Wife may try!

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
Friday night Homecoming

We both left work a little early on Friday to make the drive back to her college town. We got to our hotel about 5:30 and decided to go out to dinner before we went to a party for alumni. On the drive over we discussed what was planned for the weekend. She told me about the party on Friday night that a friend of hers was planning. I asked if she was worried if her friends heard what had happened last time and she said,"If they dont approve, Fuck em." I was suprised she felt that way, because all her girlfriends are really kind of uppity. We showered, had some wine and got dressed to go to dinner. She dressed in black stretch pants and a silver top that fit loosely and was very low cut. The pants were so tight she could not wear any underwear. Her ass looked perfect in the pants and you could see quite a pussy mound in the front. The pants were a above the ankle and you could see her stockings above the black heels she was wearing. We ate at a restraunt in front of the hotel and she got plenty of looks, the waiter spent the whole dinner looking down her shirt. We saw a couple of people she knew and no one acted any different to her, which was a relief. We had quite a few drinks and went back to the hotel to take a taxi to the party. I had a hunch and grabbed our digital camera. While we were waiting for the Taxi, I asked about Louis and she said she had not talked to him, but he emailed her saying he would not be coming to Homecoming. I was relieved, but Louis had told a couple of his friends about fucking her, but she was not sure if they had went to the same school. After a couple more glasses of wine, the cab arrived and we went to the party. It was at an apartment complex in the next town over and was pretty nice. When we got inside, there were only about 6 people there. 4 guys and two of Kays girlfriends. One of the guys I had met earlier and I started talking to him while Kay laughed and drank with her friends. Shortly after we arrived some more people came in and a black guy went over to Kay and hugged her. I went over to see who he was and he shook my hand and said his name was Jay and he went to school with Kay. He grinned at me and said he was a friend of Louis'. I about shit my pants, the way he was grinning, so he had obviously heard the story. I tried to play it off, but he was adamant about talking to Kay. Jay would lean against or touch Kay every chance he got. I noticed he also kept her drink full the whole time. We had been at the party a while and everyone was leaving. We said we had to call a cab and Jay offered to give us a ride home. Actually, He said loud and in front of everyone,"I would love to give Kay a ride" and everyone laughed. Kay was shitfaced by now and she was quick to accept. I tried to convince her it was a bother for him and we should just call a cab, but he was adamant and I didnt want to make a scene in front of her friends. I said I had to use the bathroom before we left and when I came back out, Kays friend told me they had went out to the parking lot. I went out and saw Jay open the passenger side of a Cherokee and Kay get in. I had planned on sitting in the front with Jay, but he had made it a point to get her in the front with him. We started driving and Jay had the music up loud enough that I couldnt hear what either of them were saying. After a few minutes we pulled up to a house and I asked where we were. Kay said Jay invited us over for a drink at his house and she accepted. We went inside and Jay made us some margaritas, very strong. Jay sat down on the couch and Kay and I sat on a couple of bar stools across from him. Jay asked if Kay had heard from Louis. She said no, but she would have like to hung out with him this weekend. Jay laughed and asked what she meant by hang out with. Kay just giggled. Jay told her to come sit next to him on the couch, it was more comfortable than the bar stools. I was hoping she would decline, but I had a feeling she wanted to do more than sit next to him. She went and sat down next to him and he put his arm around her and started kissing her. He stood up and said lets go in the bedroom. I took out the camera from her purse and followed. He pulled his pants off and sat on the bed. He told Kay to strip down and she did except for her stockings. She looked smoking hot. He pulled her to him and started kissing her tits. She threw her head back and started moaning. After he fingered her for a while and played with her tits, she got down on her knees and started sucking his dick. He came pretty quick and then without skipping a beat, she got up on the bed with her ass sticking out and he started fucking her doggy style. She was moaning and telling him to fuck her harder and he was calling her a slut and asking if she liked his black cock. I didnt really think anything of it, but while he was fucking her, he told her he was going to get a couple of his buddies and gangbang her on Saturday. She was in the heat of the moment and kept agreeing with everything he said. It seemed to make her cum even harder when he was telling her all the things they would do to a little white *****. He rolled her on her back and fucked her some more and I told him not to cum inside her, but he just grinned at me and did just that. When he came inside of her, she was yelling how hot it was and how full she felt. I took a couple of pics of her cum filled pussy after. She laid there for a couple of minutes and I called a cab for us. Jay shook my had good-bye and gave Kay a kiss goodbye and told her he would see her tommorow. I said I didnt think so, but he said he was having a party and we should come. Kay agreed, but I thought that was the booze talking.

Saturday Night Party.

Here is a pic from Sat night. I will post the rest tommorow.

white wife

becontree2001uk said:
if you need an advice to get your wife to go black give me a call. I have some experience of getting white wives to go black, and I have cuckolded a few white hubbies
yes give me some ideas how i can set my wife up for black, she will have to be seduced

Sat. after the game.

When we got back to the hotel, I fucked the shit out of Kay, but she was pretty stretched out. I am not much of a cream pie fan, but I was so horny I didnt have much choice. I asked Kay if she meant it when she said she wanted to go to Jays party on Saturday night. She said we would see after the game. We went to the game the next day. When we got there Jay came up and gave Kay a big hug and a quick kiss on the lips. I was pretty uncomfortable with the kiss in front of a bunch of her friends, but Kay seemed to be OK with it. Jay had a buddy with him and said there was a party at their Frat house after the game. Kay said we would go and to find us after the game. We watched the game with her friends and nothing was said about what had happened the night before, which was a relief. At halftime we were under the grandstands and Jay came over to us and said the party was starting now because of the cold and told Kay that we were leaving then. I was pretty pissed at the way he said it, but she just followed him and his buddy. One of her friends wanted to go along also, but her husband, who went to college with them, decided he would stay behind and asked me to also. Kay said I should stay behind with the guy and meet them at the party afterwards. I was not too excited about the prospect, but I didnt want to make a big deal out of it, and I figured her friend was there also. We stayed and watched the game and when it was over we went to the house where the party was. I looked all for Kay at the house when I saw her friend. She told me that Kay had went back to the hotel so she could change before the party later. I had the car keys with me, so I figured she had taken a cab back. I got the car and went back to the hotel. I walked into the lobby and the clerk was looking at me kind of wierd, but I didnt think anything of it at the time. I got to our floor and as soon as the elevator door opened I heard noises down the hall, it was about 5:00 in the afternoon so the hotel was pretty empty. I immediatly got a knot in my stomach. I got to our room and when I walked in I was suprised to say the least. I guess I shouldnt have been, but I was. Jay was there and Kay was on her knees blowing his buddy from the game. I noticed a chain around her belly. I asked what it was and Jay said she had won it at the party. I didnt get into how she won it till later, but it is a pretty good story in itself. She was going to town on his buddy and Jay told them to get on the bed. It was an incredible scene. The guy she was blowing was telling Jay that the rumors were true about what a good cocksucker she was.

More Pics

Some more from the afternoon.

Old Teebone, I havent checked out what you've been posting here for sometime,but I wrote early on in this thread that since you never posted pics of your wife with bbc that all your stories were b. s. You said she didnt want to be photographed doing it.Well I must apologizes to you, you are real and that wife of yours is really one hot white chick.Everything about her is fabulous.

Sat. after the game cont...

Jays buddy got on the bed and slid up against the headboard. Kay got on all fours with her ass up in the air. She went back to sucking the guys cock. Jay got on the bed and got behind her. He rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy and she started moaning and rocking back against it. She took her mouth off of his cock long enough to beg Jay to fuck her. His buddy grabbed her by the back of the head and put his dick back down her throat so far I thought she was going to choke to death. He kept telling her what a good cocksucker she was and I think she was trying to answer around his cock, but her mouth was too full. Jay had coated the head of his cock with her juice and in stroke buried it all the way in Kay cunt. She jerked her head off of his buddys cock and let out a scream that had to have been heard up and down the east coast. The scream then turned into a moan and before she could get used to his dick, her head was pulled back onto the other guys cock. Since her mouth was already opened moaning it went the whole way down her throat. That must have been all he could handle because he said he was coming. He had ahold of Kays head and she managed to choke down his cum while Jay was just fucking the shit out of her. He was absolutely pounding her pussy. She lifted her head and I think she was having one continuous orgasm. Jay said he was coming and pulled out and jerked his cock until he shot a load on her ass and lower back. Kay rolled over to catch her breath and the other guy must have gotten a second wind and climbed right on top of her. I took a couple of pics, put down the camera and walked over to the side of the bed and put my cock in her mouth. I didnt take long for me to cum. Her moaning around my cock and watching her get fucked the whole time made me shoot my load pretty quick. He finished up a few minutes later and shot cum all over her belly. Jay and he got dressed and said, "We'll see you guys later then?" I said,"I kind of doubt it, I think she is pretty worn out." Kay then suprised me and said,"I just need to take a little nap and I will be ready to party some more." The guys walked out of the room and Kay just laid on the bed grinning.

love the story tee, and the pic's
how did she win the chain?

Those pics of her cummed filled pussy? I hope you cleaned her up.

Saturday Night Party.

When the guys left, I asked Kay if she was sure about going to the party. She said,"Absolutly." I said I was not sure I wanted to go, and she said,"Remeber, you encouraged me to have a little fun, so if you dont want to go, that is fine. But I am going to go. I think it will be fun." I asked her how many of Jays friends were going to be there and she said she didnt know. She implied that it was going to be a big alumni deal. She took a couple hour nap and woke up, took a shower and got ready to go. She walked out in a pair of red high heels and a belly chain only. I asked her where the rest of her clothes were and she said,"Since she wasnt going to have it on long, she wasnt going to bother." My jaw hit the floor and she just started laughing and told me she was just kidding. She put on a pair of jeans and a white button down shirt. She didnt wear a bra so you could see the outline of her nipples through the shirt. Even if you couldnt see through it, it was unbuttoned down far enough that anyone could look down it. With the red heels, she looked very hot. We took a cab to Jays apartment and went in. There was loud music playing and Jay came over and hugged and kissed Kay and whispered something in her ear. He told me he had to borrow her for a minute and to get a drink and make myself comfortable. Kay looked over her shoulder, shrugged and blew me a kiss as she towards the bedroom from the night before. There were only two other guys there besides Jay and I asked one of them where the rest of the party was. They said,"This is all, Jay wanted to keep it intimate." It was definitly going to get intimate. Jay came back into the living room and said,"Are you guys ready to see this." They all agreed and encouraged Kay to come out. She had taken off her jeans and had on the button down shirt only. She came out and leaned against the door jamb with her leg up in the air. The guys were going crazy, myself included. She told the guys to sit on the couch and she started dancing in front of them. She didnt have any underwear on, so when she would bend over, they got a full view of her shaved pussy. I sat down in a chair across the room and she danced over to me and sat down on my lap. She grinded on my hard cock and whispered that she was glad I was enjoying the show. She went back to the couch and took one of the guys beer bottle and put the tip of it in her pussy and then took a drink out of it. That was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. They told her to take off her shirt and she told them to take off their clothes. All three stood up and took off their clothes and sat back down on the couch. She took off her shirt and got down on her knees in front of the couch. She started on the left side and started sucking the guys cock. The other two guys were getting impatient and stood up and surrounded her. She got two of them off and the third guy said lets go get on the bed. They went into the bedroom and Kay got on the bed and the third guy mounted her doggy style and started fucking. She started working on the other two guys to get them hard again. She came as soon as he buried his dick in her and I think she had one continuous orgasm the whole time they were fucking her. One of the guys asked her if she wanted a little DP and she said she didnt know whether she could do it or not. He told her not to worry, he would show her and we all laughed. One guy laid on the bed and she stradled him. I could see her pussy juice running down his cock and the inside of her legs. She rode his cock for a minute and came a couple time during that I am sure. Jay climbed onto the bed and put his cock in her mouth and the third guy got behind her and lubed up her ass. He started working his dick in slow and she pulled off of Jays dick and started saying how it hurt. I couldnt have hurt too much because the whole time she was still riding the cock under her. Jay grabbed her head and pulled it back onto his dick and after that, there were no more complaints. The guys switched places a couple of times and I joined in and got head for a while and then fucker her ass till I shot my load. After about a half hour, she said she couldnt take anymore, she was too sore. Her pussy was bright red and her asshole was in pretty bad shape too. I think everybody was all fucked out actually. We had another drink and went back to the hotel. Kay took a shower and got dressed normally. We went to an actual alumni party after that. It was kind of funny seeing my wife interact with average people knowing she had just had 4 dicks in her.

More Sat Night

More pics from Sat night

brilliant chain of events but how did she win the chain?

Another excellent outcome from WISHING and GETTING - photos are spot on.

Excellent photos!

Blk.woody said:
Old Tee bone, come on man, these long rambling stories should be posted in the sections set up for white guys telling their "true stories" or shall I say fantasies. If your woman is that loose in public and does what you say she has done in public places she sure as hell aint going to mind anyone taking pics of her in action.She probably wouldnt even know that you were taking the pics anyways.Does she know your posting this stuff? Tell you what , you pm me . Send me her phone # and Ill ask her.

Well, after reading the stories they are either very well thought out fantasies or very true stories of a secret slut. I have read about the photo requests and I sure an understand why she wouldn't want her face attached to a revealing pic. BUT...Teebone, why not just take a couple plain old pics of her from the neck up, ok? Nothing fancy or even sexual. That would help the credibility...

teebone said:
More from Friday night.

Ummm I may be too picky, ok? But in the other photos the girl has stockings to her UPPER thighs and in the last to photos she doesn't. I suppose after getting fucked in the first pic she could have rolld them down or taken them off, right? But I know when I get fucked by a black Bull and he's done, the first thing I DON'T do is rearrange what I am wearing. But then, that's just me...

Face Pics

I dont really want to post any face pics because we both have family and jobs. Pics tend to end up on other sites. I am not concerned if anyone believes me. Every post on here has its doubters, myself included. Like I have said before, a year ago, I would have never believed this story myself. I have plenty of pics of occasions, not sexual etc that I would post, but still need to block out faces.

I believe in the photos - triple blacking from three hot black studs - stop the technical fussing, and enjoy the eye candy. Photos make the breeding come alive in erotic panty wetting ways for us girls, and stiffie penises for the cucks.

teebone said:
Those are hot pics Matty, but not of my wife. I assure everyone who has seen her pics that the ones I post are real. We have not taken any action shots with any of her hookups. The guys may have, but I have yet to see them. Matty did go to college with my wife, but I think it is wishfull thinking that those pics are her. I took down some because there were people using them as thier own on other sites. Here are some that we took a while ago and just found them on my laptop.
Fucking beautifull feet!!!

Belly chain.

They were both pretty shitfaced by this point, and Kay didnt figure her friend would go through with it. Unfortunatly for Kay, the other girl was more than up for it. Keep in mind her husband was back at the game with me and from what Kay told me, she was pretty conservative back in school. The other girl said since the guys was so big, she should get a head start. The guys decided on 1 minute and Kay agreed. The two guys pulled their pants down and sat down on chairs in the living room next to each other. The other girl started first and could barely fit her mouth over the head of the guys cock. After a little while she got part of it in her mouth and started bobbing up and down. Kay started, but Jays buddy was not even hard. She still thought she could win. She had barely gotten started when the other guys started moaning and pulling the girls head down on his cock. Kay tried really sucking on the guys dick, but the other girl made the kid come in no time at all. She was $500 dollars richer. Kay was not too disappointed, she said she got to suck on a black cock in front of a bunch of guys. One of the guys at the party said they had a Frat ***** chain as a concellation prize if Kay would let them touch her tits. That was no problem for her. Kay let the guys feel her tits and then suggested to Jay and his buddy that they go back to our hotel and finish what she started. Thats what happened to get them back to our hotel when I walked in and saw her fucking the two guys.