• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife hot for friend's son's cock

• Thread startercandyman
  • Start date
18 months ago, now that is a long time.

Wonder how is the wife anyway.

More power to your wife...

Drackas,

drackas said:
[My wife] is fucking a 21 year-old at the moment. It's a 25-year gap. They are both enjoying it like rabbits.

This is superb. My congratulations to your wife for scoring a hot young lover. May she continue seducing MUCH younger men!

—Custer

When she 30

He was our nieghbor's son. mowing the lawn in his tight red swimming suit. Tall about 6 ft,dark curly hair, lithe, senior high school swimmer. Blue eyes nice smile, he was hot for the nieghbohood milf.You could see it in his eyes, he, to quote mick jagger , (he had fire in eyes and ice in his smile) he wanted my wife, but he no Idea what he had gotten into.
His Dad was our good friend, we often attended parties and get togethers with him. A divorcee who had given up on women after a devastating divorce,he had full cutody of his kids and lived directly across the street from us.He didnt realize his son was a full fledged young man,and his son was making a full court press for my wife.And my wife couldnt wait to get caught. She was always very active and liked to mow the lawn, she asked me to get out our lawnmower and disappeared into the bedroom.
As quick as I got the machine out of the garage, she was ready, 5ft 9in tall ,red hair,buzz cut on the sides with ligthtening bolt cut outs, shortest shorts she owned, pussy bulging out, legs on the shorts were cut to the butt. She had bought them for the fourth of July. They were red white and blue stripes.with miles of legs sticking out of them, a little stretch top. It was game on, dueling hot lawn mowers.

drackas said:
mine is fucking a 21 year old at the moment .25 year gap .and they are both enjoying it .there like rabbits at the moment

Way to go. Congratulations? Do you get to watch them all the time?

Comtinue Please

Joey
Well we are anxiously waiting to know what came of the "dueling hot lawn mowers" ???

Cheers, Harry

his mom

Hey,

what does his mom look like?

when she was thirty

His name was and is Chris, I watched as she pushed the mower across the lawn exagerating how hard it was bending foward sticking her hot ass out and letting her brasless tits swing. We live in a small town the streets were cut in the early 1900s. they were perhaps 35 foot from each other, it was a hot august day and it didnt take long for her to start to glisen with a light sweat. Bare chested chris had little rivlets of sweat running down his back and chest. From my vantage point inside the closed in porch he had no idea I was watching them.
He waved at Katie and flashed his great white smile at her, she stopped her mower and crossed the street to chat. They spoke for about 15 or 20 minutes. she gave him every oppurtunity to look her over, she even pointed into a tree making believe she saw an unusal bird, knowing full well he was takeing the oppourtunity to look at her body.She asked him on some pretense to stop over our house later that night, arond nine, He agreed.
I was agian hidden on the screened in porch with a complete view into my living room. My wife now was in tight terry hot green shorts no panties and e light yellow summer strech top.He came to back door aas requested. As soon as he came in , as soon as he saw her, he relized his fantasy was about to become a reality. As I watched hih nervously sit on the couch as far away from my wife as he could, as I watched her curl up and wrap those long hot legs under her, I had to take my cock out of my pants, my hardon was fierce. A little small talk, some smiles, nervous laughter, She aasked to come closer, He did, she asked him if he had a girl friend, he said yes, she asked if they fooled around, he said a little.She aasked him "would you like to kiss me Chris" He slid over to her and began to kisss her, they made out for about five minutes like teenagers it was my wife who made the first move by taking his hand and gently moving on to her breast. This was all he needed his quickly went from on top of her top to uder it, she reaches down between his legs and after a brief moment if feeling his cock thru his jeans starts to open up his button, he now has her top down completly and is suckling on her nipple, sucking and kissing and licking, she is fumbling with his pants distracted by his attention to her tits. He stands up and rips his pants open. OUT pops a bright red rock hard 18 year old cock, sticking straight up as if to look him in the face. My wife with out hesatation reached out and took in her hand, "my God" she says"Your cock is red hot".He just looks at her and sort of shrugs and says "I guess". HE now has his t shirt off and is stsnding in frint of my wife naked.He doesnt seem to know exactly what to do.My wife leans foward and very gently and carefully begibs to suck his cock. His whole body stiffens and he sucks in his breath, he instinctivly puts his hands on her head but stands stock still, he is afraid to move he knows he;ll blow his load in a second.MY wife slowly gentwlly sucks his hot cockas he stands there frozen, moaning. MY wife knows if she stays here to long or moves to hard or fast she wont get what she wants, his young pure load blasted into her soaked pussy, which by the way he has hardly eventoched yet.
She can wait no more. She rips of her skimpy shorts and begins to shuffle down on the couch. her hips pumping up and down as she mves, her legs spreading as she goes, her pussy fully ******* to his eager eyes. She pulls at his wrist to break his stupor, he breaks his eyes away from her pussy and looks at her as if hes in shock." Chris put in me " put in me" she repeats herself. she is laying with her on the cushion,and somewhat on back of the sofa.Her pussy is right at edge of the couch and her legs spread wide. Chris knells down on the floor and with my wife hand guideing him, he plunges his red hot 18 year old cock into my wife.
The two screamed out and immeaditly began to fuck like wild animals, He fucked hard and fast he drove her back up onto the couch, She held on to
his waist and fucked him right back staring into clear blue eyes, with an almost wild angry look on her face. I t didnt last long, a minute or two, He threw his head back and very manly powerful sound came from this young man. He was pumping his very first load of his manly essence into a woman for the very first time.
It ended quickly, small talk get dressed go.I went in to my wife . she was absoulutly giddy," He has the hottest cock I have ever felt" It felt like a hot poker. He was average in size but special in this way, and of young and handsome. " His whole body feels like he has a fever" seh said. AsI sat on the floor between my Goddeses legs. It was time for cucky to show how much he loves her. Joey

Reactions: firedogg81
Joey,

Thanks for your incredibly hot description of your wife's first fucking of a much-younger 18-year-old. That was great. Obviously, your enclosed front porch offered you a superb but discrete vantage point, both for your wife's initial seduction and her subsequent taking of him.

Regarding your concluding sentence:

joey7890 said:
As I sat on the floor between my Goddess's legs, I knew it was time for cucky [me] to show her how much I loved her. —Joey

it's good to see you instinctively knew what to do, and did it — thus wordlessly giving your wife your unreserved acquiescence in her continuing cuckolding of you.

—Custer

glad you enjoyed.

Custer, so glad you enjoyed my memories of that nite. sorry about the spelling and typos. What happened next was kind of predictable. Chris being 18 of course told his best buddy Paul. Paul shows up at outside chrises house about two days later. They are both doing everything they can to let my wife know that they are there.
She calls to me, I was working some where in the house, and says to me. " come look at these two across the street". Chris" is struting around like the cock of the walk, and paul is consumed with desire"." Its obvious chris has told paul.
what happens next ,comes to head at chris;s wedding reception five years later, when a one drink to many outs my wife ,as the very naughty nieghborhod milf. And she proudly struts her stuff in the face of two very pissed young wives.

Joey,

joey7890 said:
Custer, so glad you enjoyed my memories of that nite. Sorry about the spelling and typos.

Your memories were well described. And hey... don't worry about the spelling and typos.

joey7890 said:
What happened next was kind of predictable. Chris being 18 of course told his best buddy Paul.

Of course...

joey7890 said:
Paul showed up outside Chris's house about two days later. They both did everything they could to let my wife know they were there.

Semaphore flags and a blinking signal light come to mind...

joey7890 said:
My wife called to me (I was working somewhere in the house) and said: "Come look at these two across the street." Chris was strutting around like the cock of the walk, and Paul was consumed with desire. It was obvious Chris had told Paul.

Yes, I would imagine. But, what happened next? Did your wife use hand flags or a blinking signal light to respond their obvious messages using semaphore or morse code?

joey7890 said:
What happened next came to a head at Chris's wedding reception five years later...

WHAT!? Five YEARS later!? You don't mean to say Chris, your wife, and Paul all restrained their passionate horniness for five long years after your wife's hot and promising beginning with Chris? Are you sure there weren't *many* meetings between your wife and Chris, as well as between your wife and Paul, that you were ******* of because you were away from the house (say, working or whatever)?

joey7890 said:
...when one drink too many outed my wife as the very naughty nieghborhod milf. She proudly strutted her stuff in the faces of two very pissed young wives.

This too sounds like an interesting story. How did your wife "strut her stuff" before the two other young wives (presumably, by then, Chris and Paul's brand new young wives)? And how did they respond?

—Custer

Good description Joey - Chris is a very lucky lad to have been introduced to hot MILF sex by your wife. I bet she still has a soft spot in her heart (and between her legs) for this hot young stud.

:)

Thank you for your interest

MY computer is malfunctioning, I will have to be brief. I look foward to telling the rest of the story. ( sound like paul harvey).computer guy comes tues,I will continue then.And yes, Pual was next and it qite there goes comp

custer and rural
no idont have a problem with it
and yes she has talked about more young cocks but nothing yet .
And yes i get to watch this fit boy? .fuck her and boy i wish i had the stamina he has
he takes no time to recover and can go 4 hours
he has even meet one of her regular bulls and tagged her .the look one her face says it all when he is pounding away .

100% correct

greymaster said:
Good description Joey - Chris is a very lucky lad to have been introduced to hot MILF sex by your wife. I bet she still has a soft spot in her heart (and between her legs) for this hot young stud.

:)

He more so than she, we had a chance encounter with him and his wife and now family at his sisters house this last chirstmas, he was attentive as he dare be, but he couldnt hide the fire in his eyes. Onto Paul, Its been so lng I forget how she worked it out but the next day young Paul was at our front door on some pretense or other. Our cottage style house had a wrap around front porch with door leading to the porch from the bedroom.I was hidden in the bedroom and as soon as she let him in the front door I crept into position on the porch and watched and listened at the window. Paul was a fine young man, not so handsome as Chris but solidly built and confident in himself. He had on white shorts and a white tennis shirt, it of set off his thick dark hair and tanned arms and legs. Katie was in the clothes she trapesed around in all summer, little tight shirts ( she still does this she loves it when men look at her pussy)and an equally skimpy top. We had only been in this house about a year and we were constantly working on it, For some reason I had set up a work table in living room. They got at it rather quickly Paul wasted no time going for her. as they made out and his clothes came off, I learned two things about young paul.One, he had as thick a thatch of hair on his cock and balls and just as black, and two he had a very healthy cock, a decent length but uncommon girth.
A point not missed by my wife, this being her second young man in training she became a bit playfull, She teased Paul with starts and stops, yes and no, ect. She new I was watching and was putting on a little show. After a little serious pleading on be half of now naked Paul my wife still with her shorts on and her top pulled back into place marched Paul over to the work table wich was right next to my window, she pushed hin back onto the table, his knees hung from the table but all the rest of him lir flat on his back like a sacrificial lamb. Except for the the throbbing hardon, that was sight to behold this virile youg mans cock was throbbing to beat of his heart. He was breathing hard, my wife standing over him took his cock inher right hand grabbing his cock and looking down at him she asked" Have you ever done this before?" he answers " yes , once with a girl older than me". He was clearly lying thru his teeth.( A fact that would come up at the wedding and cause part of the scene)" Oh really , well did she do this to you?" At this point my wife slowly bends down and kissed the tip of Paul throbbing cock.He throws his head from side to side moaning." OR THIS?" she asks and begins to suck pauls cock . With long wet slow strokes,Her mouth was so wet it looked as ik she were drooling.(She later told me he had so much pre cum it made her mouth water). She timed it perfect faster, harder, faster, harder,and then suddenly she stopped. she stood up still holding his cock in her hand, her thought was to pull down her pants and mount the lad,But the the moment she stood up a most plantive cry came from pauls lips. we kid about it to this day."OOH God , Please dont stop.Please dont stop." Katie knew exactly what to do, his furtive plea struck a chord within this erotic hot blooded woman. She dropped right back down and within one or two quick wet stokes on Pauls cock the flood gates opened. lying on his back,his hands gripping the edge of table he shuddered and moaned as he pumped what my wife described as one of the longest biggest ejulations she has ever taken. Now it was her turn, as soon as he was done she pulled him up and off the table ,tearing off her clothes as she went she pulled him to the couch, as only a young man can do( and a rare few older ones) he never went down, his cock stayed hard and she pulled him down on top of her. It was over very Quick. He gathed up his clothes and beat a hasty a rtreat, after all her husband might come home and catch them.As soon as he left I went right to her, she was giggling and said to me"Fuck me , I really need to cum , He came so fast I never got to cum".We fucked furisly I love the feeling of fresh cum in my goddesses pussy. She reached down and took thier fuck juice and rubbed into my hairless balls, we came together with my goddess symbolically holding me by my cum covered balls.

Reactions: firedogg81
joey7890 said:
.... Now it was [my wife's] turn. As soon as [Paul] was done she pulled him up and off the table, tearing off her clothes as she went. She pulled him to the couch, and as only a young man can do (and a rare few older ones)... he never went down; his cock stayed hard as my wife pulled him down on top of her. It was over quickly. He gathered up his clothes and beat a hasty a retreat — after all, her husband (I) might come home and catch them. As soon as he left I went right to her; she was giggling and said: "Fuck me, I really need to cum. Paul came so fast I never got to cum." We fucked furiously; I love the feeling of fresh cum in my goddess's pussy. She reached down and took their fuck juice and rubbed it onto my hairless balls — we came together with my goddess symbolically holding me by my cum covered balls.

What a great story, and what a great screened-in porch you had for observing your wife fucking her young lovers!

What happened after that...? Did your wife continue to fuck Paul? How did this lead to "the incident" you mentioned at Chris's (or Paul's) later wedding?

Custer Laststand said:
What a great story, and what a great screened-in porch you had for observing your wife fucking her young lovers!

What happened after that...? Did your wife continue to fuck Paul? How did this lead to "the incident" you mentioned at Chris's (or Paul's) later wedding?

Hi Custer, It was Chris;s wedding He married a not too pretty, short woman. She a bit stuffy to say the least, her family had some money and she had a sort fo a princess complex,all things must be perfect.
Since we lived across the street and were friends with the grooms dad we were of course invited to the wedding. It ahd been about five years since the seductions and perhaps three years since she had any intimate contact with the young men. Both had become involved with younger women and first Paul was engaged and then Chris. They married in the same order,we were not socially involved with Pauls family and therefore did not attented his wedding. paul married one of the most beatiful young woman I ever met. I knew her from the local hardware store, she a gift for making you feel good when you spoke with her, open ,friendly, sweet. with a look not unlike a young sophia loren, only smaller thinner, a sophia light.
The boys had done quite a bit of talking and my wife was getting looks from thier friends as she went about her business around town.She even had to stop going to one gas station becase of the increaseing unwanted attention she was getting.She in fact had been treated a bit unkind by some of the young men. wannabes who knew it was;nt going to happen.
So when it comes time to dress for the wedding , her position was,rather than go there with her tail between her legs, she would dress to make Chris and Paul proud and make thier wannabe friends eat there hearts out. Kathie stands 5ft 9in tall in bare feet,with model good looks(did a bit of photo work in ny.ny.)a killer fiqure, and miles of legs, when she decides its time to look hot she has got all the the raw material any women could ask for.Her hair is no longer buzz cut at this point but full and curly, a beatiful red color, she wears a skin tight very short green dress, this turns her hazel eyes a greener color and with her 3 in stileto heels on and hair up she stands a full 6 ft tall.
We end up seated at a table with Paul and his wife, some others I dont recall, I am a good dancer and as the party wears on I take Katie out on the dance floor, you see the heads turnig, the husbands trying to look without getting caught, the catty glances from the jealous women. after a while I relize its only Katie myself and Paul sitting at the table, so I leave go to the bar and watch at a discreet distance. It si obvious Paul couldnt wait for me to leave, He tells my wife he will never forget her, in fact almost a day does;nt go by that she is not a some point on his mind.How desperatly he wants to see her agian, and confesses to the fact that he had lied that day and in fact it was his first real experience with a women.
Now here is where things start to go bad, it took a while to find out exactly what happened, I was filled in about a week later by the Grooms sister, who was and is a good friend.
Pauls wife is at the head table talking to a women in the wedding party,the charming little bitch with a little to muchto drink says" Iam suprised you let Paul alone at your table with her" "why would you say that?" " well I wouldnt let my husband talk alone to the first women he ever had.' Unforrtunitly Paul had told his wife she had been his first.The (friend) went on 'she did the same thing with Chris I;m suprised amanda let her come to the wedding." Puals wife lost it. she marched right up to Chris and demanded to know if this was true, and if so how dare he put her at the same table was this some kind of inside joke between Paul and Chris,Chrises wife is shocked, what a ***** at the princess's perfect 100,000.00 wedding.
I have gone back to the table by now and am blissfully ******* that a storm is brewing. sitting with my wife and Paul making small talk when Paul wife storms up to the table and glares at Kathie as she demands Paul get up and they leave Immeaditly. I look around and see there is trouble at the head table as well. Perhaps I suggest to Katie its time to leave, she agrees. I get up and begin to lead her to the back of room. "No" she says"walk me across the dance floor and use the door closest to main entrance." And so as a good cuck I do what I am told.
She slows me down, and stands straight and tall as she can pulls her shoulders back, starts this slow sexy strut right across the dam dance floor,heads are turning everywhere,we walk right in front of the head table, she smiles sweetly at, and knowingly at the groom says something to him and the glareing bride, and out we go. I must admit I felt sorry for Pauls wife , but he should not have lied to her, as to the Bride I never liked the snooty bitch and kinda got a kick out her cumuppance. Hope story not to boring no sex and all but every word is true as I can remember. Joey

I like a confident woman.

Thanks all for your interest,I love a veryconfident woman

Love this thread!

I can appreciate that the unwanted attention can be annoying but it is hot, that the guys talk and all those guys knowing what a hot little slut your wife is ;)

Drackas,

drackas said:
[My wife] is fucking a 21 year-old at the moment; there's a 25-year age gap. They are both enjoying it and are like rabbits at the moment.

Did your computer problems get resolved so you can give us a more complete description of your 46 year-old wife's seduction and fucking of a man 25 years younger (her current 21 year-old lover)? How did she go about initially attracting his interest and taking him? It sounds very hot...

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread