Wife Transformed by Bull?

• Thread starterlos4426
  • Start date
phil, WOW...tell me you got before and after pics? dont have to be nude....what did you think about the changes? and indeed other peoples thoughts?

Before and After

Yes, I do have before and After Pics, just IM me, I will share...........

My wife has her pussy shaved and pussy lips pierced as her bull asked her to do.
He puts a little padlock in the rings of her pussy lips and keeps the key to prohibit me from fucking her.
He unlocks her every time he wants to fuck her and he locks again as soon as they have finished.

Reactions: slavecplTX, cynful, BigdaddyToronto and 2 others
IM'd you phill

Last edited by a moderator:
my wife....is now keeping her pussy shaved for bbc and she not even got a lover yet,

all gone quiet again? must be more transformations out there?

UPDATE......Her Owner is now having her permamantly remove all of her pubic hair...her treatments start next month.
Has anyone else heard of this being done??

Reactions: cynful, JohnLondon and gingers_sub
yes

first thing gone was pussy hair the pantys and bra never let hub have ass now beg for it all his friends have full use of me spend every weekend at his place naked and ready for use about 6 month ago str=arted take me to the mall with his dress like a ho now every body know i am blk owned

Reactions: cynful and toolman2c
I have heard and seen white wives getting their pubic hair permanently removed for their Black Lovers. Personally I like shaving them too much to have it permanently removed.

Imagine this is part of the lifestyle that is going to take off at some point

Perfect pussy!

LissaPierce said:
UPDATE......Her Owner is now having her permamantly remove all of her pubic hair...her treatments start next month.
Has anyone else heard of this being done??
Mine has to keep hers waxed clean at all times. Over time the waxing will kill all or most of the hair.

i date have no reg bull but they always request no pussy hair and definately no bra a T-Bar maybe

Reactions: toolman2c
I've always shaved my pussy - when it first started to grow I thought it looked ugly - it's stood me in good stead because Black guys love it smooth and wet.

For my fortieth birthday a friend I had at that time took me to a studio and had my nipples pierced, he told me his friends would love it and afterwards we went to the party he's arranged at his place. I spent the evening with them hanging out so everyone could see. After everyone had gone I was so horny and didn't think any thing of it when his younger brother joined us in his bed. It was a wonderful evening and when I look at them now I love to remember him and the good time we had.

That was nearly 12 years ago and all the guys I have met since have loved them.

Reactions: cynful, mickle, arabcuck and 3 others
KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
I've always shaved my pussy - when it first started to grow I thought it looked ugly - it's stood me in good stead because Black guys love it smooth and wet.

For my fortieth birthday a friend I had at that time took me to a studio and had my nipples pierced, he told me his friends would love it and afterwards we went to the party he's arranged at his place. I spent the evening with them hanging out so everyone could see. After everyone had gone I was so horny and didn't think any thing of it when his younger brother joined us in his bed. It was a wonderful evening and when I look at them now I love to remember him and the good time we had.

That was nearly 12 years ago and all the guys I have met since have loved them.

Very hot I loved pierced nipples - especially if the bull requests it. Wish mine had hers done but her nipples are very sensitive and a source of lots of pleasure for her so she is afraid to mess with a good thing.

Reactions: cynful
Atlopencpl said:
Very hot I loved pierced nipples - especially if the bull requests it. Wish mine had hers done but her nipples are very sensitive and a source of lots of pleasure for her so she is afraid to mess with a good thing.

Mine are plump and sensitive too - in fact if they are played with enough I squirm and cum as soon as my clit is touched. Now they are pierced they are always pert and as I have steel bars in them it is easy for a guy to stretch them as he squeezes my nipple between his lips. I feared the worst when I was sat in the studio having them examined, especially as Tony had told the guy that he wanted them both pierced, but they only stung for a minute or so afterwards.

If you think about it you do not loose sensitivity when you have your ears pierced and I can assure you it is the same with my nipples and because they are erect they poke out the front of my blouses - guys seem to love staring at them.

Reactions: cynful and mickle
Yes I stare too - I love seeing nipples poking through a blouse but go crazy if I can see they are pierced.

Thanks for the info I will pass it along to my wife.

Like another guy posted, I don't think my wife was "changed", just encouraged to let her inner slut blossom. Shorter skirts, no bra (38D), no panties and garter belts and stockings instead of pantyhose. Never any tattoos or piercings. Did change a lot of things I'm sure she wouldn't have done, gang bangs, public exhibition and even public sex on a couple of occasions.

Reactions: cynful and blueballcucky
yes my wife just seems to wear low cut dresses more now ******** her boobs and nipples more and loves the looks black men give her in town as she walks by , and often stops and asks them where different shops are and before i know it shes hooked up with another black guy.

Reactions: cynful and (deleted member)
I've noticed a big change in the looks of her pussy :)

Reactions: toolman2c