• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife went out and got laid!

• Thread starterChiDog
  • Start date
but for now, I'm listening on the phone while my wife gets fucked by the guy we picked up back in April, their first "date" since that night.

At least, without me looking over his shoulder, he's lasting longer tonight!

She's screaming up a storm, cumming over and over. Can't wait to hear him grunting as he unloads in her...

hope she remembers to bring my toiletry bag home...

Well I hope everyone survives the aftermath :)

Wow! Awesome thread. Thank you for sharing your wonderful hotwife! You're a lucky couple.

OK, still haven't figured out the video codec problem, and just haven't had time either. But some fun stuff since then:

Wife was at a hotel for a meeting a few weeks ago. She texted me that she had met some "gorgeous" guy, and that she was playing pool with him and a bunch of his friends.

Then she texted that she was going up to the gorgeous guy's room, and then I didn't hear from her again til 4:30 in the morning, when my texts woke her up.

Apparently, though I thought she was possibly gettin' gangbanged, it was just him and her.

He got aggressive, and got her stripped down. They ended up in bed, and he went down on her. Then they started grinding on each other, but neither of them had any condoms, so she said, "No, no, no!"

So they just humped away at each other for like an hour, with her cumming over and over and gushing all over him as he slid his dick up against her clit. She said it was really hot, sweaty, and passionate, and she came dozens of times, and soaked his bed down.

Eventually, he shot his load all over her belly, which turned her on a lot.

Then they fell asleep, and after my texts woke her up, she came home and fucked me too. When I pulled out and came all over her belly she said, "Ooh, it's like a cum layer cake!"

Fast forward to tonight, three weeks later.

She just called me from his hotel room. He's back in town for a couple nights, and she's planning to spend both nights with him.

She was so horny the other night, anticipating this "date," that she fucked me, then went down on me to get me hard again, then climbed on top of me and fucked me aggressively again 'til I came a second time.

Now they're going back and forth between talking and laughing, and silence, obviously while they're making out...

She's looking forward to getting fucked a whole bunch over the next couple nights and days, and then not coming home until Wednesday, when she promises to fuck the shit out of me for our re-enactment...

the moaning starts, she's enjoying herself. I have to wonder how... He went down on her last time, she's been hopin' he would again this time, and that he'll take her all the way this time, before he slides it in...

she's getting fucked

oh they sound like they're done so soon, only about 10 minutes... I'm hoping for round 2, and I bet she is too...

Hold the presses, phone just rang, they are fuckin' again!

oh he is fuckin her good now! she's screamin a storm, and their bodies are slappin...

I hear him grunting

but that grunt mighta just finished it... sounds like they're done again. only 5 minutes this time

He's younger than me, so he oughta be able to go much longer, but I can relate, 'cause she's such an incredibly orgasmic, loud, sexy fuck, it's hard to last long sometimes.

I hear them kissin' now, and laughin', they're clearly done...

She unexpectedly came home around noon today, after having room service breakfast on his tab, after he left for his meetings.

When she left yesterday, she forgot to take her garment bag, so didn't have any clothes to go to work today.

So I got lucky!

She always loves to tell me how it all went down, and usually has me do what she tells me he did as she's telling it. I think that's hot, 'cause it's like an illustrated book, being lived out in real life (and in my bed).

Plus, it gets her hotter as she tells the story...

So...

She says they ended up in his room after a few drinks in the hotel bar. They pretty quickly got to makin' out, and he carried her over to the bed, then got on her and started grindin' while they were makin' out.

Pretty quickly he started removing her clothing, and when he got her panties off he kissed his way down from her tits, to her belly, to her clit.

He went down on her for just a few minutes, then climbed back up, reached for the condoms on the nightstand -- the condoms I PROVIDED!

He slid one on and then he got back on top of her and slid his dick up and down her wet cunt lips and across her clit for a couple minutes. I could hear her gettin' worked up at this point.

Then she says she was gushing, and she wanted it in her, so she reached down and guided his prick in. I love her first penetration moan, it's so definitive. I recorded it, though I haven't been listening to the recordings lately... For future reference.

Anyway, they fucked like that for about 10 minutes, and she was cummin' all over him, and soakin' the bed. Suddenly he appeared to be done, and she told me she said to him, 'Oh, is that all? Are you done already?' After which she immediately felt bad, 'cause he clearly was embarassed.

They then fell asleep for awhile, or he did, but she didn't. She lay there wrapped around him, caressing him, then she told me they were done and ended our phone call.

But 20 minutes later, he seemed to wake up, and she says he rolled her over on her side, facing away from him, and started "poking around" with his dick. She was ready for more, but she didn't want it like that to get started, so she got him back on top of her in missionary position for a few strokes. Somehow right about this time she reached over and hit speed dial on her phone to call me again so I could listen. She doesn't think he knew...

Then she said, "All right, you want it doggie style?" And she told me, as we re-enacted it this afternoon, "I turned around and lifted my ass up in the air for him."

He sunk in her then and damn was she screaming loudly! I was pretty sure she was gettin' boned doggie style from the way she was screaming in lust. She was cumming so fuckin' hard, over and over, and I could hear their bodies slapping, and, like I said last night, I heard him start grunting in pleasure as he emptied his nuts into my wife doggie style.

As she told me this, I was pounding her doggie style too, and she was gushing all over our bed. I pulled out and spurted all over her ass. Check out the pictures I took this afternoon...

Attachments

• DSCI0069.jpg
    DSCI0069.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 628
  • DSCI0070.jpg
    DSCI0070.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 523
  • DSCI0072.jpg
    DSCI0072.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 511
  • DSCI0074.jpg
    DSCI0074.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 405
  • DSCI0075.jpg
    DSCI0075.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 464
Chidog, I have to thank you for the update. Your wife, a squirter no less, is what keeps this forum going. Thanks to both of you.

Did I mention I LOVE squirters? Geez.
Please share with her our thanks.

Hot events chidog, I'm still catching up on the thread, I don't know why I havn't paid enough attention to this!

Excellent updates :D

This is one of the two or three threads on this forum that arent BS. This is a hot situation.

sorry haven't posted in awhile, been busy, and not a ton happening...

but wife is getting laid right now, by her favorite bf, though it sounds like they're done now...

She didn't call me til 6 a.m. to let me listen, sometimes it takes her that long to get the guy to do her...

Sounds like they had fun...

Nice.

Missed you ChiDog...some of us live vicariously through threads like these ya' know! Your woman is gorgeous. Thanks for the update.

Sorry for the slow updates lately. Honestly, just not a ton happening, partly 'cause during the summer we were so busy with the kids.

But... we were at a meeting at a hotel tonight, the same hotel where she hooked up with the guy back in July. I'll call him Mr. Texas.

So, he comes into town once in awhile, and usually stays there.

After our meeting, we wanted to wander into the hotel bar. I let her go in alone while I went to the head. She had shown me a pic of him from a text he sent her last week. They've texted a bit the past 2 months, but haven't goteen together since July.

I walk in the head, and guess who I'm peeing right next to...

He doesn't know what I look like.

She ended up insisting that I leave her there..I told her she has to be home by 3, we have a really important biz meeting at 8 a.m. She said she'd get him to get her a cab. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of her after he does.

The phone just rang while I'm typin' this..

They are about to get in bed and get it on...

10 minutes, and done, but clearly they both had a great time fucking each other.

I left the hotel at 11:30. I thought to myself, "they'll be in his room by 12, and be naked and goin' at it by 12:30," and that's exactly what happened.

Even if he doesn't last that long, at least this guy doesn't waste time -- and my wife sure as hell doesn't either...

If it's like last time, my phone will ring again in about 20 minutes and I'll get to listen in on round 2....

Users who are viewing this thread