birthday soon. My wife wants to fuck his brains out for her gift to him. She wants us to all go out to dinner, then invite him to a nice hotel room where she would make his special day.
Anybody ever had a similar circumstance? Input is certainly welcome. Incidentally, his mom thinks it is sort of kinky, but has no objections.

Hm

I think that most women as they get older have a fantasy of doing a young guy like this. My wife had never screwed any boys at those ages, her first fuck experience was with a guy who worked at the local hospital in the rec room. She met him and they struck up conversation, she told me she thought he would fuck her, I told her to go for it. As it worked out then next day she went to see him and they ended up in a dressing room where she started with a blow job, his cock was so thick she could barely get it in her mouth, and she said it was the longest she had ever seen about 13 inches long, she took off her clothes and bent over gurney type bed and he fucked her, he couldn't get the whole length in her but she also said his cum was so hot in her like none she had ever had before or since. In any case, he was about 25 she still wanted to do someone younger but legal age, she asked him a few days later if he had a Friend and she would do them both so long as he was about 19. The guy jumped for it, she sucked him off and the younger guy fucked her. She said he wasn't as big, and it was not all that she had thought it would be, clumsy and only knew how to fuck fast and hard and came quick, but still worth the doing. So if everyone is cool with it, she should live her dream and go for it, I think you will enjoy the whole thing as well. at least I did.
Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: firedogg81
Swimmer

My wife is a personal trainer and trains a 18 year old swimmer and it is the only guy that she has openly talked about wanting to do. She knows that he wants her and he has called late at night after he has been partying. She has shared that he has gotten hard during the their training time and she has gotten wet thinking about blowing him.

Excellent! Encourage your wife to go for it.

candyman,

This is an excellent opportunity for your wife, her friend's 18 year-old son, and you as well.

Your wife can now step up to the status of cuckoldress with the full approval of all concerned. It's hard to overestimate the importance of this. Also, fucking an 18 year-old virgin (well, maybe he's a virgin) will assist her in acquiring a taste for much younger men as well as confidence in letting them know, indirectly or even directly, that she wants to fuck them. This will become more important as she gets older.

Your wife's friend's son now has an opportunity to acquire from your wife an education in the art of sexually satisying older women, and he may even acquire a taste for older women as a result of his experience with her. If so (and even if he doesn't), this will be to his benefit. I suspect that in the future, marriages of older women to significantly younger men, and affairs between older women and young men, will become relatively common.

If there is a downside to this I don't see it. I hope you encourage your wife to follow through with her proposed "coming of age" present. If she does, her friend's son will be a lucky guy, she will clearly benefit, and I strongly suspect you will too — because if your wife is happier you will be too.

Go for it!

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
Candyman this is the PERFECT setup. All are approving and it would be the best present the boy has had in his whole 18 yrs. I assure you that he would never forget your wife and will fantasize about her the rest of his LIFE. She and her pussy will be burnt into his memory forever. What a nice thought your wife has come up with. Cudos to her as she must be a very ,very, very special woman. Thanks to you for sharing this wonderful happening. Please let us know the out come. WHAT A WOMAN. I tip my Stetson to you lady. :p:p:p:p okdeacon

Thanks for the input!!
As for this boy saying anything, i doubt it. He has been a family friend for years. He is not someone we picked up off the street. He knows my wife. But even if he does, they are both consenting adults. She is not his teacher.
His mom?? She is a forward thinking, educated, liberal lady who sees it as it exactly is. It is just sex and fun, even though he is her son. I have talked to her, and she seems very comfortable with the situation.
Any other comments or questions are certainly welcome. If this actually happens, it will be this weekend.

candyman said:
Thanks for the input!!
As for this boy saying anything, i doubt it. He has been a family friend for years. He is not someone we picked up off the street. He knows my wife. But even if he does, they are both consenting adults. She is not his teacher.
His mom?? She is a forward thinking, educated, liberal lady who sees it as it exactly is. It is just sex and fun, even though he is her son. I have talked to her, and she seems very comfortable with the situation.
Any other comments or questions are certainly welcome. If this actually happens, it will be this weekend.

Candy sounds very good and totally safe. I still say the boy will never forget it or HER. She must be very special. I wish my mother could of had a friend like her when i turned 18. I sure hope it works out as my cock just got hard thinking of her giving him her pussy. GOOD LUCK :p:p:D:D okdeacon Please Let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ref mom

im a fem wimp of 28 and as my wife has taken a black lover , her mother of 60
has been very mothering to me and i am considering asking my wife if she thinks its a good idea for a wimp like me to rather be with her mother, and im sure we will all end up happy . whats your coments do you think its a good idea , pm me also if you want .

You're on the right track, beverly, but proceed carefully.

Hi beverly,

That's an excellent idea. I suggest finding a suitable time to bring it up with your wife. If she reacts in a positive way, it may work out best if she brings it up and discusses it with her mother, ideally in your presence. If both are agreeable; in essence, if both give you their permission, go for it.

You will need to handle this carefully, but I think you're on the right track.

Good luck!

—Custer

I sense you want this to happen...

candyman,

I sense you want this to happen. If so, good! You're an enlightened husband.

The most important thing for you to do now (in my opinion) is to encourage your wife. Assure her you know the difference between love and sex, her sexual satisfaction is important to you, your love and affection for her will be undiminished if she carries through with her proposal (so to speak), and you feel strongly it will benefit your marriage, as well as her personally, if she does so. Then, be prepared to follow through with a demonstration of your love when it's over. Presenting her with a fine bouquet of flowers — red roses, preferably — would be entirely appropriate.

Good luck!

—Custer

It happened!!!!
We went for dinner and the two of them went their own way. My wife says that it was the most awesome experience of her life.
She said that he was very surprised, but was very into it. She told me that he fucked her repeatedly. She said that she felt like a teenager again.
He wanted to know if they could see each other again. She told him that she would certainly like that, but it depended upon if I was still in favor of it and if his mom still had no problem with it.
I just had to ask her. She said that his dick was longer than mine but not as thick. She said that she had probably fulfilled a fantasy of most women, fucking a hot teenaged boy.
What a unique situation, i think.

Could we please see some photos of your wife?

Hot Damm

Candyman this is about the hottest thing i have ever read about. Your wife is one to behold. What a wonderful HOT WIFE. The boy will NEVER forget her. Please tell us more.Oh the joy of a hot wife. Thanks Candyman and yes a great big Thanks to you HOT WIFE!!!!!!!! More if you will :eek::p:p:D okdeacon

if your wife

hey candy man if your wife ever comes to vegas ill bang the shit out of her and ill bring some of my guy friends were all from the ages of 21 to 26 ,would love to run a train on her :p:D:cool: hit me back up if it sounds good :p

Young Is Fun... or a chore

My mom, who usually manipulated others into sexual acts, got boned by Marty - one of us guys. She had already been doing 3 of the guys since like forever and, as an observer, I noticed quickly that, what for her and my 3 friends was a comfortable and long standing affair, in contrast once Marty had boned her, things changed. Like MacNfries mentioned, Marty shot off his mouth. In mom's particular case this got around to adults as well as kids. Because most of the adults around town were sacking mom - and the rest of us too - so one kid with a slip of the lip sank the ship. For several years, mom (and the family too) had to juggle with the expected fucks and the imposed ones. And because mom's thing was REALLY manipulating the guys and gals (I'm trying hard to be politically polite here) her interest wasn't really for fucking youth - just fucking with youth...and everyones else, I might add.
So, although the mores of the times were not much of an issue - we're talking the 50-60's - the annoyance of imposed sex is nothing to over look either when a loose wife decides to fuck for youth. So if candyman can tolerate big mouth kids, pushy strangers and bad rep, go for it!

MacNfries said:
Well, you can bet two things; once she starts banging this teenage boy, it won't be 2 weeks before the whole town knows your wife is a slut, as boys love to brag about that stuff. And 2, your wife's best friend will probably NOT be her best friend anymore.

As far as enjoying the younger generation, I'd say that's becoming a trend with women these days. Right here in NC in the past couple years, we've had 3 different female HS teachers, and 1 female Middle School teacher caught banging their kids. Ohhhh guess how they were ALL caught ... the boys bragging to their friends. I remember my 8th grade teacher ... she was one beautiful woman ... about 27-28, long dark brown hair, a perfect, petite figure, and dark eyes ... and she really liked me too. Man, if ONLY I'd known THEN what I know NOW, but I'll have to admit, I would have told EVERYONE.
;)

Excellent! And yes, of course your wife should continue to see her new lover.

Cuckold candyman,

Awright! CONGRATULATIONS to your wife, her new teenage lover and to you as well. You and your wife have taken the first and, by far, largest step on your way to a much more satisfying marriage.

Re.: "He wanted to know if they could see each other again. She told him that she would certainly like that, but it depended upon if I was still in favor of it and if his mom still had no problem with it."

Your wife should, of course, continue to see her new lover. Re. "If his mom doesn't have a problem with it..." well, he's 18 now, so he's an adult. It's time to begin attaining some independence from his mother. I think it will work best, however, if your wife talks privately with his mother about it. If she goes about it in the right way and they are, indeed, friends, I think that would tend to smooth the way.

As you wife clearly understands, a lot depends on you as well. If you handle it right, you and she will be on your way to a marriage that is hotter and more rewarding — for her, certainly, and for you as well as her faithful cuckold — than you ever thought possible (except, perhaps, in your fantasies).

Good work, cuckold candyman. I hope you will encourage your wife to develop and expand her marital role as your cuckoldress.

—Custer

Wife fucking friend's son

My wife and I were in a somewhat similar situation when a young guy started coming around, hoping to fuck our daughter, who was then a teenager. We asked him if he would rather have some "older" pussy if he would leave our daughter alone. He knew we were offering him my wife to fuck, and he said "Sure!" So, over a period of several months, this kid came over and fucked my wife. This continued until our daughter left for college and was safely out of the area.

On increasing your wife's confidence re. "big mouth kids."

Cuckold candyman,

Re.: "So if candyman can tolerate big mouth kids, pushy strangers and bad rep, go for it!" (Comment above.)

Married women, in a general sense, tend to enjoy somewhat higher social status than single women. (This is not an attempt to suggest this is either justified or a good thing.)

Thus, as a married cuckoldress, your wife will tend to "have power," relatively speaking, with respect to her lovers. By contrast, the male lover of a single woman tends to "have power" with respect to the woman.

So, it might be worthwhile to point out to your wife that, should she continue as an adulteress, she will be able to select her lovers. There will certainly be no need or obligation for her to "give in" to sexual advances from men she does not want.

In particular, with respect to her new teenage lover, you might mention that she can tell him that if she realizes he has told any of his friends about her relationship with him, without her permission, that will be the last he'll see of her. And she will, of course, be able to say the same to any young (or older) lovers she might take in the future. This, in my opinion, would provide them with strong motivation to remain discrete, and may enable your wife to feel more confortable with "stepping up and moving out."

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread