Wife may try!

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
loverly story tee u r to be complimented on it :)

Feet for Herbie

Heres some pics of her feet. She wore this dress to dinner this weekend. It is very hot. It is only transparent under real bright lights or flashbulbs. I noticed when we were getting into the car. I didnt mention it until we got home from dinner. We went into our back yard for some pics. Luckily we went to a dark restraunt. She still got plenty of looks and I think a couple guys saw her standing in front of some landscaping lights in front of the restraunt.

More Pics in See through dress.

More pics in See through dress.

Substitute

We got her a substitute. It is a little smaller than she wanted, but still did the job. We are going to get her a bigger one to really stretch her pussy.

teebone said:
Heres some pics of her feet. She wore this dress to dinner this weekend. It is very hot. It is only transparent under real bright lights or flashbulbs. I noticed when we were getting into the car. I didnt mention it until we got home from dinner. We went into our back yard for some pics. Luckily we went to a dark restraunt. She still got plenty of looks and I think a couple guys saw her standing in front of some landscaping lights in front of the restraunt.
Thank you!!

Weekend in Pittsburg

Wife is going to Pittsburg to meet some friends this weekend. She asked me what dress she should wear out. Some are older and some are new. She bought the white dress at the same place as the silver one, and it is also transparant under lights.

We cant wait for MONDAY just to see pix of her weekend

Pics of weekend

Unfortunatly, there will be no pics. I am not making the trip with her and her friends. Her girl friends are all pretty wild though, so there might be some pics if I can get ahold of them.

teebone said:
Wife is going to Pittsburg to meet some friends this weekend. She asked me what dress she should wear out. Some are older and some are new. She bought the white dress at the same place as the silver one, and it is also transparant under lights.
I like these:

herbie001 said:
I like these:
Let's try again!!
that would be no1 and no8(white dress).

Dress no1

She is a little nervous about the first dress because they are going dancing and if she even bends over a little it rides up and you can see her pussy, which I like when I am there.

She's dam hot. Sure like that piece of meat. I think the white one suits her without any bra and panties.

teebone said:
Wife had bbc in college, and may be able to convince her to try again.
If she's had black dick before, I bet it want be too hard to get her fucked again by some BBC.

teebone said:
Unfortunatly, there will be no pics. I am not making the trip with her and her friends. Her girl friends are all pretty wild though, so there might be some pics if I can get ahold of them.
Maybe she'll get her friends blacked while they're away from home.

Any pics from the weekend or anyone see her out in the burg

teebone said:
We got her a substitute. It is a little smaller than she wanted, but still did the job. We are going to get her a bigger one to really stretch her pussy.

So I assume you are now completely 'involved' with your wife becoming a BBC slut and becoming more involved with it??

KarenLynn4blk said:
So I assume you are now completely 'involved' with your wife becoming a BBC slut and becoming more involved with it??

I am involved with it, but I dont know how comfortable I am with it all the time. I am the one originally who wanted it. She enjoys it and it definitly is a turn on. I would not suggest it for everyone who comes on here wanting it, but I guess you never know unless you try. I dont know if it just bbc, or just bc that she enjoys the most.

Took some more pics.

Heres some pics from the a couple of days ago. Had her wear some sunglasses for a couple some of the pics to show a little of her face.

More pics

more pics from same day.

More Pics

More of the same pics