• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife hot for friend's son's cock

• Thread startercandyman
  • Start date
A confident woman knows that she has the looks and wiles to successfully seduce a man to bed. If he is younger, that is a great plus to her spirit.

My wife, Jackie, has been screwing her girlfriend's son for over a year now. Jackie is 44 and her friend, Sandy, has brought her son to our house for parties and cookouts for years. For years I have been telling Jackie how I would like her to cuckold me with another guy and the thought always seemed to excite her and Jackie always mentioned how cute that Sandy's son, Bobby, was.

During the summer months Jackie would occasionally wear a bikini at one of our pool parties. Right around the time that Bobby turned 18, Sandy mentioned to Jackie that she thought that her son had a crush on Jackie because she found a few pictures of Jackie in a bikini that Bobby had taken over the years at our parties. When Jackie mentioned this to me I encouraged her to invite Bobby over more often which she did. Jackie even modeled some thongs for Bobby and tempted the boy until she soon had him in the bedroom.

Bobby fucked Jackie the entire summer before going off to college last year and he still visits her when he comes home on break. She loves his youthful stamina and how he makes her feel young again. Jackie always rewards me with cleanup duty after her young stud leaves and he always leaves a huge load inside of her. I had a vasecomy years ago so Jackie always tells me to get every drop of Bobby's cum. Although she has let me watch them on occasion, I have spent many nights in the spare bedroom while he spends the night fucking her.

Reactions: firedogg81
Ted,

Ted_T said:
My wife, Jackie, has been screwing her girlfriend's son for over a year now.

Thanks for your hot account of your wife seducing her friend's 26-years-younger son, and openly fucking her in your home in your presence. That's excellent. More power to her!

—Custer

Ted - will the young stud breed your wife?

becontree2001uk said:
Ted - will the young stud breed your wife?

Becontree2001uk,

Since Jackie started her extracurricular activities she has gone on birth control pills. Since our family doctor knows that I have had a vasecomy, Jackie went to another doctor for the prescription since she initially embarassed by the fact that she was having an affair. Since she first started screwing around, however, her embarassment has almost turned to pride over the fact that she has such a young lover who totally satisfies her every need.

Allthough she is now in her 40's. Jackie loves to wear bikinis around the house and on the beach. I've told her that I thought that she would look incredibly sexy walking down the beach wearing a bikini while her tummy swelled with Bobby's baby. Jackie knows that the thought of her carrying her young stud's baby turns me on and she keeps telling me that she may 'forget to take her pill' on occasion and that the thought of him breeding her increases her sexual pleasure especially since everyone will know what a slut she is if she were to ever get pregnant.

Let It Burn

Jackie you sound so hot i think i can smell smoke, What do you think? Want to make all these cocks out here hard? :p Sure way to totally fuck all of us real pussy eaters up and give us aching nuts. Is to let us see you in one of your sexiest little bikinis. To Tell the truth you already have my cock throbbing.:eek: Dont take no shit from anyone at all. You two just keep on keeping on.:D okdeacon

Best you encourage her more to be bred by the young stud! That would give everybody what they want

becontree2001uk said:
Best you encourage her more to be bred by the young stud! That would give everybody what they want

I have to admit that I love to see them together. After we found out that Bobby had pictures of Jackie on her computer I really encouraged her to flaunt it whenever he came over. Jackie looks like an innocent soocer mom and has a few extra pounds (but not much) and she hadn't worn a bikini in years but the thought of seducing a young lover brought out the seductress in her. She has naturally big boobs and the bikini top that she wore barely held them in as they overflowed both the top on the bottom of her bikini bra. I almost came my pants just watching her display herself for him.

Although Bobby went off to college last year, he still comes over during breaks and fucks Jackie like crazy in our bed. I have never heard her get off like she does when he is banging her.

custar
the second night was the start of it .the first was drink fueled
he had asked to see her again .
She was over the moon she invited him down on the friday .
Dressed in a long dress and a red thong when he arrived .she sat him next to me and asked him what he liked about her .
Tits and her arse was the awnser
she stepped out of the dress and just stood there tits hanging and her thong stuck to her lips .
Then she told him to stand and she striped him licking and kissing him alover
she sucked his cock and felt his arse until he blew into her mouth .
Then she told him to do what he wanted . He did sucking her tits while pulling her thong up her cunt he went down on her biteing her lips and sucking her thong
he stood up and told me to suck him i did helen stood behind him wanking him into my mouth .
He blew hir load and then helen kissed me
she went down on me and he entered her from behind pulling her thong tight up her arse while he fucked her
it has been the first of some great fucks

I have told this story on at least one thread, but it bears repeating here. When our daughter was a teenager, there was an older boy in the neighborhood who came around to see her. My wife and I were very afraid he might fuck her.

So, she and I talked it over and I suggested she let him fuck her, on the condition that he would let our daughter aloone. She agreed, as I was sure she would and when the made the "proposition" to this young cock, he gladly accepted.

He came to our house about twice a week, while our daughter was at school, and fucked my wife. A few times I was still there when he arrived, but I left quickly, while he waited, awkwardly. He knew that I knew he was fucking my wife, but I didn't think he would be able to talk about it!

It was a perfect situation for everyone concerned. Our daughter escaped being fucked before she was ready for it. This young guy got some "older" pussy, which he really enjoyed. My wife got to get some fucks from a guy who was young enough to be continually horny. And I got the joy of knowing I was married to the kind of woman that young guys would still want a piece of.

Users who are viewing this thread