• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife went out and got laid!

• Thread starterChiDog
  • Start date
I'm lookin' at the video I shot right now to remind me of the action, but I'm havin' trouble getting the video into my editing system. I will figure that out though, and will give you a link to this hot little adventure asap.

For now let me describe what I watched my horny little slut-wife doin' with this young stud: They were on his bed, and pretty quickly he was naked. She was straddling him and grinding on him, bent over and makin' out furiously. His hands were sliding up and down her back and into her fishnets, rubbing her tight ass. I could hear her moaning as his prick pressed against her clit, right through the fishnets and the thong panties she wore underneath. I know from experience that she was probably already dripping wet, and getting hungry for that hard dick.

Eventually she got off him, laid on her back and pulled the rest of her clothing off. Then she climbed back on and ground down even harder, getting that hard=on up against her bare crotch. They were kissin' and grindin' and she was moaning more and more.

All the sudden she moved down a little and I watched as her head began going up and down, up and down, up and down. She was suckin' his prick, somethin' she likes to do, but is sometimes hesitant about. She often only does it at the end, and only if a guy isn't cumming while fucking her. She told me later she couldn't help herself, he had a nice dick and she just really "wanted to taste it, really wanted it" in her mouth.

She then turned her body so she was facing me, while sucking his dick, and I loved the sight of my little hottie with a big prick in her mouth, her going up and down and up and down while this guy rubbed her ass and moaned in pleasure...

yes...video...that would be awesome, if you put it on hamster let us know-

******** says video is "waiting publication." I will post link asap.

In the meantime, here are some preview pics from the vid:

Attachments

• 2_1182853.jpg
    2_1182853.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 317
  • 6_1182853.jpg
    6_1182853.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 3_1182853.jpg
    3_1182853.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 338
  • 1_1182853.jpg
    1_1182853.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 336
More pics of my wife getting fucked right in front of my eyes...

Attachments

• 4_1182853.jpg
    4_1182853.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 205
  • 5_1182853.jpg
    5_1182853.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 175
  • 7_1182853.jpg
    7_1182853.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 227
  • 8_1182853.jpg
    8_1182853.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 9_1182853.jpg
    9_1182853.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 196
thx dawg :D:D:)

Here it is: My sexy wife just absolutely lovin' gettin' boned by some young stud we met in bar a couple Saturday nights ago...

Hotwife Gets It - ********.com

What a fucking pounding! Your wife was getting it good, the guy just wasn't letting up! Lucky husband, dude!

sweet...thanks for sharing!

great fuck vid, she certainly enjoyed his cock :D

Hotwife Gets It - ********.com

ya get a 5star ***** rating from me

guy had a real nice ass ..in a masculine sorta way

ChiDog, the times when you capture your wife on film are the most genuine and enjoyable threads on this forum. I really lost it seeing this stud going the full thrust into your wife and hearing her reacting to the cock inside her. I loved seeing her legs wide and the deep thrusting of her lover while she is holding him as close to her as she can. You might say she was trying to inhale him while bonding as close as two people can.

Amd I loved the story because I understand the feeling of enjoyment when you have your lady give you a turn on her well used and wet pussy and then someone returns to have another round on her. That is very sexual and very hot.

Thank you as always. You guys rock.

Sorry for the slow updates...

Couple weeks ago she had a date with her fave bf. Many, many times she goes over there and he -- with very mixed emotions -- doesn't put out for my very horny wife.

But it's been since December since he gave it to her, and he was needin' some.

So about 6:30 in the morning my phone rings, and I hear a moan. Right about that time my alarm goes off and I gotta wake up the kids and get them ready for school.

Fuckin' very poor timing, honey.

For the next 90 minutes, I'm alternating behind getting my kids ready for school, and running into my wife's walk-in closet with the phone pressed to my ear, strokin' my dick through my pants.

I actually had to drive my son to school that morning, but left the phone "live" in the closet, and when I got back the action was still goin' on. But then I had to walk my daughter to the bus stop.

I get back and the action is STILL goin' on.

Unfortunately though, becuase of her new phone and where she had put it, it wasn't a great show, and in fact I thought they had never really gotten into it, and thought I was just hearin' a little foreplay, and them continuing to fall back asleep, then a little more foreplay.

When she got home, she fucked my brains out, squirtin' all over me, and verified that he had actually fucked her for nearly two straight hours.

Wish it was at a better time, and with better audio quality!

1 a.m. Been tradin' texts with my wife.

Her BF didn't return her calls or texts tonight.

She went out to a bar to flirt.

She just called me and is bringin' a chick home with her. She said the chick's girlfriend just broke up with her.

The girl wanted to know if we had alcohol at the house.

They're on their way here now.

Hmmmm.

7:10 a.m. Haven't slept. Just dropped my son off at school. Gotta give my daughter breakfast, then walk her to the bus stop at 8.

Then gotta get back in bed with these two women.

Damn, what an interesting night, and what an interesting woman my wife has become!

More details to come... I'll try to get some pics. Had my camera ready but didn't wanna scare off the cute lesbian chick who I just gave the first dick of her life, after watching her hungrily eat my wife's pussy, while my wife squirted all over our couch...

My hotwife's first girl-girl encounter!

OK, got video. I'll post it asap, though that may be a few days, got a lot goin' on today and this weekend, and none of this was planned...

It ain't great video, but what a hot fuckin' encounter! An early birthday present to me from my wife...

Can't wait to share it...

Lemme know that ya want me too...

Bring..it..on!

ugh...I hate you....but in a good way...

something is better than nothing.. :D

Oh man Chidog, your wife is hot. I can't wait to see some video. They are always the best on this forum. Thanks

I am havin' trouble with the damn video coded, but will get it posted sooner or later...

Users who are viewing this thread